Trump and the news media

busabobh

Registered
Lord knows I’m not a Trump fan, didn’t vote for him and still won’t. But I watched his news conference and the reporter’s are terrible, no respect for the office, ask a question and not let him answer. Talk over him , and then put their own spin on what he said. Let him talk he will put his foot in his own mouth, and you might just learn something at the same time. Anyone else feel this way.

Trump is the one being disrespectful. It is important that when the President calls a press conference that the media covers it. The media gives the President this opportunity to get the word out in the event of an emergency where the people need to be informed.

Trump has turned this into a propaganda filled campaign rally. He is essentially stealing air time by calling on the media to due their civic duty by covering the press conference and then filling up the time with lies and campaign propaganda.

So the disrespect is the reporters trying to pull the President back from the misrepresenting of facts on their dime. It is Trumps right to lie to his hearts desire, just not make the media pay for it.

You should know that Mr. Brown.

F the mainstream news media and their liberal left wing bias coverage:thumbsup:
If hes pissing off liberals then hes doing a good job! Best president we've had since Reagan. And even better than Reagan in many aspects. I'm glad he says just what hes thinking. I'm so sick and tired of all the trump hate and I dont even get all that heavy into politics. Like many of the occupations in the USA these days the media is yet another that has been taken over by those on a third grade level. Actually that's a insult to third graders.
Love my fellow busa guys here. Arch. Brown, CBx. Etc....but come over to the side of freedom and conservative values:poke::beerchug:

Trump is the one being disrespectful. It is important that when the President calls a press conference that the media covers it. The media gives the President this opportunity to get the word out in the event of an emergency where the people need to be informed.

Trump has turned this into a propaganda filled campaign rally. He is essentially stealing air time by calling on the media to due their civic duty by covering the press conference and then filling up the time with lies and campaign propaganda.

So the disrespect is the reporters trying to pull the President back from the misrepresenting of facts on their dime. It is Trumps right to lie to his hearts desire, just not make the media pay for it.

I agree Trump is disrespectful, and as everyone here knows I have a very low opinion of him. Everyone knows how he acts, either it's acceptable to you or it's not. Nobody is going to change their opinion of him this late in the game. Anyone who is surprised by his words or actions hasn't been paying attention. That being said, I guess I just expect more from the media. Trying to get him to do things he's never done, or not do things he's always done, by being rude or disrespectful isn't going to change anything. As @busabobh said, all they gotta do is let him talk, eventually he'll put his foot in his mouth. No need to try, just report it as it happens...

with all due respect here...
What lies are you referring to? Cant seem to find a single “lie“ myself. Maybe a few of his personal views possibly, but no solid outright lies.
I get that some hate that he appears arrogant and a bobo, but how has all ur stocks and jobs been, well up until March anyway? I don't seem to see any police cars being burned and all the rioting going on lately. Any correlation? Me thinks so.
Troy

with all due respect here...
What lies are you referring to? Cant seem to find a single “lie“ myself. Maybe a few of his personal views possibly, but no solid outright lies.
I get that some hate that he appears arrogant and a bobo, but how has all ur stocks and jobs been, well up until March anyway? I don't seem to see any police cars being burned and all the rioting going on lately. Any correlation? Me thinks so.
Troy
All my stock and jobs were doing great under Obama. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

I know, Fake News.

Think about it Trump has not changed he is exactly what people voted for. This is what the people though we needed to balance our current politics. Think everyone would agree if Trump just shut up the world would be better off.
Sadly good people will never run these days. Why would they do that to them selfs and their families.

I try to read all sources of media and it kills me to open up CNN and just read the headlines. All the headlines slanted to make Trump look as bad as possible.
Look I know cnn is left based but damn. And I know fox is right and yes, damn there too.

I think come November all the far left bashing is going to wreck their hopes of a Biden win.

I try to read all sources of media and it kills me to open up CNN and just read the headlines. All the headlines slanted to make Trump look as bad as possible.
Look I know cnn is left based but damn. And I know fox is right and yes, damn there too.

