So the Whistle is Blown on the 'Climate Change' Scam at long last ....

Gotcha, so it's aggregate used in asphalt. I wonder if there's an opportunity for using it in the concrete industry?

Like I stated RMAs are used in both asphalt and cement in the same type ways. Any road in cement can use them. Now these are flat applications i.e. roadways. I am not proposing using them as structural aggregate for vertical load bearing cement applications. Load bearing engineering is not my forte so I am not up on the engineering limits. I have plenty of work getting it into the roads.

As a volunteer fire fighter I was part of a team that fought a tire fire for a week...thankfully it was a small tire farm and we were able to put it out using lots of foam.
What we found was that the foam when subjected to that high a heat makes a cocktail of bad crap because it largely vaporizes into the fire and is combined with the heavy molecules of sludge that become airborne. And like you pointed out uses a TON of it. It isn't the preferred.

Like I stated RMAs are used in both asphalt and cement in the same type ways. Any road in cement can use them. Now these are flat applications i.e. roadways. I am not proposing using them as structural aggregate for vertical load bearing cement applications. Load bearing engineering is not my forte so I am not up on the engineering limits. I have plenty of work getting it into the roads.
I misunderstood. Cement is just one component of concrete, but they're commonly substituted for each other. Every state (and the Feds) have their own engineering standards for roadways, and unfortunately the process here is subject to lobby influence....

What we found was that the foam when subjected to that high a heat makes a cocktail of bad crap because it largely vaporizes into the fire and is combined with the heavy molecules of sludge that become airborne. And like you pointed out uses a TON of it. It isn't the preferred.

Nope, it sure isn't but we used crash trucks who spread AFFF on it. It cost a pile of money but we had no choice as the wind was blowing into a town (which was evacuated).

I misunderstood. Cement is just one component of concrete, but they're commonly substituted for each other. Every state (and the Feds) have their own engineering standards for roadways, and unfortunately the process here is subject to lobby influence....
DING DING DING. The asphalt and cement lobbyist also play a part in it. They don't want anyone reducing their product line use by 18%.

If they were smart (and yes I spend more time than I care to calculate getting to the high end profit managers in these) they would realize that tires can be treated like any other part of their raw materials), they simply make it part of their production formula.

A little bit of science first. An open flame fire of tires as shown in the videos is filthy and colder than Option B.

Option B. Reduce the oxygen content, raise the burn temperature and tires offer 30% more BTU by weight than coal, burns 25% cleaner and is cheaper than coal. Of course the coal industry does not want that to be discussed but that is the facts.

Cement kilns (another BIG customer) have used tire chunks to blend with coal fired cement kilns, to save money. They have learned that they can blend this, control the burn and raise the temperature. It A) Saves them cost on fuel and B) burns hottern than the coal thereby requiring less, C)it burns cleaner than straight coal and is compliant with clean air standards for coal based burners well into the next few years.

At the moment, and I'm not necessarily supporting it, Trump is keeping coal in play thereby tire chunks in play as fuel additives for the same above reasons.

What I was just able to help accomplish last Sept. was to get Tx level legislation passed that will allow us to burn tire chunks in 100% capacity for any coal fired burner, as part of a clean up effort. I am presently seeking approval for re-opening 2 small closed power plants that were shuttered due to coal fired boilers. Burn 100% tire chunks as a demonstration of how to do a clean up of large amounts of tires. Burn it cleaner than coal, and clean up a big environmental problem at the lowest cost option. And a side benefit is we produce power that the state is struggling to produce enough of. If I get nothing more than these 2 plants online, they will be burning illegal tire dump tire stock for about 8 years before I ever get close to worrying about where to find more fuel.

To help get this accomplished the cement kiln owners (HUGE CORPS) also supported this legislation. Because they are starting to see the $$ in tires and the future of coal. I think coal is dying, but right now everyone will burn the crap out of it because Trump has given it a reprieve for now.. And if my experiment to burn 100% proves to work ( we already know it works in Europe), they will replace coal with 100% tire based fuels. Europe has been doing this for years, Cali is doing it in some parts and now we have the opportunity to grow it.

