The Climate Scam

Question the Bible?

There is a lot we do not know, but how do we know which scripture we have to respect and which we may deny?

Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism and the Baha'i Faith, Jainism and Zoroastrianism.

Where does the Bible refer to no life other than earth?

What gives us the right to choose one religion and reject another?

I was just going to post the same thing. Nowhere in the Bible does it say there is no life on other planets. It only focuses on human life on this planet.
Seriously?

What Does the Bible Say About Created In Gods Image?

Specific to earth:

Genesis 1:26

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

I'm not anti religion. I just don't recognize any of them as better than another. I follow none of them personally. Many believe the Bible is the word of God. Just as the Muslims do the Quran. And they believe it is the only correct view.

So what happens if we discover the life has 23 legs, walks on its eyeballs and spews acid and drinks Methane.

Are the Christians going to say.....oh ......sorry. We didn't know.

Last edited:
Seriously?

Specific to earth:

Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

I'm not anti religion. I just don't recognize any of them as better than another. I follow none of them personally. Many believe the Bible is the word of God. Just as the Muslims do the Quran. And they believe it is the only correct view.

So what happens if we discover the life has 23 legs, walks on its eyeballs and spews acid and drinks Methane.

Where specifically do those(or any) verses say that life was only created on Earth?
That just says man was created on Earth, made by God, in His own image.

Seriously?

Specific to earth:

Agree with everything you say, except confused about the first and the last sentence? Not sure how they fit the rest of your post.

What is the question "Seriously?" asking for and relevance?

Your last sentence, read my post again, it is OK to be wrong, we are human.

Agree with everything you say, except confused about the first and the last sentence? Not sure how they fit the rest of your post.

What is the question "Seriously?" asking for and relevance?

Your last sentence, read my post again, it is OK to be wrong, we are human.
My disclaimer: The following is not meant to be in disrespect to Christians, or any faith or what God anyone does or does not believe in.

The "seriously" refers to the response that the Bible does not discuss man, the likeness of man to God, life, and how and where it exist. I don't even follow Christianity and I know that is a strong foundation in their beliefs.

That last sentence was, Oh suddenly everything someone believes is true, won't be replaced with "Oh we didn't know." Rather than they be accountable, they will convince themselves and therefore anyone else, that this life form isn't really a life form because they know there is only one real life form that is in the image of whatever God. That is what they were taught and believed to be true. They are devout in their beliefs.

I don't personally believe there are 27 virgins awaiting a good Muslim. But I'd never tell a Muslim they shouldn't believe that.

Getting back in topic of this thread.
I don't believe mankind is going to stop the earth from warming. Is it possible it can be stopped yes. But we'd run out of mankind before it happened. Volcanoes are becoming more active. Just as they have thru millennia. We can't even stop driving ICE. Farming and Agriculture make more CO2 than ICE Let's not assume we will take on volcanoes. The earth, as we know it, will end. Our dilemma is where will our life form be by the time it happens.

If you are not a Christian, how can you say "I know that is what they are taught, and they are strong in their belifes".
I am a Christian, and I do not belive that way.
This mindset is just another example of stereotyping.
We have an idea about a particular group, be it right or wrong, and then associate everyone in that group to the same mindset.
It's ok too, it doesn't bother me, not much does, and I am as big of a hypocrit as the next person, but your arguements simply are not true.
I am also not a fan of the Pope or the Vatican, but they are the Christian leaders of the world...and they have an observatory with a giant telescope...so....

My disclaimer: The following is not meant to be in disrespect to Christians, or any faith or what God anyone does or does not believe in.

The "seriously" refers to the response that the Bible does not discuss man, the likeness of man to God, life, and how and where it exist. I don't even follow Christianity and I know that is a strong foundation in their beliefs.

That last sentence was, Oh suddenly everything someone believes is true, won't be replaced with "Oh we didn't know." Rather than they be accountable, they will convince themselves and therefore anyone else, that this life form isn't really a life form because they know there is only one real life form that is in the image of whatever God. That is what they were taught and believed to be true. They are devout in their beliefs.

I don't personally believe there are 27 virgins awaiting a good Muslim. But I'd never tell a Muslim they shouldn't believe that.

Getting back in topic of this thread.
I don't believe mankind is going to stop the earth from warming. Is it possible it can be stopped yes. But we'd run out of mankind before it happened. Volcanoes are becoming more active. Just as they have thru millennia. We can't even stop driving ICE. Farming and Agriculture make more CO2 than ICE Let's not assume we will take on volcanoes. The earth, as we know it, will end. Our dilemma is where will our life form be by the time it happens.
For me it is more about caring for my kids, my grandkids and the next few generations.

To just accept that it is what it is and turning my back on mother nature is selfish.

