The GS Project - Lyla

Any updates on this project, I'm looking at a gs300 that I want to do a cafe racer style and I'm lovin this project

Can't wait till Kyle gets his monkey arse back stateside!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

((((KYLE)))))))))

Where the heff are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:laugh:

Hah.. I'm almost back home! 35 days and then i can get back on this project.. and get married, and get my arse to the fall bash (probably on a gsxr 750, please forgive me).

I just picked up my own gs300l that i want to turn into a caferacer. Cant wait to see this thing get finished.

This is a great thread and project. The cafe look is sharp! Get home safe and then get busy!!

Hah, no updates to this thing (I wish there was). Between looking for random parts for this thing, getting married, having a kid, going back overseas for another year as a contractor, and probably moving when I get back home, this is still in the tuppeware boxes that I transported it from North Carolina in. I do plan on getting into the engine when I get home in May, but who knows, may be buying another Busa to play with :p

~Kyle
-4 door Family Sedan
-Big loud Redneck truck
-Sold all the motorcycles, but I still have pieces of one

Hah, no updates to this thing (I wish there was). Between looking for random parts for this thing, getting married, having a kid, going back overseas for another year as a contractor, and probably moving when I get back home, this is still in the tuppeware boxes that I transported it from North Carolina in. I do plan on getting into the engine when I get home in May, but who knows, may be buying another Busa to play with :p

~Kyle
-4 door Family Sedan
-Big loud Redneck truck
-Sold all the motorcycles, but I still have pieces of one

Stan,
Great to see this thread come back to life. Spent the weekend up north with some acquaintances who own a Honda Nighthawk 250 that had been sitting in the garage for years. I made them show me the bike and within 30 minutes, we were tearing it apart for a quick appearance update. Guy had it sitting since his father passed it to him with a busted off exhaust pipe with broken studs in the same spot as yours. This thread was emailed to my friends for them to look over and consider for a future higher dollar resto mod to cafe racer.

Back