The funniest thing i've seen in a long time

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I just read this and had to pass it on. This guy got pulled over by the police for some reason. I just can't see why.
laugh.gif

"POLICE pulled me over this morning....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

just got back from the parts store, its 2miles away, down a back road, my ex got the car in the divorce, so i only have my gto, anyway i usually jog to the store and back, but this morning i had to get 2gals of paint stripper so i took the gto.

on the way home as luck would have it a cop was on the same road, he turned around soon as he seen my a$$ and pulled me over....walked up to me and asked what the hell are you driving?!! i told him it was a 65gto, he informed me that i was breaking about 50 laws and he could have my car towed, i told him about my evil ex and how i was only going to the parts store right up the road etc, he told me it would take to long to write me all the tickets and was nice enough to follow me home about a 1/2mile and he made me swear i would not drive my gto on his roads until its fix. he was an older cop who was somewhat into cars, thank god!

no seatbelt
no windshield
no turn signals
no doors
no fenders
no headlights
no front plate
no hood
no trunk floor
no trunk lid

guess im very lucky heres a picture "

READY to see what he was driving?

rock.gif
??

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??

Here you go It's his 65 GTO
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

gto.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

jump9.gif

This is a joke, right? Either a joke or this happened in ArkaMississBamaFla...that part of the US with a family stump instead of a family tree.

Technically I think as long as it was daylight and he had functioning tail/brake lights it was probably 100% legal.
smile.gif

65' GTO, 389 -six pack. What a sweet ride. I do believe he is in the middle of restoring it though. You can see the DA sander and shield in the background. And stripping it down to the metal is quite extreme for being outside. Here in my neck of the woods that car would be a nice rust color by morning.
Besides it looks like a four speed hump with no shifter in it.

wow...that would pass inspection in some parts of this state

hmm...interesting to say the least. I would have loved to see the look on the officer's face when he first saw it.

65 GTO's are sweet, but, that car is far from sweet. Hopefully, he can get it *all* together soon.

Back