Pulled over by police tonight in car. 2:51AM,Not Cool

Speed King

Banned
was on my way home from Prescott, WI. tonight and i just got back after drinking most of the night.
Its 2:47 Am now and i got pulled over by the police for having a tail light out. I gave him my license and insurance and he asked me if i had anything to drink tonight, i said no.
He went back to his squad car to see if i had a valid license and insurance, all was well.
When he came back to my car, he asked me again if i had anything to drink, i said no.
The police officer asked me if i graduated from school and i said yes.
He made me say the alphabite from A to Z and i passed, next he made me count from 16 to 32 and i passed, then he made me count backwards from 32 to 16 and i passed.
He let me go with no ticket or anything, thank god.
I must me good.
Under no circumstance will i ever take the sobriety test.

Its a long story but i thought i was going to go home with a woman who later ended up with someone else. I had a long way to drive home, i diddent want to drive but if i wanted to get back home, i had to.

was on my way home from Prescott, WI. tonight and i just got back after drinking most of the night.
Its 2:47 Am now and i got pulled over by the police for having a tail light out. I gave him my license and insurance and he asked me if i had anything to drink tonight, i said no.
He went back to his squad car to see if i had a valid license and insurance, all was well.
When he came back to my car, he asked me again if i had anything to drink, i said no.
The police officer asked me if i graduated from school and i said yes.
He made me say the alphabite from A to Z and i passed, next he made me count from 16 to 32 and i passed, then he made me count backwards from 32 to 16 and i passed.
He let me go with no ticket or anything, thank god.
I must me good.
Under no circumstance will i ever take the sobriety test.

he gave you a sobriety test, not a very good one. You passed.

In california it is the same. You refuse the test...go to jail for the night..lose license..and if you are lucky you might get the judge to allow you to drive to and from work only...insurance rates will go through the roof...by the time courts get done with you and the lawyers...maybe 6k dollars...if you got off cheap. That is the lesson in Calif...after they get done financially raping you ...you will think twice about it...if someone gets hurt while you are dui...kiss your life goodbye financially...you got very very lucky...consider that you just used up your one free pass of "get out of jail card" tonight...chalk it up to your good looks...or whatever...but never ever drink and drive...it can mess up your life and someone elses life forever...and not in a nice way neither...glad you are okay...tell yourself...never ever again...2hip

FWIW my attorney said he'd much rather fight not taking a sobriety test versus taking a sobriety test and failing = DUI.

Here in La. if you refuse, you automatically lose your license for 1 year.

Here too seems kinda silly to take your license for a year for refusing a sobriety test an then take your license for 10 years for speeding/improper license plate display/ or popping a wheelie.

Only people that have been drinking refuse the test why not take their license for 10 years

Last edited:
Yep you had the not cool part in the heading right. "Just got back from drinking most of the night" WTF is wrong with you or anyone who drinks and drives?!!? What if you would have hit someone who posts here on the board, or even someone else for that matter. Dude very much "not cool".
Posted via Mobile Device

Your just asking to be flamed for posting that, or doing that for that matter.

So your on the internet bragging about driving drunk, getting pulled over and then duping a police officer?

STAY OFF THE ***%%^$^$ ROAD IF YOU ARE DRINKING!:rulez:

/THREAD!

Normaly when some one pulled over for DUI they have driven drunk 80 times that year. Run the numbers and some times they drive drunk twice a week. Makes you wonder how more people don't manage to find telephone poles with their bumpers.

If you run the numbers for bail and the $2000 fine, court/lawer costs. That $15 cab ride seems rather cheap. Besides if you take a cab you don't have to find a parking spot or worry about your car getting broken into. After all thieves know you will be in the bar for a while.

Back