The debates

busabobh

Registered
How do you feel about them? I think Trump shoot himself in the foot. I will wait to see the rest to form my vote, but I’m leaning left after this.

I watched a bit of it last night and the wife asked me to switch channels as they were acting like middle schoolers and annoying her. Trump was like a rabid wolf and Biden was cowering in a corner, he started to get aggressive there for a bit even calling Trump a 'clown' out of frustration.

Not a great thing to watch unless you like to watch "Jerry Springer" shows...

Screenshot_20200930-220733_Gallery.png

My take was Biden didn’t crack, and Trump was showing his true character, not much content from either, but Trump wouldn’t allow it to happen.

How pathetic that we had to wait till the first debate so trump himself could actually ask sleepy Joe some tough questions and then try to get him to answer them. The couple times Joe the creeper comes out of his basement and the liberal media just laughs and giggles with him in interviews and doesn't ask him tough questions.
Half the time it appears Joe is trying to hear something in his ear as he starts to doze off, the other half he looks as if he wants so bad to beat the hell out-of trump with a bb bat:D
Any coincidence he and his campaign staff refused him to take a drug test from a third party or have his ears checked for speaker devices? (Trump was OK for being checked for both).
Anybody who voted for trump first time didn't do it because trump was a polite and polished career politician. That's one of the reasons I DID vote for him.
Remember when Joe made his take trump out behind the wood shed remark and let him have it? Well here you go joe....guess we'll have to wait till next debate, that is if his handlers let him do anymore debates:beerchug:

Anybody who voted for trump first time didn't do it because trump was a polite and polished career politician.
I hope that's not implying that not being polite or polished are his only faults. He's a lying, self-glorifying punk with the demeanor of a bratty 11 year old. He needs a good old fashioned butt kicking.

Ha ha that felt great :lol:

then I can only imagine what you think of Biden then???:laugh::D:poke::beerchug:
I wouldnt hold out for for Biden to be doin any ass kickin. He's obviously more the sniff children's hair and awkwardly touching them type:thumbsup:

Biden's a mumble mouthing, tired old man. I'm 63 and I have way more energy than him. Still, by comparison, Biden would be a breath of fresh air. I've said it before, this election is a trash can fire.
This country needs a deus ex machina type morale lift and right now it's nowhere in sight.

The closing remarks were the most important and Biden seemed upbeat and motivated. By comparison, Trump seemed like I don't really GAF. Melania's appearance on stage was not very inspiring either compared to Biden embracing his wife. Biden got better PR out of the second debate. The Trumps are worn down but they're still much better for America that Biden. I read Biden has consistently been ahead in the polls by about 10%. Hillary was only ahead by a few percent and she almost won. I have a hunch Biden could be the next President but I hope not.

Back