Impeachment..

Bumblebee

Donating Member
Registered
I know we have all been watching the proceedings and have learned the result..

I would hope even the people who dwell in the hard right in this forum can see Mr Trump is not the sort of man to held up on a pedestal or on high.

The Republican party leader made a very good speech regarding the fallacies of Mr Trump. He even explained why he didn't think Mr Trump should have been impeached but pulled no punches as to how wrong Mr Trump was to be spreading lies regarding the election and goading his followers to commit a insurrection on the White House in order to stop the electoral vote.

The eyes of the world are on what the US does next and will be judged accordingly. This whole election issue has shaken the confidence of many world leaders in the American ability project a democratic front for the rest of the world to set a standard by.

There isn't a whole lot to discuss on this matter...time to heal and move forward or be left behind. Hopefully for the sake of America the current administration can prove to the world the USA is whole again and ready to be an active part of the world.....if not, I can see doors being shut in the face of the US which would be a very sad thing to see.

Despite the house voting 232-197 and the Senate 57-43 that Trump is guilty, the verdict is acquittal. Doesn't mean he isn't guilty as hell, but you're right it's time to move forward. The ones that don't are damning the Republican party's future.

I really can't figure out how someone can't see the election fraud. It's so plain to see that even a grade schooler can see it. Look up the presentation that Mike Lindell put out a week ago. It has all the proof that the election was stolen. China, the Vatican, Great Britain, Italy, Pakistan, and several other countries were all involved. As the election was going on, all the fraud was being recorded by the US Military, by none other than The US Space Force. It's all coming out soon. Good old Mitch McConnell is part of the deep state and he knows he's coming down for treason, just like all of the rest. Don't you wonder why there have been so many CEO's so called resigning lately, like Jeff Bezos from Amazon? They haven't been resigning, they've been arrested. The MSM doesn't want you to know this. Open up your eyes. There are thousands more coming. Did you know the US Military just rescued 2,100 children, age 3 years old to 17 years old, from tunnels in California? About 100 of them aren't expected to live. Some of the soldiers said what they saw in those tunnels made them throw up. Earthquakes in Washington D.C., California, all over the East and West coasts, all being caused by the US Military blowing up these tunnels. Just think of what has been done to our children all of these years. You ever see Biden touching or kissing children? He's one of the these pedophiles. He's on his way out, too. This will all be revealed soon. President Trump's been working with the Military to bring all of the deep state down. You are all going to be amazed, hurt, and angry when the world will be shown what's been going on for years. Something very important to all of us and to this country might happen on March 4th. Don't quote me on this because dates can change. It might be sooner, it might be later. Please, just pray for our country and wait and see what happens. THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

I really can't figure out how someone can't see the election fraud. It's so plain to see that even a grade schooler can see it.
That is exactly how I feel about people that can't see through Donald Trump's facade. He is an immature bully without the toughness. Basically tits on a boar hog.

Red, I'm really sorry that you got nothing at all about what I just said, especially what's going on with the children. Hatred for 1 man can really blind people to the truth. Will you believe the truth when it's all revealed or will you close your eyes to it because you hate Trump so much and he is involved in bringing it forth?

The briefest summary I can muster right here. The Deep state elite swamp creatures of this world are the sickest and most power hungry people you can imagine. Their is no left or right.... it is them against us... and at the same time they will throw each other under the bus when it fits their agenda for what ever conquest they have in mind. The propaganda machine has in recent years combined with big tech and most of the other centers of influence and have conditioned the masses to believe that somebody in politics actually gives two cents about you and I. These politicians do the bidding for the billionaire class and think nothing of selling their soul to the devil for money. These same people are easily blackmailed... if that wasn't true Epstien would probably still be alive.

Some of you guys think President Trump is the bad guy... well... Based on his history he is no angel... however, he looks like a first year choir boy compared the swampy creatures that continually attack him even after he is out of office. Impeaching a president that is out of office? A new level of smear by those that hated the president for mucking up some of the pay to play thuggery / bribing going on in the swamp infested waters in DC. That is what most of the hate is about... the political class wants its crime syndicate running at full steam at all times.

