My take on the world as we know it"christan view"

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered

most of you know me and what i stand for, i know this is a busa board,im sorry if i offend, but this is my take on the world as we know it know.

i have set back and said nothing with the christian/antichristian fighthing on here before the capt put a mercifully end to that.

so lets get started.
america is in worse shape than you have any ideal its in.
so is the rest of the world. money wise the world is shot.
im going to use simpile terms on all this.
the world is hollering for one world currency.
now where is this written it would happen ?
with one world currency comes what ?
one world goverment.
where is this written ?
one world goverment comes what ? one world leader
where is this written ?
since the bible has been written, not one word not one tittle not one dot has or can be disproven. never has never will.
the world as we knew it a few years back is gone, it will be no more, sorry for the disapointment, your looking at a whole new faster paced world now.
the money situation will improve, but not the good most think.
people that dont believe in GOD or say they dont, actually do, just to afraid to admit it. why ? afraid they will have to give up something to be closer to our father. expect worse things to start coming, read daniel then you can understand revelations. its not a pretty sight to where we are headed, i have been led by the holy spirit this morning to write this, if it helps one person then my job is completed.
for those that do not understand the bible here it is
in the end. the grand us of a is not mentioned. meaning
we are no longer a power , are we not headed that route now ?
what is the best way to make a strong enemy weak ? spread his defenses.
take a look, how spread out the us of a is around the world. oh you want to say but we have nuclear weapons to defend ourselves. ok i agree, but who controls that ? who controls you and i ? our lord in heaven. not one thing will happen without his ok of it. thats right God has to approve anything the evil one does. back to the world we know it.
what is the greatest invention to take man and GOD apart ?

electricity.

our elected goverment in the white house right now does not have a clue on what to do to fix our problems, and they will keep running around with no clue. nor does the world have a clue to fix the money problems.
a long read is it not. im sorry about that. then theres more than money problems, lets look at the growing rate of crime/ lets look at the new sounds and sights in space/ lets look at you and i. the old world is gone, get ready the new world is forming before your eyes. yea its been said for 2000 years, but and its a huge but, the signs were not in place as they are now, no more signs need to be in place all have been fullfilled just as our holy bible has stated it would be. please think long and hard before trying to destroy what i have said, you will answer to our lord one day for your actions so will i.
GOD is great and he leaves no detail nothing not one thing left unnoticed, if you feel your a nothing, your not, somewhere in your life GOD will or has used you for his grand plan, everone, i mean everone. with all this said i am not saying do not enjoy riding your busa or modding them, keep on doing that, if it makes you happy and you do it in its on proper time, God is happy for you.
im not a nut just someone that reads and understand where and why we are on our present path, and yes i can tell you the future, but so can you if you just read revelations.
let me give you one last thought to ponder

take a long look at your hand or leg or foot, think of what is inside it and keeping it alive. think about it. theres a grand design that built that, theres more to life than the part of your body you see, one day its back to the earth it came from, leaving only the soul that GOD so lovingly loaned us.
listen i will not waste your time or mine to defend what i have writtien it is the truth and the bottom line is you know it. but i still love each and everone of you all the same.

most of you know me and what i stand for, i know this is a busa board,im sorry if i offend, but this is my take on the world as we know it know.

i have set back and said nothing with the christian/antichristian fighthing on here before the capt put a mercifully end to that.

so lets get started.
america is in worse shape than you have any ideal its in.
so is the rest of the world. money wise the world is shot.
im going to use simpile terms on all this.
the world is hollering for one world currency.
now where is this written it would happen ?
with one world currency comes what ?
one world goverment.
where is this written ?
one world goverment comes what ? one world leader
where is this written ?
since the bible has been written, not one word not one tittle not one dot has or can be disproven. never has never will.
the world as we knew it a few years back is gone, it will be no more, sorry for the disapointment, your looking at a whole new faster paced world now.
the money situation will improve, but not the good most think.
people that dont believe in GOD or say they dont, actually do, just to afraid to admit it. why ? afraid they will have to give up something to be closer to our father. expect worse things to start coming, read daniel then you can understand revelations. its not a pretty sight to where we are headed, i have been led by the holy spirit this morning to write this, if it helps one person then my job is completed.
for those that do not understand the bible here it is
in the end. the grand us of a is not mentioned. meaning
we are no longer a power , are we not headed that route now ?
what is the best way to make a strong enemy weak ? spread his defenses.
take a look, how spread out the us of a is around the world. oh you want to say but we have nuclear weapons to defend ourselves. ok i agree, but who controls that ? who controls you and i ? our lord in heaven. not one thing will happen without his ok of it. thats right God has to approve anything the evil one does. back to the world we know it.
what is the greatest invention to take man and GOD apart ?