For me it is more about caring for my kids, my grandkids and the next few generations.

To just accept that it is what it is and turning my back on mother nature is selfish.
Care comes from many different levels. If we go bankrupt trying to go green, then what life is that to look forward to for them? You don't seem to care about that. You like to proclaim facts that cause our climate dilemma. You just don't like alternative facts. Agriculture and farming are horrible contributors to the problem. We need to feed more mouths, not less. Kind of hard to turn those industries on a dime. And technically speaking Congresswoman AOC is correct, we have to eliminate that. So she isn't wrong. She just offers no meaningful solutions that we can actually consider.

And she presents it in very abrasive ways. Sort of like the Tesla fanboys do.

Kind of ironic that AOC now refuses to drive a Tesla because she doesn't like Elon's politics.

That was sarcasm.

Care comes from many different levels. If we go bankrupt trying to go green, then what life is that to look forward to for them? You don't seem to care about that. You like to proclaim facts that cause our climate dilemma. You just don't like alternative facts. Agriculture and farming are horrible contributors to the problem. We need to feed more mouths, not less. Kind of hard to turn those industries on a dime. And technically speaking Congresswoman AOC is correct, we have to eliminate that. So she isn't wrong. She just offers no meaningful solutions that we can actually consider.

And she presents it in very abrasive ways. Sort of like the Tesla fanboys do.

Kind of ironic that AOC now refuses to drive a Tesla because she doesn't like Elon's politics.

That was sarcasm.
What makes you think I don’t care about going bankrupt?

Can you find anything I posted to substantiate that statement?

You haven't grasped from day one the economic impact these solutions cost. Or you have and just don't wish to acknowledge it.

When I offered up a $50T number. You scoffed at it. Citing political idiots that have no idea how to use math. So I ask you to use your math skills and give us a price. Your response, it's too complex with too many variables it would be impossible to know.

Shortly thereafter you link someone else's math when they project a number if we do nothing. So suddenly the impossible math that has too many variables to be correct, gets solved by someone else.

So those are some examples I can recall fairly readily.

Then we can add all of other blood being sucked out this country that steers us into bankruptcy. We already have the next 3 or 4 generations mired in paying off our problems.

And you want to add more.

Hey you became carbon neutral. Let's call that a win for you, your kids and grandkids. You added no burden to them and increased their lifespan by .000000000000000001%.

That's better than forcing the burden of green on them in the form of additional generational tax burdens. It will make that 000000000000000001% seem less valuable to them if they can't afford to enjoy it.

When going green becomes profitable, it will become solvable.

And I truly do hope Elon can be our modern day Henry Ford. Make a car that pretty much anyone can afford to have.

Gosh maybe even you will buy one.

You haven't grasped from day one the economic impact these solutions cost. Or you have and just don't wish to acknowledge it.

When I offered up a $50T number. You scoffed at it. Citing political idiots that have no idea how to use math. So I ask you to use your math skills and give us a price. Your response, it's too complex with too many variables it would be impossible to know.

Shortly thereafter you link someone else's math when they project a number if we do nothing. So suddenly the impossible math that has too many variables to be correct, gets solved by someone else.

So those are some examples I can recall fairly readily.

Then we can add all of other blood being sucked out this country that steers us into bankruptcy. We already have the next 3 or 4 generations mired in paying off our problems.

And you want to add more.

Hey you became carbon neutral. Let's call that a win for you, your kids and grandkids. You added no burden to them and increased their lifespan by .000000000000000001%.

That's better than forcing the burden of green on them in the form of additional generational tax burdens. It will make that 000000000000000001% seem less valuable to them if they can't afford to enjoy it.

When going green becomes profitable, it will become solvable.

And I truly do hope Elon can be our modern day Henry Ford. Make a car that pretty much anyone can afford to have.

Gosh maybe even you will buy one.
There is no question that going green based on zero carbon by 2050 will cost a fortune.

But anyone who tells you what that would cost is taking a wild guess, because anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that is impossible to forecast accurately.

There is also no question that not going green at some point will cost a whole lot more in terms of damage control than going green. Anyone who tries to estimate that will take even a wilder guess.

Anyone who believes destroying the planet will not cost more than anything else, has less than 1/2 a brain.

I guess you have to figure out where you fit in regarding how much brain you have.

If you are not a Christian, how can you say "I know that is what they are taught, and they are strong in their belifes".
I am a Christian, and I do not belive that way.
This mindset is just another example of stereotyping.
We have an idea about a particular group, be it right or wrong, and then associate everyone in that group to the same mindset.
It's ok too, it doesn't bother me, not much does, and I am as big of a hypocrit as the next person, but your arguements simply are not true.
I am also not a fan of the Pope or the Vatican, but they are the Christian leaders of the world...and they have an observatory with a giant telescope...so....
I live in a largely Christian based country. Was sent to the mandatory Sunday School and church sessions as a child. And live in a pretty strongly populated part of the country that is very Christian.