Why do you think the budget never gets balanced? Its because they don't care... that debt clock in New York shows us how fast some of the money can disappear into the pockets of the swamp.

Update on 9-11.... Someone is suggesting a new investigation. Hmmm... could it have been a covert false flag attack? I have looked into it and debated it at times for months with those that think they know what happened. Yes, a couple of planes hit the trade towers. Do we really know if those planes were the same ones that were said to be passenger jets that were said to be used in the attack? Ridiculous question, right? Well, where is the physical proof? You want to rely on pictures? Sorry, not buying any of that... Though, I would like to see the video footage from the dancing muslims that were arrested a few miles from the scene that were celebrating the plane impacts and buildings collapsing. The problem with that is anything can be manipulated so that you see what "they" want you to see. To think otherwise is foolish. We do have un edited footage from both crash sites in NY and the Pentagon. We don't have anything from outside Shanksville PA... however... somebody probably does.

I know we have all been watching the proceedings and have learned the result..

I would hope even the people who dwell in the hard right in this forum can see Mr Trump is not the sort of man to held up on a pedestal or on high.

The Republican party leader made a very good speech regarding the fallacies of Mr Trump. He even explained why he didn't think Mr Trump should have been impeached but pulled no punches as to how wrong Mr Trump was to be spreading lies regarding the election and goading his followers to commit a insurrection on the White House in order to stop the electoral vote.

The eyes of the world are on what the US does next and will be judged accordingly. This whole election issue has shaken the confidence of many world leaders in the American ability project a democratic front for the rest of the world to set a standard by.

There isn't a whole lot to discuss on this matter...time to heal and move forward or be left behind. Hopefully for the sake of America the current administration can prove to the world the USA is whole again and ready to be an active part of the world.....if not, I can see doors being shut in the face of the US which would be a very sad thing to see.
To bad you didn't listen to the points Trumps lawyer made... he absolutely embarrassed the leftist marxist corrupt to the core dimtards in every way imaginable... the left had to make shhiitt up... they had no verifiable sources... they had no witnesses because they all agreed before the "show trial" that their would not be any witnesses. It was just another day at the office for the swamp creatures... orange man bad... get president Trump... over and over and over... like a broken record for 5 years now. Plans were already in the works to impeach him before he was even elected.... yes... that is who some of you so called experts support... its laughable...

To bad you didn't listen to the points Trumps lawyer made... he absolutely embarrassed the leftist marxist corrupt to the core dimtards in every way imaginable... the left had to make shhiitt up... they had no verifiable sources... they had no witnesses because they all agreed before the "show trial" that their would not be any witnesses. It was just another day at the office for the swamp creatures... orange man bad... get president Trump... over and over and over... like a broken record for 5 years now. Plans were already in the works to impeach him before he was even elected.... yes... that is who some of you so called experts support... its laughable...
I listened to the points they made and thought they were just reflecting what der herr Trump was saying...remember how many lawyers he went through just to get these ones...most didn't want to represent him. The only reason each and every republican party didn't vote to impeach is they are scared of him and what he could have personally done to them...he is not a nice person in any way, shape or form.

The government had to try and impeach him as he was still a sitting president and there was no other recourse for trying to make him responsible for his actions. He didn't give one crap about anyone other than himself ever since the election was lost to him, he invited those crazies to that rally, riled them up and then sent them to the White House to "fight" not caring who got hurt-republican or otherwise. Then after lots of prompting, produced a feeble message about being peaceful long after the attack began...if that's who you want to hitch your star to....I feel sorry for you.

The take away is, now that's over and done with....the civil side can now continue to work on the outstanding cases they've had against him no that he no longer has the protection of the office he held.

Life is going to get very challenging for Mr Trump.

Good riddance and hopefully the US can heal and move forward, if more people like yourself and others who are displaying such loyalty for one man and not your country, it is in deep, deep trouble. I've had the misfortune to conduct ops in some of these countries and it is nothing to be proud of. Much of their woes started off similar to what is happening in the US right now.

