I LIKE THIS IDEA! A new gun law !!!

You are correct Chris !!! It should have been passed in all the states in 2009 but its not too late ( I hope)

It's ok with me, only reason I am not armed now is I didn't want to pay to renew my concealed permit but if it was free I would have more guns on me than a swat member:laugh:

:rulez:I agree completely!!! this need to pass in every state. funny how they have one of the lowest crime rates in the country hu? crooks a little worried they might get shot! hell if we all passed something like this we could get rid of half the dead weight police force and return the power to the people insted of the state and federal government who shouldnt have the power to begin with.

So when someone says they've read the constitution and it doesn't really mean everyone should be able to own a gun and you need to turn yours in, y'all are screaming and hollering about your rights being taken away. But someone says we need to force everyone to own a gun, and y'all are cheering about my right not to own a firearm being taken away. Hypocrites.

So when someone says they've read the constitution and it doesn't really mean everyone should be able to own a gun and you need to turn yours in, y'all are screaming and hollering about your rights being taken away. But someone says we need to force everyone to own a gun, and y'all are cheering about my right not to own a firearm being taken away. Hypocrites.

I think the point he is making is that you don't have the right to be unarmed, according to the constitution :laugh:

You have to be ready to fight for your state or the last pack of cigarettes at the convenience store at any time :rofl:

I think the point he is making is that you don't have the right to be unarmed, according to the constitution :laugh:

You have to be ready to fight for your state or the last pack of cigarettes at the convenience store at any time :rofl:

It the opposite side of the argument folks make interpreting the same words to mean the rights to own firearms are limited. Seems folks are ok with people's rights being taken away as long as it doesn't effect what they want to do. Flip the coin, and the same folks are outraged because someone is talking about taking their rights away.

It the opposite side of the argument folks make interpreting the same words to mean the rights to own firearms are limited. Seems folks are ok with people's rights being taken away as long as it doesn't effect what they want to do. Flip the coin, and the same folks are outraged because someone is talking about taking their rights away.

You tell em Busa whipped :thumbsup::bowdown:

Hold on Dennis, how is that not fair?

-To own a gun, you have to pay a fee and register (not to mention background check and safety course).

-To not own a gun, this law proposes you have to pay a fee and register...

Ok, I'm being a little facitious here, admittedly, but just highlights what legal gun owners have to put up with and go thru. There are plenty of reasons NOT to have a gun in your home (kids or unstable people for starters) just like there are plenty of reasons why your should.

Oh, also make sure that the newspaper posts all the full names of those who don't have one in the paper to (while we're being fair).

Back