Obama "demands" concrete proposals on gun violence

here is my .02 cents guns is lik crack weed and all the orther stuff that ppl fear ITS NOT GOING NOWERE now a simple fix every gun sold nned 2 b registered to the owner and filed with the local police or some part of the gov and hold the owner responsible for all act against and upon purchase u must be able to prove u have a lockable safe that should be made part of the law too. im all over the place .ex. your friend come and visit take your gun shoot some one dog for no reason .investigation show that the gun was not lock away the owner face all the chargers ......this will force ppl to take safty into more consideration ... the more i think about it the better it sound mandatory gunsafe for all gun owner .SOME1 CHIME IN TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ........not trying to thread jack

here is my .02 cents guns is lik crack weed and all the orther stuff that ppl fear ITS NOT GOING NOWERE now a simple fix every gun sold nned 2 b registered to the owner and filed with the local police or some part of the gov and hold the owner responsible for all act against and upon purchase u must be able to prove u have a lockable safe that should be made part of the law too. im all over the place .ex. your friend come and visit take your gun shoot some one dog for no reason .investigation show that the gun was not lock away the owner face all the chargers ......this will force ppl to take safty into more consideration ... the more i think about it the better it sound mandatory gunsafe for all gun owner .SOME1 CHIME IN TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ........not trying to thread jack

The govt has no right to know what I own, where I have it or where I got it unless its stolen and I get caught with it...

The govt has no right to know what I own, where I have it or where I got it unless its stolen and I get caught with it...

really this is no different than registering you car bike kid for school the all ready know wha u have were u got it im just saying instead of banning guns lets make scureing them more of a must . dont get twisted im not a fan of the gov being all in mix but they already are so proposed what i did as an alternate to banning gun

Hook, sometimes I really lose your message trying to figure out your shorthand...

really this is no different than registering you car bike kid for school the all ready know wha u have were u got it im just saying instead of banning guns lets make scureing them more of a must . dont get twisted im not a fan of the gov being all in mix but they already are so proposed what i did as an alternate to banning gun

I disagree, driving on the highway is a privilege not a right... Our constitution offers us basic freedoms and rights...

Now I see that ****'s and Walmart are stopping the sale of "certain guns" :banghead:

I believe that was only near the town where the shooting happened.....What do people expect if a loon shoots up a movie theater and another murders 20+ kids it basically forces POTUS to do something when they had plans to leave it alone, the White House has to be getting it from all angles and those that are calling for Gun Bans will keep squawking so everybody is worried about the negative press.

The NRA went dark, violent movie releases were pushed back TV shows that some thought would offend people were not aired it's only natural that large stores in that area would pull guns.....btw I cannot find P Mags anywhere :banghead:

Our weapons is one of the reasons why Japan didn't want to attack mainland America.

My adjusted version...

Our weapons are one of the reasons why China won't want to attack mainland America.

I know that the local D I C K' S sporting store has pulled all weapons from their store(s). Our local media, specifically KSL has pulled all firearms classified listings, temporarily. That's surprising since KSL is owned by Deseret Media, which is owned by the Mormon organization, a very conservative, right wing org.

KSL classifieds rock....Classifieds for Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming | ksl.com

You can buy guns here in the wild west as many as you want all over the place.. My wife's boss was in line 3 hours today to buy a few from the gun shop...I'm a non violent person myself and my day to leave here was numbered from day one, so I'm protected by God's Armour. When it's my time to go, I'm going upstairs with joy regardless what gun I have or had :rofl: Good Luck to all who need protection..

You can buy guns here in the wild west as many as you want all over the place.. My wife's boss was in line 3 hours today to buy a few from the gun shop...I'm a non violent person myself and my day to leave here was numbered from day one, so I'm protected by God's Armour. When it's my time to go, I'm going upstairs with joy regardless what gun I have or had :rofl: Good Luck to all who need protection..

Please don't take this as being against your faith, as I don't mean it that way at all.

I've thought about things from your perspective before, and each time I am reminded of this little story...

A man is sitting on his porch as flood waters rise. A woman floats by in a boat, asking if the man needs help. "No, thank you," says the man, "I'm trusting in the Lord." The waters rise higher, sending the man upstairs. A raft full of people floats by his second story window. "Get in," they say, "there's plenty of room." "No thanks," says the man, "I'm trusting in the Lord." The flood waters keep rising, pushing the man up to the roof. A helicopter swoops in, lowering its ladder for the man. "Thanks anyway," shouts the man, "I'm trusting in the Lord." Finally, the man is swept away in the torrent and drowns. At the gates of Heaven, the man asks God, "Why didn't you save me?" "What do you mean?'' replies God, "I sent two boats and a helicopter."

I believe God gives us the sense and the means to do certain things. Providing for the defense of myself and my family falls into that category for me. Again, I mean no offense, this is just how I feel about it.

So, when you get gunned down at the mall we dont have to feel bad about it? Tell us now should we lock up the murderer?

If Goldenchild does not feel the need to protect himself and his family, that's fine with me as is his right. What I don't like is people telling me I can't.....

Back