I think come November all the far left bashing is going to wreck their hopes of a Biden win.
Think Biden has that covered.

When it comes to Trump all the lamestream media does is lie. They don't report the good things or they play them down. Then they all make up things and lie about others. When they are caught there is no apology. When they have a narrative it is spread across all the left leaning stations. They say the exact same thing.

TRUMP 2020!!! Unless the dems commit too much fraud. That is what they like these days. No voter ID, mail in voting, such underhanded acts. I never thought I would see such corruption in the US. The dems want to make the US a Schiff hole.

If a Dimocrat like sleepy Joe is elected I hope we make him get a medical exam, impeach him for any reason over and over. Impeach 46 if that person is a dem. Not my president. Moving to Canada...lol!

08BusaKY , it was nice having you in the USA, keep posting from Canada. Trump is the worst president since Millard Fillmore. I agree , not the best choices in the race. Not happy with most of the press either, no need to shout down or interrupt the President, they can always have the last word as they control the air waves. Yes they should call him out when he screws up , but not the way they are doing it.

08BusaKY , it was nice having you in the USA, keep posting from Canada. Trump is the worst president since Millard Fillmore. I agree , not the best choices in the race. Not happy with most of the press either, no need to shout down or interrupt the President, they can always have the last word as they control the air waves. Yes they should call him out when he screws up , but not the way they are doing it.
I agree with you on how the media should act.

I think Trump is the best President. Lowest unemployment, highest stocks, less regulations, bringing manufacturing back to the US. I could go on and on. He does say some off the wall things at times. He would look a little more dignified if he let his grey hair grow out. Other than that I have no complaints.

Just like the dems and hollywood folks I won't keep my promise to move to Canada if a dem is elected. I will have to stay and RESIST!!!

Everyone also thought Reagan was a dummy.
One of the best presidents ever.

Reactions: c10
Everyone also thought Reagan was a dummy.
One of the best presidents ever.
Funny you say that, Reagan was a great actor, and played his presidential role very well. However, for the majority of working Americans, his policies were devastating. Even ignoring the explosion of incarceration which occured on his watch, trickle down economic policies don't work for anyone except the corporate and upper upper classes, and the wealth gap increased exponentially.
He's widely viewed as a great president, and I'll agree that he absolutely wasn't the worst, by far, but the almost religious reverence the right has for him is not reflected by most American's net worth.

All my stock and jobs were doing great under Obama. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

I know, Fake News.

ur stocks did better under Obama than Trump? Really? I mean, up until This year over this Covid-19 issue. Not fair to talk about poor stocks during the last 3 months.
If the answer is yes, I am very curious as to what stocks u have/had.
And again, I am honestly very curious which lies u refer to... not trying to be a dik, just I cannot find any true flat out lies myself.
Troy

When it comes to Trump all the lamestream media does is lie. They don't report the good things or they play them down. Then they all make up things and lie about others. When they are caught there is no apology. When they have a narrative it is spread across all the left leaning stations. They say the exact same thing.

TRUMP 2020!!! Unless the dems commit too much fraud. That is what they like these days. No voter ID, mail in voting, such underhanded acts. I never thought I would see such corruption in the US. The dems want to make the US a Schiff hole.

If a Dimocrat like sleepy Joe is elected I hope we make him get a medical exam, impeach him for any reason over and over. Impeach 46 if that person is a dem. Not my president. Moving to Canada...lol!
ur stocks did better under Obama than Trump? Really? I mean, up until This year over this Covid-19 issue. Not fair to talk about poor stocks during the last 3 months.
If the answer is yes, I am very curious as to what stocks u have/had.
And again, I am honestly very curious which lies u refer to... not trying to be a dik, just I cannot find any true flat out lies myself.
Troy
Why not Obama had to deal with just as major issues in his term. It's flag to flag brother, no fair tapping out.

Back