So the Whistle is Blown on the 'Climate Change' Scam at long last ....

I'm thinking that 7 billion people on Earth, and a lot are VERY greedy and self seeking at that, is polluting the planet to a very high extent, but it is now proven that the "Green House Effect" is a myth, incorrect science and the ones that put this out have now renamed it "Climate Change".
How can we have cleaner water and air when the sheer numbers of humans and animals is constantly increasing?
Every single one is deficating and urinating and the drugs (medications) they are taking are going directly back into the Earth and polluting the water.
The sheer cost of cleaning and filtering the air and the water with the technology available to do that, is beyond what any Govt or Corporation ( same thing) is willing to pay.
So . . . in short . . . . we are screwed.
We are not God.
We as humanity (with all it's greed and lust) cannot control our future.
The ruling elite are the MOST corrupt of all humanity, so, we are screwed.
Until . . . another major disaster event "resets" the whole thing again, as it has in the past, and we start again, maybe.
Respectfully, the greenhouse effect is far from "proven as a myth" my friend. As I said earlier, misinformation leads to indecision, and indecision advantages the status quo. Filtering air and water are indeed more than mist corporations are willing to do, because it cuts into their margins. They will have to be forced into it, either by regulation or by massive consumer backlash. As long as we, the public, the "unfortunate" many, sit around and argue whether climate change is real or myth, the status quo continues. That means the few "fortunate" ones get to keep making themselves more "fortunate".

Respectfully, the greenhouse effect is far from "proven as a myth" my friend. As I said earlier, misinformation leads to indecision, and indecision advantages the status quo. Filtering air and water are indeed more than mist corporations are willing to do, because it cuts into their margins. They will have to be forced into it, either by regulation or by massive consumer backlash. As long as we, the public, the "unfortunate" many, sit around and argue whether climate change is real or myth, the status quo continues. That means the few "fortunate" ones get to keep making themselves more "fortunate".
Have a look at this . . .
Greenhouse effect is a myth, say scientists | Daily Mail Online

As is typical with 'news' reports, they don't understand what they're saying. Research doesn't 'prove' anything. Research supports a hypothesis, or it doesn't.
Newsies get things wrong more often than they don't, I think it's mainly because they are more interested in being first than accurate. Think of your friend who is like this (we all have one), they get the story all mixed up and tell everyone the wrong thing because they want to be the first one to tell.
Climate change isn't a myth, it happens. It's been happening. Cleaner air and water are good things.

As is typical with 'news' reports, they don't understand what they're saying. Research doesn't 'prove' anything. Research supports a hypothesis, or it doesn't.
Newsies get things wrong more often than they don't, I think it's mainly because they are more interested in being first than accurate. Think of your friend who is like this (we all have one), they get the story all mixed up and tell everyone the wrong thing because they want to be the first one to tell.
Climate change isn't a myth, it happens. It's been happening. Cleaner air and water are good things.
Yes we agree that the climate can and will change.... No argument there, it's the amount of effect man is having on it that is in doubt.
One volcano can spew out a whole lot more co2 than we can produce in decades.
All I can do is read the info ( or misinformation) that is handed to us, along with the interpretation of said info, and make up my own mind based on how crooked the scientists can be. They are all bought and paid for by the powers that be, and they better tow the line or they will be ostracised and lose their reputations and incomes.... And no one wants that!
Thankfully some of them are honest and brave enough to give us the honest facts.

It makes sense to me that it's a balance, and that the Earth's climate has been changing all along. Also makes sense that we are having an effect on it, to some degree anyway. I also think that cleaner air and water are good ideas, and that relaxing environmental regulations so that corporations can generate higher revenues is a very short sighted idea.

Of course we have an effect no one can reasonably argue that we don't. I'm all for clean air and water as well. I just don't see CO2 levels of 400 ppm as an issue, when we get to 800 ppm get back to me:poke:. I will have to find the article but some of the most current research shows that the model of the sun (solar input) that the scientists have been using was wrong and that is one of the reasons that the "man made" warming has been over stated.

