The Climate Scam

Someone forgot to tell them that everyday clouds are green house gases too lol.

Something needs to be done about climate change cause everytime I leave a wrench in the Sun light it's hot as heck.
Yep, water vapor traps around 2 1/2 times more heat than CO2, but there is nothing we can do about that. With higher temperatures though, more evaporation takes place and the water vapor or humidity increases.

Wrenching in the sun huh?

Yep, water vapor traps around 2 1/2 times more heat than CO2, but there is nothing we can do about that. With higher temperatures though, more evaporation takes place and the water vapor or humidity increases.

Wrenching in the sun huh?
Hi. There is something they can do. The EPA can just ban water vapor. Nothing could go wrong with that. Now this record cold is the fault of global warming.

Climate change: Pope Francis warns world 'may be nearing breaking point' Climate change: Pope Francis warns world 'may be nearing breaking point'
Now the Pope amongst other things is a climatologist?

The fact that the climate is changing is irrefutable....why its changing is the debate-whether it is part of a natural cycle or if mankind has accelerated it somewhat.....I have read there has been quite a bit of volcanic activity over the past decade....my understanding is that a large volcanic event puts out more hydrocarbons than all of mankind has ever put out?

Now the Pope amongst other things is a climatologist?

The fact that the climate is changing is irrefutable....why its changing is the debate-whether it is part of a natural cycle or if mankind has accelerated it somewhat.....I have read there has been quite a bit of volcanic activity over the past decade....my understanding is that a large volcanic event puts out more hydrocarbons than all of mankind has ever put out?
I think a whole lot of folks think the way you do.

I’m more inclined to follow physics, science and what we have learnt from our planet and the universe we are able to explore at this point in time.

As this is a Busa forum, perhaps a similarity. My bike is fully insured. With my style it is highly unlikely that I would ever have an accident or the bike gets stolen. However, because if the one in a 1,000 chance of damage ever occurs, I don’t want to wake up too late and suffer the loss. There is risk here, even if it is small.

Similarly, ignoring science because we don’t understand it, is even riskier and let’s hope we don’t wake up when it is too late and suffer immense consequence as a result.

I think a whole lot of folks think the way you do.

I’m more inclined to follow physics, science and what we have learnt from our planet and the universe we are able to explore at this point in time.

As this is a Busa forum, perhaps a similarity. My bike is fully insured. With my style it is highly unlikely that I would ever have an accident or the bike gets stolen. However, because if the one in a 1,000 chance of damage ever occurs, I don’t want to wake up too late and suffer the loss. There is risk here, even if it is small.

Similarly, ignoring science because we don’t understand it, is even riskier and let’s hope we don’t wake up when it is too late and suffer immense consequence as a result.
From what I read, the damage is already irreversible.....even if we were to stop using all carbon right now, the earth would really struggle to recover if at all.....I get that humans are the most destructive animal to ever exist and I agree that we need to change our ways......I argue more technology is equating to a higher personal carbon foot print overall.

The chances of a motorcycle getting damaged is pretty good, the odds are that it will, the hopes are that it won't....as for being stolen, those odds are in favor of the thief, all insurance does is perhaps give you some monetary support in the event you had that coverage-but you choose the coverage unless the bank owns the bike with you (as you already know I'm sure).

We can look at archeological data-where there used to be lush rain forest a few thousand years ago is now desert, we find fossils on mountain tops where the water line used to be, we find rain forest type fossils in the arctic where advanced civilizations once thrived are now wastelands and equate to why the civilization collapsed from lack of water and ability to generate food.....and this was long before the industrial revolution which is said to be the catalyst to the destruction of the climate....

Scientist are like engineers. You can put 6 in a room, and all can come up with different answers.

Climate science is trying to apply today's facts as t
From what I read, the damage is already irreversible.....even if we were to stop using all carbon right now, the earth would really struggle to recover if at all.....I get that humans are the most destructive animal to ever exist and I agree that we need to change our ways......I argue more technology is equating to a higher personal carbon foot print overall.

The chances of a motorcycle getting damaged is pretty good, the odds are that it will, the hopes are that it won't....as for being stolen, those odds are in favor of the thief, all insurance does is perhaps give you some monetary support in the event you had that coverage-but you choose the coverage unless the bank owns the bike with you (as you already know I'm sure).

We can look at archeological data-where there used to be lush rain forest a few thousand years ago is now desert, we find fossils on mountain tops where the water line used to be, we find rain forest type fossils in the arctic where advanced civilizations once thrived are now wastelands and equate to why the civilization collapsed from lack of water and ability to generate food.....and this was long before the industrial revolution which is said to be the catalyst to the destruction of the climate....
Scientist are like engineers. You can put 6 in a room, and all can come up with different answers.

Climate science is trying to apply today's facts as the only facts. They convince themselves they are right.

Then we unearth Otzi, and study him. And they realize they didn't know near what they thought they did. And all there irrefutable proven facts, suddenly weren't so irrefutable.

Good scientist, like good engineers become better, when they realize they get things wrong. And go back and figure out what they can do better.

Mathematically we can counteract all the spewings volcanoes make. We have learned a lot about volcanic eruptions. It's not math or sciences fault that mankind can't do what's necessary to stop it from happening.

In your last paragraph, remember we know from radiometric dating, that the earth is around 4.5 billion years old. Over that time, the continents shifted and the mountain tops you refer to were somewhere else compared to where they are today.