Last edited:
God created mankind and animals 6000 yrs ago to live and multiply for 7000 yrs.... We are at 6000 yrs now.... The earth was created "for" man..... We are not evolved, and sum after thought..... As Satan preaches to the unbelievers.... That swallow his lie hook line and sinker....there is no "over population".... That's another lie preached by the satanic liberals/globalist, who want you to believe that crap... So you will accept to be taxed for your carbon foot print.... All BS

God has a an on how many people are born "he forms them in their mothers womb" when he's good and ready, he will return to earth and only the believers in Christ, will live on the earth....the only "de-population" that their will ever be.... Is when he removes the unbelievers in Christ from the earth, to live down deep inside the earth never to see the surface again....

Only decision left is which group will you choose to be in.

Remember when the antichrist come to earth, he will tell everyone that he is an alien who created us through evolution, and to take his DNA, so you can have a turbo-boost in evolution.... So to stop the hurting the earth BS....but its Satan's trick.... Take the DNA, and you are no longer 100% human... And Jesus blood will not cleanse you from your sin....thats why revelation says any who take the mark are damned forever.

Recap... Man is greater that earth

Earth created for man

Man is in God's image

Satan hates God... Therefore his "Imagers"..... I. E. mankind.... So those who follow Satan, say mankind is a parasite on earth....just what you expect from Satan's mouth

Opposite of truth is against God and man

All earth's resources, are here for the sole existence to support God and his believers in him.... From mankind

Its really simple, when your set free by God.... You can step back and see the whole plan of who we are, why we're here, and where we are going

Choose wisely and live on earth forever with no death or tears or pain...just love and happiness.

Reject him, and you live in the depths of earth in agony and regret.

Last edited:
God created mankind and animals 6000 yrs ago to live and multiply for 7000 yrs.... We are at 6000 yrs now.... The earth was created "for" man..... We are not evolved, and sum after thought..... As Satan preaches to the unbelievers.... That swallow his lie hook line and sinker....there is no "over population".... That's another lie preached by the satanic liberals/globalist, who want you to believe that crap... So you will accept to be taxed for your carbon foot print.... All BS

God has a an on how many people are born "he forms them in their mothers womb" when he's good and ready, he will return to earth and only the believers in Christ, will live on the earth....the only "de-population" that their will ever be.... Is when he removes the unbelievers in Christ from the earth, to live down deep inside the earth never to see the surface again....

Remember when the antichrist come to earth, he will tell everyone that he is an alien who created us through evolution, and to take his DNA, so you can have a turbo-boost in evolution.... So to stop the hurting the earth BS....but its Satan's trick.... Take the DNA, and you are no longer 100% human... And Jesus blood will not cleanse you from your sin....thats why revelation says any who take the mark are damned forever.
Respectfully, I'm not sure where you and others get the timeline from for this belief. There's a lot different with what you're saying and the Bible I've read and believe, but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. That being said, the logic of your statement suggests that we should do nothing, ever, because everyone is on a pre-ordained path. Is that how you see things?

Well I am a Christian.... So Im going off the Bible...

Timeline

So I know if you don't believe the Bible being right... I know you won't agree with my assessment

... But yea if an alien asks you to take his DNA.... DONT
Respectfully, I'm not sure where you and others get the timeline from for this belief. There's a lot different with what you're saying and the Bible I've read and believe, but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. That being said, the logic of your statement suggests that we should do nothing, ever, because everyone is on a pre-ordained path. Is that how you see things?

No Mr Brown... I don't see us on a pre destined path.... While we live...before we die... We have whole free will to decide who we will believe

Calvanist do believe we are pre destined... My uncle thinks that way.... But I don't agree.... Just because God sees outcome.... Doesn't mean that....

During our alloted time on earth... We DO have the choice-final decision

From birth.... Or really more specific, from our teens, (I personally believe the average "age of accountability is around 17-25..but everyone is different... Like say someone with a disability like autism) ..... GOD says you have to make a decision

As the Bible says about a live dog, is better than a, dead lion.... Cause the dog still can choose..... Once your dead.... That's it...decision has been made

(btw: the dog and lion allegory was just for the Whole human race.... Not us on forum... Lol)

Last edited:
As a volunteer fire fighter
I was part of a team that
fought a tire fire for a week . . .

Thankfully it was a small tire farm
and we were able to put it out
USING LOTS OF FOAM .

:poke:

#BeCarefulOfWhatYouDrink ~ #FireFightingFoamsAreToxic ~ #THEoRg *

Back