Trump can blow me

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Trump recently announced no medical aid to Canada.No masks,no face shields,no surgical gowns.No nuthin'.
Well I'll be fugged. Our Prime Minister gently reminded Slump that we are sending our medical proffesionals across the border daily to render aid to our friends/nieghbours to the south.Plus anything else we can offer/help with.Will this aid be terminated because of the stoopid idea's n' actions and shiddy policies of one man...heck no.Canadians don't roll that way.Americans had the chance to get rid of him....oops...FAIL. Perhaps...just a thought here...maybe if he spent less time on Twitter and actually attempted to due his fuggin' job,you know,as LEADER of the FREE World we might all be better off. OFF RANT. Rubb.

Trump recently announced no medical aid to Canada.No masks,no face shields,no surgical gowns.No nuthin'.
Well I'll be fugged. Our Prime Minister gently reminded Slump that we are sending our medical proffesionals across the border daily to render aid to our friends/nieghbours to the south.Plus anything else we can offer/help with.Will this aid be terminated because of the stoopid idea's n' actions and shiddy policies of one man...heck no.Canadians don't roll that way.Americans had the chance to get rid of him....oops...FAIL. Perhaps...just a thought here...maybe if he spent less time on Twitter and actually attempted to due his fuggin' job,you know,as LEADER of the FREE World we might all be better off. OFF RANT. Rubb.
Since I do not live in Canada I have no say in your country . Just like you do not live Here in the USA mind yours , and I'll mind mine . If you believe any Government or media source your a fool . Don't turn this two wheel forum into the rest of the forums .

Since I do not live in Canada I have no say in your country . Just like you do not live Here in the USA mind yours , and I'll mind mine . If you believe any Government or media source your a fool . Don't turn this two wheel forum into the rest of the forums .

For the 17 years I have been posting on the org its always been a place of free speech,the right to post an idea,or thought,especially if you adhere to posting in the right place,lets see..,.,like here forinstance in POLITICS.
If I have the dis-pleasure of watching a video myself,in person,I should take yer advise and ignore it. OK,pal. Just what should me THE FOOL believe in ?
Gee,I guess I'll just have to listen to you...'cause you know it all.
Well, this FOOL is gonna tell you something...dont like my posts...feel free to go hump someone else's leg.

A two wheel forum with...random thoughts.Politics.etc etc. I cant believe you wanna pick a fight over what anybody thinks about politics. I'll just be on my way...fool that I am.Time for another one of my one to year breaks from the place,outa make you happy,that after all,that being my main goal in life.

Discussions about politics or religion don't usually end well. Rubb, if you had criticized Nancy Pelosi or Hilary Clinton, this thread would have had 3 pages of high fives. To me it says absolutely nothing about who's right and wrong, just who's clubhouse you're in. It's not worth the friendships we lose.

A title of a countries president can blow you is not picking a fight ? Yes you are a fool sir for posting such a comment.
Now go think on that for a bit as were not here talking smak about your home land leader .

We've had tons of political discussions on this site and have become pretty good at it I must say. As amazing as it is, after 4 years of Trump we are going to end up worse off than when Obama left office. Canada is a friend. Not just a good friend but an essential one. Only a fool would turn their back on Canada.

pretty difficult for Canada to start making millions of facemasks, when the Global economy allowed free trade, now suddenly every body starts retrenching back to isolation. Not a good call. For decades the world looked at USA to step up to the mark. Which she did very well
When USA starts looking only inward, you know who will take your Place ....China

The one thing about this pandemic is that countries need to be self-reliant...maybe this will be a wake up call for us to be just that.

We as a nation shouldn't be standing with our hand out looking for assistance, we should be enabling our own response as should all the other affected countries.

For many, many years, our government has dismantled our capability to respond to disasters (cue the flooding and wild fires) and have not had the desire or want to build them back up....

This is the issue, not whether the US government is providing medical aid or not...

Reactions: c10
. As amazing as it is, after 4 years of Trump we are going to end up worse off than when Obama left office.

I can't wrap my mind around the fact that prior to the viral pandemic, this country was in pretty good shape, in my opinion, despite Trump. Every red flag I have developed about people is set off when he talks, but somehow the general outcome is decent. No matter the political leaning this pandemic is not Trump's fault. He was typically idiotic with his initial response but he comes around.

if Trump had got his finger out 6 weeks ago, New York would not be in this sorry state, we in the western world should have learnt from China lockdown way sooner. this will probably stop Trump getting another term
because if 47 million US citizens get laid off work. it was under his leadership

3t91fk.jpg

I try to ignore politics but I've developed hives since Trump's been in office.

Good think a petty and vindictive man like me is not the Prime Minister of Canada, I'd just cut off America and the world from the only pulp mill in the world that makes the medical grade paper for surgical masks and gowns.

" Sampson said the Harmac mill is the world’s only producer of the particular grade of paper pulp used in the manufacture of surgical masks and gowns and that the mill has been producing it since before he came to work there in 2008. K10S is the pulp that we’re producing for these medical supplies. We’re the only one that produces it,” he said. “Different pulp mills run different grades of pulp – almost kind of like recipes.”

Screw all of ya!

LOL

cheers
ken

if Trump had got his finger out 6 weeks ago, New York would not be in this sorry state, we in the western world should have learnt from China lockdown way sooner. this will probably stop Trump getting another term
because if 47 million US citizens get laid off work. it was under his leadership
Honestly it would have been under anyone's leadership, this is bigger than governments.

I do get tired of people saying this was a surprise. We knew this could and eventually would happen. Trump did abolish the cabinet level infectious disease department early in his term. That's the group that battled Ebola so successfully for Obama. He also cut funding for the CDC 3 years in a row. A lot of the best people left the government. Dealing with this stuff is all about being quick and proactive. Trump was saying it was the flu and don't worry about it and a week later saying 200K people are going to die. Every time Trump has a daily rambling/pat on the back press briefing, he contradicts his people or even himself.

Someone needs to take control of resources and stop trying to make sure they don't suffer a political for being asleep at the wheel.

SMH.

Back