Last edited:
Red, I'm really sorry that you got nothing at all about what I just said, especially what's going on with the children. Hatred for 1 man can really blind people to the truth. Will you believe the truth when it's all revealed or will you close your eyes to it because you hate Trump so much and he is involved in bringing it forth?
Your information might get read more if it wasn't one great big chunk of info...use paragraphs and be concise and to the point.

Take a look at how @zrxman374 formulates his points, they are easy to glean information from.

You will note there are very few members of this forum delving into the politics section and for good reason.

I only came here as I thought the impeachment trial was interesting but have no real feelings on the subject as I am DEFINATELY not a Trump fan and never was. I hated him in that TV show he had and never really thought a person like him should have EVER been a president of the USA.

I, and many others thought "with all those people in the US, they could only come up with these two (Clinton and Trump) to run as their president???"

I honestly hope you are not believing all you are writing here as your factual data is very much in line with what QAnon is broadcasting....if you are in fact part of that group, you would be better served to go spout that in some other forum.

In one ear and quickly out the other ear. That's because there's nothing in between to stop it.
FYI, there's no such thing as Qanon. That's what MSM calls it because they have no idea what they're talking about 99.9% of the time. Q is actually 10 US government intelligence personnel putting out bits and pieces of what's going on. Anonymous is a group of people trying to interpret what Q is saying. You'll find out soon enough. Now, on to the next paragraph.

I'm not part of any "group". And I personally don't believe you have the authority to tell me to go spout my thoughts and information onto some other forum just because you don't agree with me. Typical democrat. Next paragraph.

I'm also sorry to hear that you don't understand a word I say unless it's in different paragraphs. I hope you understand me now. After all, I'm taking your advice and you seem to know everything. Thank you very much teacher.

At least we have 1 thing in common. We both like motorcycles.

In one ear and quickly out the other ear. That's because there's nothing in between to stop it.
FYI, there's no such thing as Qanon. That's what MSM calls it because they have no idea what they're talking about 99.9% of the time. Q is actually 10 US government intelligence personnel putting out bits and pieces of what's going on. Anonymous is a group of people trying to interpret what Q is saying. You'll find out soon enough. Now, on to the next paragraph.

I'm not part of any "group". And I personally don't believe you have the authority to tell me to go spout my thoughts and information onto some other forum just because you don't agree with me. Typical democrat. Next paragraph.

I'm also sorry to hear that you don't understand a word I say unless it's in different paragraphs. I hope you understand me now. After all, I'm taking your advice and you seem to know everything. Thank you very much teacher.

At least we have 1 thing in common. We both like motorcycles.
See, now I can actually read what you trying to say...and it makes sense to me. I'm no teacher-just educated.

As for being a democrat..I can assure you I'm not one. For 33+ years I put my life on the line under any government which was in power at the time so I really don't align myself with any political party as they are all in it for themselves to be honest. I never heard the word liberal or conservative when bullets were flying.

I am very glad you aren't aligned with any groups but you see much of the things you are speaking on are the same as what they speak on so you can see how the correlation was made.

Now that was a good reply Bumblebee. Thank you very much for your service to your country (are you from Canada?). You have my total respect for that.

I won't post on this political subject anymore. We'll just wait and see what happens in the near future.

A little bit about myself - I'm old, 65 years old. I live in Bismarck, ND where it hasn't gotten above zero for a week now. It really sucks. I know this is a Hayabusa forum and I ride a 2012 ZX14R. I come on here because I've always respected the Busa. I have a few friends that had Busa's and they were awesome looking bikes. I bought my 14R because I love straight line acceleration and I like to do roll ons from 2nd gear at 40 mph up to ??? I haven't lost yet. A friend bought a new BMW S1000RR and he thought he would beat me. I surprised him. With the torque of the 14R, he said I immediately pulled away. I'm probably crazy for doing these things, (so I've heard) especially at my age, but I guess it's in my blood.

