My take on the world as we know it"christan view"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for trying to save me. :beerchug:
Thank you for explaining why you think what I believe is wrong.:thumbsup:
But I hope you don't mind if I don't change my beliefs and you will let me read about Hayabusas on this board with out sharing your beliefs.

Thanks again!:cheerleader:

cheers
ken

That's an awesome response Ken....:bowdown:

The written word is a gift we have. pusher wanted to share his thoughts and that's cool. I don't think there's any need to turn this thread into another religion war.

I can't say thanks enough for your words of kindness to remind us all and I fell the same way. Very well said and I can only pray as I do each day on my knee that the good lord will turn this nation around and put us on the path that will bring Christ back where he belongs.

most of you know me and what i stand for, i know this is a busa board,im sorry if i offend, but this is my take on the world as we know it know.

i have set back and said nothing with the christian/antichristian fighthing on here before the capt put a mercifully end to that.

so lets get started.
america is in worse shape than you have any ideal its in.
so is the rest of the world. money wise the world is shot.
im going to use simpile terms on all this.
the world is hollering for one world currency.
now where is this written it would happen ?
with one world currency comes what ?
one world goverment.
where is this written ?
one world goverment comes what ? one world leader
where is this written ?
since the bible has been written, not one word not one tittle not one dot has or can be disproven. never has never will.
the world as we knew it a few years back is gone, it will be no more, sorry for the disapointment, your looking at a whole new faster paced world now.
the money situation will improve, but not the good most think.
people that dont believe in GOD or say they dont, actually do, just to afraid to admit it. why ? afraid they will have to give up something to be closer to our father. expect worse things to start coming, read daniel then you can understand revelations. its not a pretty sight to where we are headed, i have been led by the holy spirit this morning to write this, if it helps one person then my job is completed.
for those that do not understand the bible here it is
in the end. the grand us of a is not mentioned. meaning
we are no longer a power , are we not headed that route now ?
what is the best way to make a strong enemy weak ? spread his defenses.
take a look, how spread out the us of a is around the world. oh you want to say but we have nuclear weapons to defend ourselves. ok i agree, but who controls that ? who controls you and i ? our lord in heaven. not one thing will happen without his ok of it. thats right God has to approve anything the evil one does. back to the world we know it.
what is the greatest invention to take man and GOD apart ?

electricity.

our elected goverment in the white house right now does not have a clue on what to do to fix our problems, and they will keep running around with no clue. nor does the world have a clue to fix the money problems.
a long read is it not. im sorry about that. then theres more than money problems, lets look at the growing rate of crime/ lets look at the new sounds and sights in space/ lets look at you and i. the old world is gone, get ready the new world is forming before your eyes. yea its been said for 2000 years, but and its a huge but, the signs were not in place as they are now, no more signs need to be in place all have been fullfilled just as our holy bible has stated it would be. please think long and hard before trying to destroy what i have said, you will answer to our lord one day for your actions so will i.
GOD is great and he leaves no detail nothing not one thing left unnoticed, if you feel your a nothing, your not, somewhere in your life GOD will or has used you for his grand plan, everone, i mean everone. with all this said i am not saying do not enjoy riding your busa or modding them, keep on doing that, if it makes you happy and you do it in its on proper time, God is happy for you.
im not a nut just someone that reads and understand where and why we are on our present path, and yes i can tell you the future, but so can you if you just read revelations.
let me give you one last thought to ponder

take a long look at your hand or leg or foot, think of what is inside it and keeping it alive. think about it. theres a grand design that built that, theres more to life than the part of your body you see, one day its back to the earth it came from, leaving only the soul that GOD so lovingly loaned us.
listen i will not waste your time or mine to defend what i have writtien it is the truth and the bottom line is you know it. but i still love each and everone of you all the same.

I have unfortunately been saying these very same words.

It's scary. I am by no means a doomsday preacher, but I do know that the things written in Daniel and Revelation will come to pass.

Thank you for trying to save me. :beerchug:
Thank you for explaining why you think what I believe is wrong.:thumbsup:
But I hope you don't mind if I don't change my beliefs and you will let me read about Hayabusas on this board with out sharing your beliefs.

Thanks again!:cheerleader:

cheers
ken

You knew what you were clicking before you clicked. If you didn't want to read Pusher's opinion, you shouldn't have clicked and continued to read.

This is a free message board that allows posters to share their heart. There are many topics I ignore. :whistle:

While I commend Joseph for his (and other's) strong belief in cristianity, you also have to look at the flip side of the coin. And this is toward anyone that supports joseph's view, or takes offence to a post like KML's.

Just as joseph has strong beliefs and has no problem sharing his word, so dont someone that believes in Atheism. (And I'm not talking about me)
But if an Atheist felt strong about his beliefs and posted up "his word," in a thread, Would the thread last or get very ugly quick? I am only saying this for some food for thought....

I have no problem on anyones beliefs. To each his own! :beerchug:

Last edited:
While I commend Joseph for his (and other's) strong belief in cristianity, you also have to look at the flip side of the coin. And this is toward anyone that supports joseph's view, or takes offence to a post like KML's.

Just as joseph has strong beliefs and has no problem sharing his word, so dont someone that believes in Atheism. (And I'm not talking about me)
But if an Atheist felt strong about his beliefs and posted up "his word," in a thread, Would the thread last or get very ugly quick? I am only saying this for some food for thought....

I have no problem on anyones beliefs. To each his own! :beerchug:

Very True!
He would be ...for a lack of a better word Crucified!

You knew what you were clicking before you clicked. If you didn't want to read Pusher's opinion, you shouldn't have clicked and continued to read.

This is a free message board that allows posters to share their heart. There are many topics I ignore. :whistle:

Please don't misunderstand me!
I enjoyed reading his post.

