Impeachment..

That is funny... a fool calling somebody else a fool. Well... so it goes... you have learned very well from your're cancel culture warriors and all the slanderous comments they use too spew hateful words.

I defer to the honest intellectuals that tell the truth as they see it.

About skyscrapers. Understanding them is much different than designing them to resist the stresses and loads they encounter. I do have welder inspection knowledge as well as familiarity with why the steel connected in the towers was bolted and welded at all important connection points. I can say the same things said by those demolition experts said when they witnessed and or reviewed the collapse of the towers. What you saw was a very technically controlled demolition. The impact point of the north tower was with pinpoint accuracy. The 2nd plane was a little bit off it was still very close to where the planners wanted it to hit. The demolition actually began several moments before the north tower was hit. Several floors down inside the north tower a very large explosion took place that raised the 2nd level floor several inches. A guy named William Rodriegez was there when it happened and when the machine shop a few floors below was viewed it was destroyed. William ended up being a 911 hero because he was directly responsible for saving the lives of at least 27 people because he was one of a few people that had a master key for the towers and gave firemen emergency access. Later on William was even invited to a White House dinner where he was acknowledged for his efforts that day with president Bush and other high ranking politicians in attendance. If you want to continue your ignorance tell me William isn't credible.

Even NIST declined to take on industry experts as to why the towers came down... especially #7.

Have you ever watched the video where several core columns still stood 700 to 800 ft high for a good 5 seconds after the collapse before dropping straight down and appearing to turn to dust? Probably not... and if you did... explain it for us.

We still have the oxymoronic Patriot Act... we were told that was suppose to end about 10 years ago... Why hasn't that happened wise man? Have terrorist been flying more planes into buildings since 2001?

Has the TSA been effective?

I listened to the entire talk and question and answer period after. I understand that you conspiracy theorists sympathize with one another. I also agree that there is nothing illegal about believing there was fraud in the 2020 election. No one is claiming that's illegal. What was illegal was Trump energizing a crowd to commit a crime and also Trump trying to coerce the Georgia government to "find" (?) just enough votes to overturn the results of that state. He will pay and I'm saving a great cigar to watch those proceedings.
You have to be delusional to think the speaker is a conspiracy nut. She use to be a CNN broadcaster at one time... before CNN went off the rails.

I was thinking that you might get a glimpse into how you and millions of others have been manipulated by the media for years Well... it was worth a shot... some people never wake up.

The media said president Trump energized the crowd... is that a surprise to you? It appears president Trump energized millions of people with his rallies and speeches. When those events ended I didn't see anybody destroying anything.... did you?

During the campaign it was rather hilarious that on a number of occasions more Trump Supporters would show up at a Basement Joe's event than Biden supporters. Those Trump supporters were not there to hear Biden... they were there to let Joe know they support President Trump.

Is their something wrong for asking for support when it comes to votes? I guess it depends on which side the team member is on when a president is asking.

That is funny... a fool calling somebody else a fool. Well... so it goes... you have learned very well from your're cancel culture warriors and all the slanderous comments they use too spew hateful words.

I defer to the honest intellectuals that tell the truth as they see it.

About skyscrapers. Understanding them is much different than designing them to resist the stresses and loads they encounter. I do have welder inspection knowledge as well as familiarity with why the steel connected in the towers was bolted and welded at all important connection points. I can say the same things said by those demolition experts said when they witnessed and or reviewed the collapse of the towers. What you saw was a very technically controlled demolition. The impact point of the north tower was with pinpoint accuracy. The 2nd plane was a little bit off it was still very close to where the planners wanted it to hit. The demolition actually began several moments before the north tower was hit. Several floors down inside the north tower a very large explosion took place that raised the 2nd level floor several inches. A guy named William Rodriegez was there when it happened and when the machine shop a few floors below was viewed it was destroyed. William ended up being a 911 hero because he was directly responsible for saving the lives of at least 27 people because he was one of a few people that had a master key for the towers and gave firemen emergency access. Later on William was even invited to a White House dinner where he was acknowledged for his efforts that day with president Bush and other high ranking politicians in attendance. If you want to continue your ignorance tell me William isn't credible.

Even NIST declined to take on industry experts as to why the towers came down... especially #7.

Have you ever watched the video where several core columns still stood 700 to 800 ft high for a good 5 seconds after the collapse before dropping straight down and appearing to turn to dust? Probably not... and if you did... explain it for us.

We still have the oxymoronic Patriot Act... we were told that was suppose to end about 10 years ago... Why hasn't that happened wise man? Have terrorist been flying more planes into buildings since 2001?

Has the TSA been effective?
About skyscrapers, understanding them is exactly about understanding the stresses and loads they encounter. Those joints you are trying to describe are called moment connections. The bolts are for erection efficiency and the welds provide the necessary stiffness to the joint. The towers pancaked down floor by floor because of the extremely stiff perimeter shell construction of the towers. They kept the building from drifting as it collapsed. Many of the best engineers in the world have studied this collapse as well as hundreds of hours of video, some of them I know personally and have worked with on other projects. The A/E industry invested thousands of hours studying this event. Think about it, the collapse of a skyscraper has never happened and may never happen again. This was the biggest building-related scientific learning opportunity in modern history. So these studies were commissioned by non-government entities as well as government agencies. There are hundreds of studies from industry-leading officials to graduate students' thesis papers.

