Project Bike

Bronto, if you need stock pipes or windscreen (got two to choose from) or possibly a tank let pm me.
What year tank do you have, what condition, and how much $?
rock.gif
I'm lookin' for a 2001-up. If he's not interested, let me know what you have. I might take it off your hands depending on condition and price.
rock.gif

rock.gif

That is a cool project. After I get my chrome back I would like to find one for a project bike. What's the latest?

Latest - more parts collected. Rear rim off a 2003 and new Pirelli Diablo tires soon to go on. Still doing the Ebay locating parts. Wouldn't want to insult anyone here buying their spare parts, cause my shrewd bidding. Winning bids at a 1/2 - 2/3 rds level others are willing to bid. Can do better selling parts, selling parts to someone else.
A unique situation with family members. I need to finish my other projects before working on the Busa. So it's only accumulated in that trailer, as parts come in. Do expect to get it running by the Summer. There is nothing difficult about getting things together. Straight forward putting parts were they go.

Back