The Dumb Things We Do...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Got the idea from lil charlie's thread (the dumb things we say).

I'll start.

I was 18 living on my own in an appartment across the street from a 7-11 store. The store had a way hot girl working the counter sometimes.Well I fell in love.Problem was we grew up on different sides of the track.By this I mean she appeared to be a nice young lady who prolly whent to church every Sunday,was probably still living with her folks,and was most likely going to marry some rich university proffessor or something. (you can just tell sometimes). Me,I was an 18 yr old punk kid drinkin' beer and smokin dope and going to rock concerts.

Thing was thou,when I popped in to the store,she would throw me the most awesome smiles and body language. I came to notice no other males got the same attention.So one day I thought...this is it...this is the day I will ask out this gorgeous hottie.

I walked up to the counter with some goods I was going to purchase.She bats her eyes,gives me a "Please ask me out kinda look". I'm thinkin' I got this aced.

NOW....the dumb part. I start workin the ol Rubbah magic,as I reach into my shirt pocket for some cash.I pull out my dough and along with it goes flying onto the counter.....a joint. Yup,a big giant bomber. A doobie Bob Marley would have been proud of.

It was like slow motion...In my head I was like " NOOOOO" as I made a useless effort to snatch said narcotic from the air.It was too late.

I looked up into those beautiful eyes and realized instantly I was done.

Grabbed my dope,left the groceries and my wad of cash and....

Took the "walk of shame".

Never did go back to that store again.:banghead:

RSD.

okay- along those same lines:
moved out of town away from dads for awhile (bout a year)- then moved back when i was around 17
the day after i got back to dads, this girl i used to hang out with (did i mention i had a crush on her for a couple a years?) stops by and wants to chill- long black hair, long legs, beautiful smile...:inlove2:
so what do i do?
i tell her i'm kinda busy and went over to an old buddies house and played video games and lifted some weights...
lookin back a little while later- damn i am dense...:banghead:

I could fill up pages of this on, so much infact I will just group them together.

I was on a top ten list in high school, if something was destroyed or something really bad happened and no one was caught doing it, us 10 were suspended by the end of the day.

Marine Corps......Well I just shouldnt even be alive after the junk I did there.
(surfing cars, got into a fight with a grandfather with a shotgun over an 18 year old girl, this is also when I started street racing, etc. etc.)

One of the best though was playing strip padido (one headlighted car) while driving back from a red wings game with 7 other friends (4 guys 4 girls). getting totally neked half way home and then mooning a cop who turned out to be the chief of the state police post. We got away with it and he never pulled us over but a week later when I went to ask out the beautiful girl at school, she turned me down saying that her dad would kill me if he found out I was the one that mooned him....Yup her dad chief of police.

Another time playing this game, this time broad daylight on the way back from cedar point, Ohio. Girlfriend of mine flashes full nudity to a trucker.......two lane freeway and backed up for miles as every trucker in the state came to see my girlfriends goods. :beerchug:

Giant bomber, eh? :lol: what can ya do, Rubb? Sometimes, that's just the breaks.

Me? Done alot of dumb things. Some things I've just been real lucky to come away alive. ??? Lessee...what do we got here...

4yrs old, snuck outside, climbed the roof. Stood too close to the edge, gust of wind blew me off. 6ft high body-slam. :clap:

6yrs old, stuck a metal skewer in the outlet. :pityfool:

12yrs old, crashed a moped by t-boning a car. While riding on the sidewalk. At 35mph. :stoopid:

21yrs old, at the pool hall. Hot lil thing comes up to me and asks if she can shoot a game with me. I sez, "Why not? I'm just waiting for my boys to show up." She takes 2 turns at the table and then I skunk her. Yeah, that's the way to get the girlies. :cookoo:

Still got more. Dang.

My dad had about 40 head of cattle when we was kids, My brother and I decided we would take the new Big Red 3 wheeler out and rope one and catch it and ride it one day, So we tied the rope to the back rack on the new 3 wheeler we had only had for about 2 months, With my brother driving and me with rope in hand on the back off we went, We drive right into the middle of the cows with them all running and I throwed a nice loop and caught one, By this time we was traveling pretty good and about the time the rope got good and tight the cow headed in the opposite direction and flipped the 3 wheeler over on top of my brother and I and then she started dragging the 3 wheeler around the pasture upside down with us being able to do nothing but watch the action and it wasnt pretty, She dragged the 3 wheeler around until the rope finally broke and by that time half of the plastic was tore off, the handle bars was broke the headlight was hanging off of it and the rear rack all bent up, Needless to say we where in trouble when dad got home, Cause we could not say that we just wrecked the 3 wheeler and that was it, Because the cow still had the rest of the broken rope around her neck that night when dad went to feed.
We got our butt beat for that one.

Cars...dont get me started.

I once spent 6 months building up a hot rod V-8 Vega.
307 motor all hopped up,vette heads,big carb,turbo 350 w/shift kit,ford 9 inch rear end,blah blah blah.