You are comparing the opinion of William Rodrigez (hero that he is) to the people who actually design the tallest buildings in the world. This is how conspiracies get born. I have witnessed 5 implosions and minor things went wrong on all of them. But rather than figure that an alien suspended the laws of physics and the government is covering it up, the demo company went back to the drawings to figure out what wasn't accounted for and used science to figure it out.

Personally, I don't think anyone expected the towers to collapse. Even the rescuers didn't account for the collapse. They assumed they were racing to get people down from the burning floors, not trying to get as many people out of the building as possible as it was going to collapse. There have been instances of buildings being hit by airplanes before. The Empire State building was hit by a wayward B-24 bomber lost in the fog. Believe it or not, a plane strike is not ordinarily a terminal event for a skyscraper. But here, the burning fuel and the unique construction of the World Trade towers created the perfect storm of destruction.

I can assure you that Bin Laden had a cow when those towers collapsed. His first thought was "I'm a dead man walking and so are all my soldiers".

You have to be delusional to think the speaker is a conspiracy nut.
Sheryl Atkinson was the one that was convinced her computer was hacked by CBS, the Postal Service, President Obama...maybe WuzzaCBXrider too. This went on for like 5 years. Yes I'm delusional. I think my L.A. Kings might win another Stanley Cup before I die.
The media said president Trump energized the crowd... is that a surprise to you?
Your memory is getting worse. We've talked about this. I don't listen to the media, but I listened to Trump's speech several times.

Sheryl Atkinson was the one that was convinced her computer was hacked by CBS, the Postal Service, President Obama...maybe WuzzaCBXrider too. This went on for like 5 years. Yes I'm delusional. I think my L.A. Kings might win another Stanley Cup before I die.

Your memory is getting worse. We've talked about this. I don't listen to the media, but I listened to Trump's speech several times.
That actually sounds reasonable to me, haha!

Are you saying you didn't believe (or say here) the voting machines were rigged?
It is simply my opinion that using computerized voting machines is a fraudulent opportunity waiting for the right moment to happen. Why is computer monitoring that requires internet connections in foreign countries even allowed?

What happened in 4 different states in the middle of the night after the polls closed?

What happened to 280,000 votes sitting in a semi trailer in PA?

Those questions and many others have gone unanswered.

We have been re educated again regarding the world of politicians and their assisting agencies and it is a mine field poised to pick winners and losers.

Georgia contracts with Dominion to use voting machines that cost 104 million dollars for the presidential election... or so it has been reported... how can that make any sense from a fiscally responsible perspective? It seems to me this country was able to count votes in a timely and accurate manner totaling in the millions for decades before computers were used.

I believe the covid 19 situation was exploited in more ways than I can even imagine. From gerrymandering districts to flooding mailboxes with ballots that were not requested by many many residents... it appears this election was a successful scam that produced a very questionable result.

I am glad in a way that I am getting up there in years... the corrupt ways we see on display with this administration and Democratic Party ... as well as the Rhinos that participate in pay to play voting has me thinking that America is ripe for a defeat and the end of our Constitutional rights is upon us.

Let the Capitol area under tight security be a reminder of how desperately those in power want to stay in power through the use of the National Guard and the fences they stand behind to prevent a physical revolution should any group attempt to organize one. This is what political power looks like when those in power have doubt and mistrust about how millions of Americans think those politicians got elected to be there.

One thing is clear to me.... The leftist marxist cabal is afraid of the people in DC.

The hate crime in Colorado came in right on time... more gun control legislation is brewing...

What happened in four 4 different states in the middle of the night after the polls closed?
Well, votes were counted. I imagine that I don't need to explain to you that poles closing means no more votes can be cast, not counted.
What happened to 280,000 votes sitting in a semi trailer in PA?
Jesse Morgan again? The semi driver with a criminal history involving abuse, forgery and drugs? The guy that swears his family was being haunted by ghosts, even making a makeshift film about it? The guy that went to that inept press conference with Phill Klein, the guy with his license to practice law suspended because of get this: perjury and misleading officials? Is this the best guy that could be found to share this story?

That actually sounds reasonable to me, haha!

200.gif

Well, votes were counted. I imagine that I don't need to explain to you that poles closing means no more votes can be cast, not counted.

Jesse Morgan again? The semi driver with a criminal history involving abuse, forgery and drugs? The guy that swears his family was being haunted by ghosts, even making a makeshift film about it? The guy that went to that inept press conference with Phill Klein, the guy with his license to practice law suspended because of get this: perjury and misleading officials? Is this the best guy that could be found to share this story?
Yeah... the media would never smear anyone for political gain... right?

As far as vote counting goes.... it was a crap show... 1000s of affidavits.... no... nothing to see here.

It doesn't matter anyway... its two sides of the same coin... politics will only be fixed with action... convention of states, term limits, anti constitutional laws struck down... a SC with a spine... a FBI and DOJ that isn't politicized... and on it goes.

Back