electricity.

our elected goverment in the white house right now does not have a clue on what to do to fix our problems, and they will keep running around with no clue. nor does the world have a clue to fix the money problems.
a long read is it not. im sorry about that. then theres more than money problems, lets look at the growing rate of crime/ lets look at the new sounds and sights in space/ lets look at you and i. the old world is gone, get ready the new world is forming before your eyes. yea its been said for 2000 years, but and its a huge but, the signs were not in place as they are now, no more signs need to be in place all have been fullfilled just as our holy bible has stated it would be. please think long and hard before trying to destroy what i have said, you will answer to our lord one day for your actions so will i.
GOD is great and he leaves no detail nothing not one thing left unnoticed, if you feel your a nothing, your not, somewhere in your life GOD will or has used you for his grand plan, everone, i mean everone. with all this said i am not saying do not enjoy riding your busa or modding them, keep on doing that, if it makes you happy and you do it in its on proper time, God is happy for you.
im not a nut just someone that reads and understand where and why we are on our present path, and yes i can tell you the future, but so can you if you just read revelations.
let me give you one last thought to ponder

take a long look at your hand or leg or foot, think of what is inside it and keeping it alive. think about it. theres a grand design that built that, theres more to life than the part of your body you see, one day its back to the earth it came from, leaving only the soul that GOD so lovingly loaned us.
listen i will not waste your time or mine to defend what i have writtien it is the truth and the bottom line is you know it. but i still love each and everone of you all the same.

Excellent post! Thank you for reminding me that God is in control. It's easy to get caught up in trying to stop the events that are happening, but least we be reminded that nothing happens without God knowing it.

Thanks, I needed this today. :thumbsup:

Well said. Its a shame that the rituals of man frequently interfere with having a true relationship with God. Looking at how the world is today, remember it was 1963 when God was taken out of schools. Now we wonder why kids have no respect and worse. And the 2 generations since then are coming into power and wanting to remove God from Government. We see where that is leading. Gods laws work, whether youbelieve in them or not. And all it takes for evil to success if for good people to do nothing.

Well said and very very true, thanks :bowdown:

Interesting post thanks,mY PASTOR says the worst threat 2 christian,s is not athiest or communist but christian,s themselfs.to many want 2 get into heaven incogneto afraid to say what they are.I am a truck driver semi pro dragracer +christian+ not the least bitashamed im proud glad see you are to.Lets say you mocked a gay person @ school and I dont think anyone should but if you did you would get kicked out.Sexuall harrasment however its accepted to make fun of christian,s.

You are correct to my knowledge on every aspect you have pointed out. I may not consider myself of any denomination but I do believe the word of God and believe in God himself.

Without him I am nothing, but with him I can be anything.

Thank you for trying to save me. :beerchug:
Thank you for explaining why you think what I believe is wrong.:thumbsup:
But I hope you don't mind if I don't change my beliefs and you will let me read about Hayabusas on this board with out sharing your beliefs.

Thanks again!:cheerleader:

cheers
ken

You are correct to my knowledge on every aspect you have pointed out. I may not consider myself of any denomination but I do believe the word of God and believe in God himself.

Without him I am nothing, but with him I can be anything.

Everything I OWN i have because god gave it 2 me.

Thank you for trying to save me. :beerchug:
Thank you for explaining why you think what I believe is wrong.:thumbsup:
But I hope you don't mind if I don't change my beliefs and you will let me read about Hayabusas on this board with out sharing your beliefs.

Thanks again!:cheerleader:

cheers
ken

It's a free country (or at least here in the US it is), he can share whatever beliefs he wishes. It's just like anything else, if you don't like it don't read it. Nobody is asking you to change your beliefs. :whistle:

Your right Joseph. Call me crazy. Call me selfish. Part of me is ready for it to finally get here.

Many of us don't have the same faith or passion for it but it doesn't take away from how good your faith is for you, pusher, Thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Lets say you mocked a gay person @ school and I dont think anyone should but if you did you would get kicked out.Sexuall harrasment however its accepted to make fun of christian,s.

Sexual harrasment is never a good thing.

It's a free country (or at least here in the US it is), he can share whatever beliefs he wishes. It's just like anything else, if you don't like it don't read it. Nobody is asking you to change your beliefs. :whistle:

:welcome: Welcome to the .org. Where you get your dose of bible study whether you like it or not... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back