From the first flight in 1903 by the Wright brothers to today, is less than a drop in the ocean compared to the lifetime of our planet. And in that tiny drop of its timeline, humans have changed the planet dramatically.

Today, science no longer debates life elsewhere in the universe. It is accepted that there is life elsewhere, it is now just a matter of developing the technology to detect it factually from current planets which are targeted for further observation.

We also know that at some point our planet will no longer be habitable, but during that phase Mars may be able to sustain life the way we know it.

Climate science is trying to apply today's facts as t

Climate science is trying to apply today's facts as the only facts. They convince themselves they are right.

Then we unearth Otzi, and study him. And they realize they didn't know near what they thought they did. And all there irrefutable proven facts, suddenly weren't so irrefutable.

Good scientist, like good engineers become better, when they realize they get things wrong. And go back and figure out what they can do better.

Mathematically we can counteract all the spewings volcanoes make. We have learned a lot about volcanic eruptions. It's not math or sciences fault that mankind can't do what's necessary to stop it from happening.
Tom, between you and I, should I say the sky is blue, you will disagree with me. So what is the point even reading your post?

Carbon dating is Highly flawed.
Do you know how fossils are dated?
It is by the layer of earth that they are found in.
Do you know how the layers of earth are dated?
They are dated by the fossils found in that layer of earth.
Wait...What?!
Don't belive it?
Do some reading.
Physics is very good...but still flawed, as is All science.
Claiming to know an exact date of anything 'ancient' is arrogant at best.
Not to mention that in many cases, history is simply his-story...take it with a grain of salt.
And...there are Alot of scientists that have been saying what BS climate change is for years.
Do we need cleaner energy?
Absoloutely.
But climate change is political nonsense that gives more money and power to the elite.

In your last paragraph, remember we know from radiometric dating, that the earth is around 4.5 billion years old. Over that time, the continents shifted and the mountain tops you refer to were somewhere else compared to where they are today.

From the first flight in 1903 by the Wright brothers to today, is less than a drop in the ocean compared to the lifetime of our planet. And in that tiny drop of its timeline, humans have changed the planet dramatically.

Today, science no longer debates life elsewhere in the universe. It is accepted that there is life elsewhere, it is now just a matter of developing the technology to detect it factually from current planets which are targeted for further observation.

We also know that at some point our planet will no longer be habitable, but during that phase Mars may be able to sustain life the way we know it.
Very good example here. Not that long ago in history, we were led to believe no other life exist outside of our planet. That seemed to be rooted in the facts presented in the bible. How dare we question that!

Now evidence makes it hard to avoid recognizing, the possibility of life could or may exist elsewhere. Yet those that use the Bible as their belief system, will stick with what they believe is their truth. There is nothing wrong in that. Doesn't make them wrong perse. Just narrow minded. Life here in front of us, is all we all have in common.

While I think Elon Musk is brilliant in many ways. I believe that his plans to colonize Mars are far fetched and unrealistic. But his reasons for it. Not so far fetched.

Last edited:
Very good example here. Not that long ago in history, we were led to believe no other life exist outside of our planet. That seemed to be rooted in the facts presented in the bible. How dare we question that!

Now evidence makes it hard to avoid recognizing, the possibility of life could or may exist elsewhere. Yet those that use the Bible as their belief system, will stick with what they believe is their truth. There is nothing wrong in that. Doesn't make them wrong perse. Just narrow minded. Life here in front of us, is all we all have in common.

While I think Elon Musk is brilliant in many ways. I believe that his plans to colonize Mars are far fetched and unrealistic. But his reasons for it. Not so far fetched.

I am a Bible beliving Christian, and nowhere does the Bible say that life does not exhist outside of earth.
It does say "God created the Heavens...and the Earth".
The Bible is a collection of books.
They are history books, frequently proven accurate through archeology.
They predict the coming of, life and death of Jesus Christ.
Then MAN built religeons out of these teachings.
Many people have preconcieved notions about certain subjects, usually subjects they only know of in hear say, and in this case, and all too commonly...Christians themselves.
Christians, who as good hearted as their intentions may or may not be...do not fully understand what they profess to belive.
Therefor spreading a misconception that Christians are narrow minded in their thinking of things outside of earth.

Now evidence makes it hard to avoid recognizing, the possibility of life could or may exist elsewhere. Yet those that use the Bible as their belief system, will stick with what they believe is their truth. There is nothing wrong in that. Doesn't make them wrong. Life here in front of us, is all we all have in common.

It’s OK to be wrong. It’s not OK when someone won’t admit they are wrong when presented with new information and their ego gets in the way.

Question the Bible?

There is a lot we do not know, but how do we know which scripture we have to respect and which we may deny?

Buddhism, Christianity, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Sikhism and the Baha'i Faith, Jainism and Zoroastrianism.

Where does the Bible refer to no life other than earth?

What gives us the right to choose one religion and reject another?
I am a Bible beliving Christian, and nowhere does the Bible say that life does not exhist outside of earth.
It does say "God created the Heavens...and the Earth".
The Bible is a collection of books.
They are history books, frequently proven accurate through archeology.
They predict the coming of, life and death of Jesus Christ.
Then MAN built religeons out of these teachings.
Many people have preconcieved notions about certain subjects, usually subjects they only know of in hear say, and in this case, and all too commonly...Christians themselves.
Christians who as good hearted as their intentions may or may not be...do not fully understand what they profess to belive.
I was just going to post the same thing. Nowhere in the Bible does it say there is no life on other planets. It only focuses on human life on this planet.

Last edited:
Back