Yes we agree that the climate can and will change.... No argument there, it's the amount of effect man is having on it that is in doubt.
One volcano can spew out a whole lot more co2 than we can produce in decades.
All I can do is read the info ( or misinformation) that is handed to us, along with the interpretation of said info, and make up my own mind based on how crooked the scientists can be. They are all bought and paid for by the powers that be, and they better tow the line or they will be ostracised and lose their reputations and incomes.... And no one wants that!
Thankfully some of them are honest and brave enough to give us the honest facts.
A volcano will spew out that much co2, and on top of what we're doing, it probably won't be good.
Of course we have an effect no one can reasonably argue that we don't. I'm all for clean air and water as well. I just don't see CO2 levels of 400 ppm as an issue, when we get to 800 ppm get back to me:poke:. I will have to find the article but some of the most current research shows that the model of the sun (solar input) that the scientists have been using was wrong and that is one of the reasons that the "man made" warming has been over stated.
I'm all for your optimistic approach, as long as 800 ppm isn't too high, I'll get back to you then. Of course, if it is too high none of this matters....:D

Well you all can debate this stuff but we are dealing with it every day at work now. I'm working on a building now that we are trying to get above the 500 year flood plane (about 4 feet above the mean site elevation). Predictions have the site under water in 35 years. City is trying to get a grant for a sea wall from the corp. of engineers. If we don't get the grant we may have an entire city under water. A lot don't actually see what's happening, unfortunately I do. The economic impact of not doing something is staggering.

Well you all can debate this stuff but we are dealing with it every day at work now. I'm working on a building now that we are trying to get above the 500 year flood plane (about 4 feet above the mean site elevation). Predictions have the site under water in 35 years. City is trying to get a grant for a sea wall from the corp. of engineers. If we don't get the grant we may have an entire city under water. A lot don't actually see what's happening, unfortunately I do. The economic impact of not doing something is staggering.

History has shown many large cities which have been flooded out of existence, it doesn't surprise me there will be more in our future. Sadly it is inevitable...

History has shown many large cities which have been flooded out of existence, it doesn't surprise me there will be more in our future. Sadly it is inevitable...

It's not inevitable unless we do nothing. There are several cities around the country trying to get funding for seawalls. Many areas of the Netherlands are below sea level and have been for centuries, this doesn't have to be catastrophic. But funding for a useless wall along the Southern border is this administration's primary concern and only focus.

It's not inevitable unless we do nothing. There are several cities around the country trying to get funding for seawalls. Many areas of the Netherlands are below sea level and have been for centuries, this doesn't have to be catastrophic. But funding for a useless wall along the Southern border is this administration's primary concern and only focus.

That's true about the Netherlands, one forgets about that sometimes.

It's like how most other things seem to go. It isn't a big problem until it is. Then when it is, it's a huge problem to fix.

And then the cost to fix is....

I took a position in a waste to reuse company. Specifically to use waste tires in productive ways. I did one in Hungary in the 90s. The U.S. is finally starting to see we have to do something besides bury old tires.

There is a lot of jokes made about old tires. People have NO clue how bad the problem of sending them to landfill is.

When I designed and licensed this site, I did so to be a designated clean up company as well. Our first clean up request was for 8M tires!

That was for one site. Texas has about 50 of these across the state.

Now it takes years to fix, money to fix, governments to fix, attitudes to fix.

The cost of doing nothing now exceeds the cost doing something now.

One fire cost the state an EPA fine of $12M. For one violation. The fire itself cost more than that.

Nobody has a clue what 20M tires look like when you have them in one place.

Dallas alone generates 13M a year just by itself.

We can take in 3M a year. And we are considered a big site.

It will take 20 years to clean up illegal piles, with all the stars aligned and no more being added.

Good luck with that.

Back