I apologize if I took you the wrong way. I do respect every person for their own thinking, even when different than mine. If everyone thought the same it would really be a boring life. There's nothing wrong with a little argument once in a while.

Take care and enjoy your bike. It looks like a sharp one.

Last edited:
I listened to the points they made and thought they were just reflecting what der herr Trump was saying...remember how many lawyers he went through just to get these ones...most didn't want to represent him. The only reason each and every republican party didn't vote to impeach is they are scared of him and what he could have personally done to them...he is not a nice person in any way, shape or form.

The government had to try and impeach him as he was still a sitting president and there was no other recourse for trying to make him responsible for his actions. He didn't give one crap about anyone other than himself ever since the election was lost to him, he invited those crazies to that rally, riled them up and then sent them to the White House to "fight" not caring who got hurt-republican or otherwise. Then after lots of prompting, produced a feeble message about being peaceful long after the attack began...if that's who you want to hitch your star to....I feel sorry for you.

The take away is, now that's over and done with....the civil side can now continue to work on the outstanding cases they've had against him no that he no longer has the protection of the office he held.

Good riddance and hopefully the US can heal and move forward, if more people like yourself and others who are displaying such loyalty for one man and not your country, it is in deep, deep trouble. I've had the misfortune to conduct ops in some of these countries and it is nothing to be proud of. Much of their woes started off similar to what is happening in the US right now.
The post you write has me thinking the "Twilight Zone" has been revived and released for another season.

You more or less justified the existence of the Swamp and all the creatures that inhabit it.

President Trumps words on Jan 6th are misconstrued in the extreme. The same man that went to the ME in an attempt to get foreign leaders to sit down, discuss their issues with each other.... and in the end make an agreement to treat each other peacefully is the same guy inciting violence at the US Capitol?

You don't really know who president Trump is. You don't really know about Clinton and her praise for the book titled "Rules for Radicals" written by Saul Salinsky or whatever his name is . You have been throughly indoctrinated into the mad side of political science and all the mayhem it brings to humanity.

This planet and the 7 billion plus that inhabit it are in unchartered waters without a functional and focused system of government anywhere. The UN is nothing more than a siphon for US resources and is used to pad the pockets of foreign governments with kickbacks going to the USA political class that organizes it.
Just look at that proposed stimulus bill and ask yourself, why are we feeding cash to foreign governments?

War is big business... What did John Kerry say a while back? We will never have peace in the ME? Well, of course not... you can't make any money and create political graft unless you stir up conflicts that lead to wars. You have to be brain dead to not be able to figure out what war is really about.

JB and the Ho agree that China is our friend.... if that doesn't get your attention nothing will. A Communist country like China has millions of slaves and thinks nothing of using some of them as organ donors to sell organs from at a profit.

The slave class in North Korea is getting shorter and smaller because of multi generational malnutrition.
All the political hacks in DC plus the media do is criticize the president because he attempted to restore peaceful relations to a communist government. If we can't have world wide peace... then what does that leave us with? Why oppose people that want the same thing?

We all want the same things... peace, prosperity, and harmony for all.... the illusion is that we are different and the natural resources must be fought over..

Now that was a good reply Bumblebee. Thank you very much for your service to your country (are you from Canada?). You have my total respect for that.
You are a better man in terms of accepting the view of others. The same thinking that got us here will insure that good changes are less likely to appear in the future.