So...the cars done.Beautiful sunny Sunday afternoon I decide to go for a spin.I'm driving along a 2 lane stretch of road on the waterfront with golf courses on both sides of said road.I close up on an early mustang,I say to myself...what the heck...lets blow by this guy like he was standing still.I pull out to pass,he hammers it also.We drag race for a block or so but are running out of street (crest of hill approaching fast) so I back off to get out of oncomming lane,so does he,I speed up,so does he. Well I guess my front bumper makes contact with his back bumber which throws my little car into a spin,then Vega hits curb,then flips over,then slides down sidewalk on roof at mach 5,then leaves sidewalk and takes out fence,still sliding upside down Vega starts to slide across golf course fairway,roof catches in soft turf and tosses vega into the air where witnesses say it does 2 or 3 flips.
Vega come to rest on roof.Remember sunny Sunday mid summer,golf course is full. Roof crushed all the way in eccept for passenger window. A crowd has gathered thinking that I must be dead. NOPE. Click seatbelt,fall to the roof,slide over and kick out window.Crawl out as golfers jump back like I'm some sort of demon driver from hell.

I'm not hurt,nobody else is hurt.

The extra embarassing part: a tourist bus carrying 50-60 Japanese tourists all equiped with nice camera's starts clicking away. I think I made their holiday.:laugh:

Moral of the story: Street racing bad. Very bad.:spank:

6 months to build hotrod...3 days to roll it.:stoopid:

RSD.

oh god here we go....

1. Had my wife shave my ass and then mention it on here.

2. pulled a weelie for 2 girls when i first got my bike. (racked my nuts like no other)

while drunk....
3. Chased one of my guests naked, down the street...

4. Got on our roof to verify if killerrudy was gettin' some (2nd floor window)

5. later on that night....nvm not oRg safe...

6. Got naked in the back of my father in laws car coming from Pensacola, FL while he was driving... and trying to teabag my wife...

more later... I told you i had a small novel.

While in the Marines....

Tried to grab on to a police helo skid thingie....at ozzfest 2003

Broke a female MP's tooth because she dropped a beer ( I caught it halfway down and came up and she was going down)

there are others that i dare not repeat

While in Iraq

would randomly yell NAVY SEALS and jump behind something wether it was a couch, dumpster, desk, server rack... whatever

ran around the cans naked on 1/1/2009 @ 1200am

had all my Marines put on their gas masks everytime our Gunny walked in.

When i had my gsxr 750 was about 19, showing off for these blondes leaving a stop light in the rain, had had my hands off the bars, left the light with 1 wheel in the air, came down and both my hands slipped forward off the bars:whistle:

Broke the windscreen with my chest, knocked the wind outta myself, manage to get onto the sidewal, dropped the stand and just fell off the bike into the grass...Not sure what hurt more that day the chest or my pride

oh god here we go....

1. Had my wife shave my ass and then mention it on here.

2. pulled a weelie for 2 girls when i first got my bike. (racked my nuts like no other)

while drunk....
3. Chased one of my guests naked, down the street...

4. Got on our roof to verify if killerrudy was gettin' some (2nd floor window)

5. later on that night....nvm not oRg safe...

6. Got naked in the back of my father in laws car coming from Pensacola, FL while he was driving... and trying to teabag my wife...

more later... I told you i had a small novel.

O.K. with this kinds shid ^^^^^ we gotta ban this guy.:ban:

RSD.

While in the Marines....

Tried to grab on to a police helo skid thingie....at ozzfest 2003

Broke a female MP's tooth because she dropped a beer ( I caught it halfway down and came up and she was going down)

there are others that i dare not repeat

While in Iraq

would randomly yell NAVY SEALS and jump behind something wether it was a couch, dumpster, desk, server rack... whatever

ran around the cans naked on 1/1/2009 @ 1200am

had all my Marines put on their gas masks everytime our Gunny walked in.

See...see what I mean. ^^^ gotta go...got to just go. :ban::rulez:

RSD.

Tried to jump off of a trampoline and tried to land on cushions about 13 feet away. left the trampoline wrone and arched my back and by time i got my body straight, i landed. Broke my wrist....here is the dumb part.

I was in the band so I marched in a parade that night, went to the MS 3A State championship game marched there.... then came back home, THEN went to the hospital. they had to rebreak the bones

Last edited:
Tried to jump off of a trampoline and tried to land on cushions about 13 feet away. left the trampoline wrone and arched my back and by time i got my body straight, i landed. Broke my wrist....here is the dumb part.

I was in the band so I marched in a parade that night, went to the MS 3A State championship game marched there.... then came back home, THEN went to the hospital. they had to rebreak the bones

TRIED...to jump off dangerous bouncy thing and land on some cushions. Cushions....ya, thats what all the pro stunt men use.

:rofl:

Yer killin' me,stop it.If I laugh any harder,Ill split my gut.

I can just picture it.Any video?

RSD.

TRIED...to jump off dangerous bouncy thing and land on some cushions. Cushions....ya, thats what all the pro stunt men use.

:rofl:

Yer killin' me,stop it.If I laugh any harder,Ill split my gut.

I can just picture it.Any video?

RSD.

no picture and no video. happened about 13 years ago

Back