My confidence in this election shaken!

Paul I've watched, and this is not a true statement in my opinion.
However anything linked up to show other wise would not be acceptable to disprove he only cares for himself correct?
I do kind of think Trump is a self centered egotistical jerk. It's still astonishing the things he's accomplished. I don't know of any president in my lifetime that has been subjected to the headwinds Trump has.

Hi Do not be to sure about that. If Biden wins and we go to war with Iran, Biden may say I think we should boom Canada. Oh maybe he can't do that If he gets elected to the Senate I did here him say he was running for the Senate.

....uh....sure and take on the issues with our indigenous and French people??

Along with humungous mosquitoes and nasty snow storms..the appetite to own Canada would soon be lost.

Kind of think Trump
is a self centered
egotistical jerk .

It is still astonishing
the things he has
accomplished .

I don't know of any
president in my lifetime
that has been subjected to
the headwinds Donald Trump has .

:poke:

Last edited:

How many will read it ??

Snopes anyone ??

I doubt many will spend the 20 min to read anything .

How many will read it ??

Snopes anyone ??

Wait which ones are the ones that don't take the time? I'm confused. Didn't the Libtards accuse the Trumptards of just reading a headline? Now we have Trumptards saying the libtards don't take the time. So essentially the U.S. is screwed it sounds like. Nobody takes the time. Such a flip flop. The Libtards were the deep thinking higher education ones. Man like I offered up already, there is some folks really getting ripped off on whatever they paid for their tuitions.

Wait which ones are the ones that don't take the time? I'm confused. Didn't the Libtards accuse the Trumptards of just reading a headline? Now we have Trumptards saying the libtards don't take the time. So essentially the U.S. is screwed it sounds like. Nobody takes the time. Such a flip flop. The Libtards were the deep thinking higher education ones. Man like I offered up already, there is some folks really getting ripped off on whatever they paid for their tuitions.
Hi I do agree with TallTom in post #143. But that is the man I would want to have running my business.

Hi Do not be to sure about that. If Biden wins and we go to war with Iran, Biden may say I think we should boom Canada. Oh maybe he can't do that If he gets elected to the Senate I did here him say he was running for the Senate.
Or.....annex it and tax the Shi'ite out of it to fund the Green New Deal.... :poke:

I read both links. Our opinions are clouded by like or dislike, so there is no telling what is true. Snopes was dubious of his intentions at best. I see a man with constant ulterior motives, and everything powered by how it will affect him and him only. Of course, my first impression (in the 90's) of Trump was terrible and hasn't changed. That said, Biden isn't my candidate of choice either. This is the second straight presidential race that amounts, in my opinion, to a trash can fire.

I do kind of think Trump is a self centered egotistical jerk. It's still astonishing the things he's accomplished. I don't know of any president in my lifetime that has been subjected to the headwinds Trump has.

I agree. I don't think he did himself very well last night he came off looking and acting like a Bully. I really wish he'd take some advice sometimes and ACT PRESIDENTIAL. He could have smoked Joe if he had just had a little patience. But I have to tell you, to run a company (and a country) you do have to have some amount of belief in yourself and be willing to push thru ideas that others may not agree with. Melania needs to talk to him about controlling some of that ego. I still know without a doubt his policies are better for this country than his opponents

I loved watching Joe try to take credit for Trump's economic recovery - You don't get to say "If Trump is elected, the stock market will crash!" and then try and take credit when it goes thru the roof...

I agree. I don't think he did himself very well last night he came off looking and acting like a Bully. I really wish he'd take some advice sometimes and ACT PRESIDENTIAL. He could have smoked Joe if he had just had a little patience. But I have to tell you, to run a company (and a country) you do have to have some amount of belief in yourself and be willing to push thru ideas that others may not agree with. Melania needs to talk to him about controlling some of that ego. I still know without a doubt his policies are better for this country than his opponents

I loved watching Joe try to take credit for Trump's economic recovery - You don't get to say "If Trump is elected, the stock market will crash!" and then try and take credit when it goes thru the roof...
That's been his biggest problem. Not acting presidential. I have no problem with the qualifications of being confident you can push ideas, etc as part of leadership. But yeah he's a bully. Not an effective leader. I didn't watch the debates. But yeah it is funny watching the left say for the last 3 years, "It's Obama's Recovery, Trump is just riding that". Now with the Pandemic, if we recover under his watch, at least that argument should go moot.

All I know is regardless of the election outcome ,

being a Canadian & not living within the US will be a good thing .

:moon:

I'd imagine Willie's confidence in this election hasn't improved much....

But....sales of body armor and gas masks have gone up...

I'd imagine Willie's confidence in this election hasn't improved much....

But....sales of body armor and gas masks have gone up...
don't forget your flame thrower..... :popcorn:

GhostRiderPissingFire.gif

It's going to be a wild time in American in a few weeks depending on who gets the Presidency.....

Back