Yes, I can respect people who served in the military... they did it for whatever the reason was that motivated them to do it in the first place. It is a two sided coin to enlist... it is for your personal benefit because you will be paid and your cost of living will be supported with a roof, 3 squares, and medical assistance when needed. The other side is you get to direct your energy for the greater good of your country... and that feels right and good... or at least until you discover some illigitimate purpose for an assignment that you find yourself in.
I won't post on this political subject anymore. We'll just wait and see what happens in the near future.
You have much to contribute... please post anytime it suits you.
A little bit about myself - I'm old, 65 years old. I live in Bismarck, ND where it hasn't gotten above zero for a week now. It really sucks. I know this is a Hayabusa forum and I ride a 2012 ZX14R. I come on here because I've always respected the Busa. I have a few friends that had Busa's and they were awesome looking bikes. I bought my 14R because I love straight line acceleration and I like to do roll ons from 2nd gear at 40 mph up to ??? I haven't lost yet. A friend bought a new BMW S1000RR and he thought he would beat me. I surprised him. With the torque of the 14R, he said I immediately pulled away. I'm probably crazy for doing these things, (so I've heard) especially at my age, but I guess it's in my blood.
Nothing wrong with the fun you like to have... plenty of straight roads where the very innards of your engine will reach maximum stress and the tires will be warm very soon. lol ! I only have two years on you at 67 years. Born in LA... I grew up in MN ( Twin City area) lived in Wyoming for 4 years, Utah for 8 or 9, AZ for a little while, Northern Cal for a couple and in 92 moved to LA again because that is where the work was. I did live in Dickinson ND for a while with my trucking business partner hauling water for frack jobs. That ended when he bought me out in 2012.

I also have a ZX-14 motor... mine is in a Concours though... and I like it a lot. Still have my 05 Busa and owned a 01 Busa before that. Also had a ZX-11, V Max, Valkerie, GS1100, 3 KZ 900s, 3 V65 Sabres, an 81 GPZ 1100 and it all started on a new 750 Honda in 1971.

I got spanked by a 05 ZX-10 a few years ago... held even against my buddies Aprilla a while back... really haven't matched up with anyone in a while. Back in the day in MN we had a 1/4 marked off on a backroad and had many many races against all the muscle and motorcycles of the day. Took my Honda to the drags one time... it ran mid 13s at 96 mph... pretty slow by todays standards.
I apologize if I took you the wrong way. I do respect every person for their own thinking, even when different than mine. If everyone thought the same it would really be a boring life. There's nothing wrong with a little argument once in a while.

Lets see a few pictures of your ZX-14 if you have them.

All the best to you to!

Please don't stop posting about what you believe...this is what makes this forum so great, we all have different view points but are mature enough to talk about them without getting all childish and rude.

...and no need to apologize to me or anyone else...your thoughts are your own to do with as you please and if that is coming here to vent, then so be it. A little controversy makes this place more exciting and it is welcomed.

I joined the military when I was 17 as I came from a military family (my grand father and father both served with my grand father dying in Italy during the war).

With a family of 7 kids, I was the only one who joined oddly enough....I survived 33 yrs of getting deployed into some very nasty places so this may have tainted my views of the world somewhat. I've had the dis-pleasure of seeing things nobody needs or should see. I've spent lots of time with forces from other nations and deployed with many different units.

Glad you are on the forum even being a ZX14 rider and all....

Thank you for posting here.

Despite the house voting 232-197 and the Senate 57-43 that Trump is guilty, the verdict is acquittal. Doesn't mean he isn't guilty as hell, but you're right it's time to move forward. The ones that don't are damning the Republican party's future.
Hi. You are so right, so lets criminalize any speech that the democrats do not like!

Hi. You are so right, so lets criminalize any speech that the democrats do not like!
Brother Michael,

I respect you as a brother soldier but in this case I must say it is not just the democrats which were troubled by what Mr Trump said to his crowd of supporters, it was the republicans and for that matter the world...

This was not made up by the democrats to make him look bad, he did that all by himself.

The facts are clear and recorded for prosperity...

Hi The Democrats never got over there lousing. As far as I can see [ and that is not very far by the way] Did every thing that they could to divide this nation. They are the ones who set the stage.

Hi The Democrats never got over there lousing. As far as I can see [ and that is not very far by the way] Did every thing that they could to divide this nation. They are the ones who set the stage.a
I think the democrats (and some republicans), the nation, and the world was awaiting someone to do something. What he did was not acceptable on any level.

As Trump was still a sitting president, this was the only option available to them at the time.

The nation was divided long before the election...and in the opinion of many political experts, the US has and will always be divided.

Look at the war you fought, see how divided your nation was then, that division has never been resolved. There are still people who think the civil war was never lost.

Back