I am not Christian. I never labelled myself as such. But I highly respect it as a religion. As I do any other religion.

My uncle is a Roman Catholic priest. My mother died a Buddhist. One of my longest standing friends in my life is a Muslim. They all bring value to their faith and believe in disappointing things at the same time.

Organized religion to me is more a danger than a comfort for me.

There is no question that going green based on zero carbon by 2050 will cost a fortune.

But anyone who tells you what that would cost is taking a wild guess, because anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that is impossible to forecast accurately.

There is also no question that not going green at some point will cost a whole lot more in terms of damage control than going green. Anyone who tries to estimate that will take even a wilder guess.

Anyone who believes destroying the planet will not cost more than anything else, has less than 1/2 a brain.

I guess you have to figure out where you fit in regarding how much brain you have.
A fortune we already don't have.

Let's see destroying the planet (your words not mine) or not grow food to feed it.

Destroying the planet or decimating our ability to produce our own oil?

Destroying the planet or not using any imported goods and labor.

Destroying the planet or living in poverty?

Destroying the planet or being governed by whoever decides we have effed ourself deep enough they can walk in and take us.

My half brained self chooses to think if the later halves of the above choices occur first, the first half would pretty much take care of itself without my efforts.

How do you explain to your kids and grandkids that anyone that doesn't own an EV are half brains. And then they look out in your garage and ask, "Then why don't you own one?"

A fortune we already don't have.

Let's see destroying the planet (your words not mine) or not grow food to feed it.

Destroying the planet or decimating our ability to produce our own oil?

Destroying the planet or not using any imported goods and labor.

Destroying the planet or living in poverty?

Destroying the planet or being governed by whoever decides we have effed ourself deep enough they can walk in and take us.

My half brained self chooses to think if the later halves of the above choices occur first, the first half would pretty much take care of itself without my efforts.

How do you explain to your kids and grandkids that anyone that doesn't own an EV are half brains. And then they look out in your garage and ask, "Then why don't you own one?"
Some of us live from paycheck to paycheck.

Some of us know how to balance a budget with a one to three to five year plan and we spend what we can afford.

Unfortunately the Administration seems to be the former, rather than the latter.

Going green on a balanced budget will bankrupt no one, provided the targets are realistic.

Ignoring CO2 levels in our atmosphere will eventually bankrupt the world, not something we can budget for.

The US by the way is fast on its path to bankruptcy. Nothing to do with Green. Mortgage rates are now at 8.5% for a 30 year term. Fed chairperson is fighting inflation while the President joins the UAW picket line for folks asking for a four day week plus a 40% raise. See what we will be paying for cars next year. We are not only supplying Ukraine with weapons, we are paying wages and salaries for their citizens, while there is a looming Government shutdown. And we have no idea where the money we pump into Ukraine goes, all we know is that they are pretty high up on the corruption ladder.

That gets us back to why we don’t have the fortune you refer to.

The US by the way is fast on its path to bankruptcy. Nothing to do with Green. Mortgage rates are now at 8.5% for a 30 year term. Fed chairperson is fighting inflation while the President joins the UAW picket line for folks asking for a four day week plus a 40% raise. See what we will be paying for cars next year. We are not only supplying Ukraine with weapons, we are paying wages and salaries for their citizens, while there is a looming Government shutdown. And we have no idea where the money we pump into Ukraine goes, all we know is that they are pretty high up on the corruption ladder.

That gets us back to why we don’t have the fortune you refer to.
Gee does that mean your a half brain like me?

Last edited:
You painted your house yet?
Doesn't need it yet. I just put 20 year paint on 4 years ago.

In 4 years maybe even you would have used enough of your brain to actually realize that paint can be re-imagined. Just like Elon did with cars. Instead of assuming it's some type of scam. That's one area where you really fail at things.

Where specifically do those(or any) verses say that life was only created on Earth?
That just says man was created on Earth, made by God, in His own image.
Maybe because the word Earth is used? If there were other earths how would we keep track of the earths that life looks nothing like us? Earths would all be the same. Nothing else but earth is specifically discussed for God's image.

Last edited:
Doesn't need it yet. I just put 20 year paint on 4 years ago.

In 4 years maybe even you would have used enough of your brain to actually realize that paint can be re-imagined. Just like Elon did with cars. Instead of assuming it's some type of scam. That's one area where you really fail
Solving the climate problem with paint, huh. Just like Elon did with cars.

So have you changed your mind on EV's now?

Back