America might grant it's citizens religious freedom, and the right to worship (or not) at they choose, but I am here as a guest of the Captain and he sets the rules, so I think I'll refrain from expressing my beliefs! I don't wish to hurt any one's feelings. :laugh::beerchug:

Thanks to all my Christian Hayabusa.org friends for your concern that I, or others, might not have seen the light. :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

cheers
ken

Please don't misunderstand me!
I enjoyed reading his post.

America might grant it's citizens religious freedom, and the right to worship (or not) at they choose, but I am here as a guest of the Captain and he sets the rules, so I think I'll refrain from expressing my beliefs! I don't wish to hurt any one's feelings. :laugh::beerchug:

Thanks to all my Christian Hayabusa.org friends for your concern that I, or others, might not have seen the light. :thumbsup: :cheerleader:

cheers
ken

I'm not a very good Christian cuz I dont care if you see the light or not :laugh:

I have talked with Joseph briefly bout some things and he's helped me a great deal. I unfortunately, think that I will be here after the rapture. I've made admission of my sins and since asked for forgiveness however, I continue to pray daily for assistance in maintaining a better path. I do feel that a presence is with me when i ask for help as an ease of mind & spirit comes over me. I know god is real and I hope to one day realize the truth behind my curiosities of heaven. Until then I give prayer & thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

me and projekt go a long way back. in my book even thou we agree to disagree he is one cool person who has some great ideals that i believe in.
no kml im not trying to save you, i can not do that. i like your attitude thou on reading about the busas. people in all honesty im not trying to save anyone, thats way above and beyond me. all im doing is looking at the world situation, taking into conderation what i read from the scriptures, put it together come up with my thoughts. im truly sorry if it offends some, i really am. but heres my point, i do not make fun or condone or destroy those that post anti-God threads, the same applys to all faiths of religion, im not the judge you see. just a player in a arenea bigger than life. so. if you decide to slander me, thats your option, you choose that route, you have to look at why one day you did. i have not forced this thread on no one nor do i choose to do so. my thoughs have been written. we are all brothers and sisters here of the busa kind and that is one great thing, to me if i insulted your bike you would not like it, nor would i like it if some one insulted my bike. all i ask is give the same conderation to my view. i dont insult yours. please dont insult mine. heck even if you do , it does not matter to me, its your option, you choose. if you disagree its easy, just say i disagree and move on, i do not need anyone reason for not believeing in what i do. that is yours. not mine.
\
now you know with all this written and the anger presented , i still know that 99.9 of you would be great people to ride with, theres a lot of class and respect on here, one of the greatest boards i have had the pleasure of being on to see great partership.

Joseph, You are an awesome guy and I would love to meet and share time with you. What makes you special is that you have no problem proclaiming and sharing the word of God. I once worked with a guy who was a Jehovas Witness, and he was afraid of letting anyone in the shop know!
If that is his belief, why be ashamed to let anyone know? :bowdown:

Your right, when you say it and mean it, you can feel the presence. Good on you buddy! :bowdown:
I have talked with Joseph briefly bout some things and he's helped me a great deal. I unfortunately, think that I will be here after the rapture. I've made admission of my sins and since asked for forgiveness however, I continue to pray daily for assistance in maintaining a better path. I do feel that a presence is with me when i ask for help as an ease of mind & spirit comes over me. I know god is real and I hope to one day realize the truth behind my curiosities of heaven. Until then I give prayer & thanks
Posted via Mobile Device

great post:thumbsup: i dont go to church, i do believe Jesus died on the cross for us all. i have always been curious about other religions and beliefs and some took it that i was questioning GOD. i guess in some ways i was, i wasnt trying to disprove or denounce GOD in anyway. i just had questions. i respect anyones beliefs. :thumbsup:

like Disciple sings "When the bell rings out & the fight is on, Are u ready for me cuz i'm ready for you"
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm 38 years old and I remember morning prayer at school. Right after our prayer, we all said the Pledge of Allegiance in unison with whomever was saying it over the loud speaker that day. We then sat down and began our lessons for the day. If we stepped out of line, which I often did, we would be sent to the Principal's office for a very painful paddling.

Nobody in all of my school years, anywhere in this country, walked into their school and shot up their fellow students.

When we took God and Christian morals and values out of our schools, we doomed our future generations to having to look over their shoulders in the halls of their respective educational institutions.

Thank you Joseph for the great post.

There is not one person on this board that I do not like. Even though I have only met a few of you. I bet most of you would stop and help someone in distress. I believe that is what a good Christian is. Someone who lovingly shares what is in their heart and the knowledge of the bible with others around them. Whether you are a believer or not. Sometimes believers need a little reassurance from time to time when facing adversity. If no one ever shared their love of Jesus Christ with others, then the non believers would never have a chance to know this love. No one can force anyone, though many have tired, to believe in God or receive his love. It is something that only you can do.

I will say my life has been blessed since 09-08-96. Yes I have had trials, but they never seemed to overwhelm me like the trials I faced before. When I pray, the stress and anxiety I have felt about a situation seem to just lift off my shoulders. I do my part in trying to fix the situation, but my obstacles are few and I know in the end it will work out the way it is suppose to. Whether it be in my favor or not.

My mission in life is to be a blessing to others (believers and non-believers alike) so they can in turn be a blessing to those they come in contact with.

Thank you ALL for keeping this discussion civil.
I am going to go practice where all my switches are on the Bandit now. :thumbsup:

It's funny how many posts start out pro-god yadda yadda. If he's really that great of a being,why does most god related post share topics of misery?

As far as non-believers being afraid to admit it? I think it's the other way around more then you think. It's all finger pointing in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back