I'm going to the NAIA Baseball World Series!

Tiller

Registered
I play baseball at Lee University in cleveland, TN (I would only expect local tennesseans to know the school) and we just won our opening round of the national tournament to advance to the NAIA world series at Lewis and Clark state college in Lewiston, ID. This is my first year at lee but the last two years Lee has finished 2nd and 3rd in the world series being so close. Hopefully we can pull it off this year.

I just wanted to share with you guys because I am so pumped and never been able to be a part of something so big. Only 10 schools make the world series and its not an easy road to make it.

Yall may not know quite what the NAIA is but it stands for the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics.

There are other schools from around the country that some of yall ma have heard of that may be close to where yall live like Lubbock Christian University in Lubbock, Texas. There is also Cumberland University from Lebanon, TN and Oklahoma City University from OKC, OK. Also for you California guys, California Baptist University and Point Loma Nazarene will be there also. One last team that i know for sure is going for you Mississippi folks, Belhaven University will be attending this world series also.

Congratulations, Jay! Good luck with everything. I hope you guys can bring home the top honors! :beerchug:

I play baseball at Lee University in cleveland, TN (I would only expect local tennesseans to know the school) and we just won our opening round of the national tournament to advance to the NAIA world series at Lewis and Clark state college in Lewiston, ID. This is my first year at lee but the last two years Lee has finished 2nd and 3rd in the world series being so close. Hopefully we can pull it off this year.

I just wanted to share with you guys because I am so pumped and never been able to be a part of something so big. Only 10 schools make the world series and its not an easy road to make it.

Yall may not know quite what the NAIA is but it stands for the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics.

There are other schools from around the country that some of yall ma have heard of that may be close to where yall live like Lubbock Christian University in Lubbock, Texas. There is also Cumberland University from Lebanon, TN and Oklahoma City University from OKC, OK. Also for you California guys, California Baptist University and Point Loma Nazarene will be there also. One last team that i know for sure is going for you Mississippi folks, Belhaven University will be attending this world series also.

Very nice.:thumbsup:

What position do you play?

Back