Presidential firearm agenda

MR Felt

Registered
Four years ago today I went to the gun store and bought a Yugoslavian AK and a stripped lower. In Obama's last term the fear of not getting elected for a second term kept him at bay. The Brady campaign has been B!tching that Barry wouldn't implement their anti-gun agenda. Well, that all changes now.
Who wants to bet on how long it will be before the first Obama sponsored gun law is introduced
( high capacity magazines, assault weapons ban, ammunition serial numbers) ?

I call advanced BS, another "gun scare". Since President Obama has been in office, I've increased my ownership of firearms by 30% and ammo by about 50 pounds. Oh yeah, now I can carry in National Parks! When will you guys and the NRA stop acting like there's a plot to steal your toys?

Raydog, because HE SAID AS MUCH IN THE DEBATE, and has an Attorney General who has SAID SAME. Not that I think he could make it stick.

I call advanced BS, another "gun scare". Since President Obama has been in office, I've increased my ownership of firearms by 30% and ammo by about 50 pounds. Oh yeah, now I can carry in National Parks! When will you guys and the NRA stop acting like there's a plot to steal your toys?

Well.....it's because of the NRA that you can carry in National Parks and yes the NRA does play to peoples fears.

well our wonderful secretary of state wants to join the U.N in a U.N gun control law which could be done without any of our consent.

I buy in......just saw 5000 rounds of 223 vanish in front of my eyes while searching. Seems ammo sales are up today.

oh, and I did just increase my ammo pile by 50#:beerchug:

Ever see a fully automatic Glock pistol? If they take ARs away, which I don't see happening any time soon, there are other options. Just stock up now!

P.

Calm down folks, calm down. :laugh:

Interesting times ahead , from memory and correct me please, not gonna look it up. Brady was passed into law during the Reagan Administration wasn't it ? I know lots of people who bought what they wanted during Brady.

well our wonderful secretary of state wants to join the U.N in a U.N gun control law which could be done without any of our consent.

I beg to differ..

cold-dead-hands.jpg

Is this lie still being pushed?

NRA Kicks Off UN Arms Treaty Conference With Fearmongering | Blog | Media Matters for America

snopes.com: U.N. Arms Trade Treaty

FactCheck.org : Still No International Gun Ban Treaty

Q: Does the Obama administration intend to “force gun control and a complete ban on all weapons for U.S. citizens” through a United Nations treaty?

A: No. The administration plans to negotiate a treaty to regulate the international export and import of weapons. It says that it won’t support any treaty that regulates the domestic transfer or ownership of weapons, or that infringes on the Second Amendment.

if anyone thinks obama gives a chit about guns their mistaken. he isnt gonna waste time on those issues. he will dedicate his last 4 years to helping his constituents....:whistle:

Interesting times ahead , from memory and correct me please, not gonna look it up. Brady was passed into law during the Reagan Administration wasn't it ? I know lots of people who bought what they wanted during Brady.

Once again, thank you for your moderate and calming posts! You are the best at it, reminding us that the sky is not falling. Doyle

Raydog, because HE SAID AS MUCH IN THE DEBATE, and has an Attorney General who has SAID SAME. Not that I think he could make it stick.

I don't know, we both saw the same debates and I heard nothing of the kind.

I could be wrong but the brady laws were during clinton? I'm not old enough to remember reagan.

Let me embed that so Raydog doesn't miss it...

[video=youtube_share;IyVldVMA7vU]http://youtu.be/IyVldVMA7vU[/video]

Back