The new gun ban proposal information

Keep telling yourself that and please report to the train station tomorrow to be relocated. It’s for your own good.
Remember during the pandemic both our Govts actually considered and discussed removing people from society who refused to cooperate. The word ‘camps’ was used by both.

I’m actually surprised it’s still online. That’s not conspiracy stuff. It’s right on the cdc site. ‘The shielding approach’. Who’s to say what their next reason may be for removing ‘high risk’ individuals from society? Who gets to say who is a ‘high risk’ person? Who would be able to refuse to go and who wouldn’t? After the last few years I’d trust Charles Manson with my safety more than I do my govt.
Well, even if they didn't ban guns and you shot someone coming in your house, you go to jail....

Before the ban (and now) all guns have to be locked at all times with a trigger lock or a vault cabinet, ammo has to be locked separately. To transport them to a range or hunting area, they still have to be locked and ammo stored and locked separately...even if you had a bad guy try and come at you, it'd take a long time to unlock everything and ready it.

Before the ban, handguns require a travel permit issued by the police to go to a range and you have to belong to a shooting range to own one. They had to be locked and ammo had to be locked separately, you were able to go to the range with no stops for fuel or anything along the way. As a travel permit was issued, it wasn't out of the question for police to conduct a compliancy stop.

So you see, we have had no weapon freedoms for decades so the end result of the firearm ban is no real huge surprise. When I was a kid we often had loaded and unlocked guns on the gun rack in the truck, and nobody bothered them even when we were in town-different world out there now.

Bad guys will still be armed, but even if we had no ban, there is nothing a citizen could do or have done if they were confronted by one anyway.

The upside to this is-a handgun isn't the "go to" argument winner like it is in the US where often times a fender bender ends up in a gun call-either brandishing, threatening or worse.

Last edited:
Don't worry about L'il Castreau, he's always surrounded by people carrying guns. It's the 'useless eaters' like you and I who shouldn't have them... "It's OK when we do it!" is the mantra of the Liberal.
I'm more concerned what he's doing to the economy than what his government is doing with guns.

What's even scarier is he will just keep getting elected-I don't get it.

Up until Poilievre, he had no real competition. Harper wanted to lose and O'Toole was just a loser.

Or the system is just rigged...
I don't think it's rigged, Turdeau did a lot of butt kissing and pandering to all the idiots to get to where he is.

I liked Harper but I think us being in Afghanistan wore him out. I liked McKay but he was too smart to get into that leadership race.

Back