The Busa Hauler/Garage is COMPLETE!

Looks great.

Don't you want that front set of tracks towards the front more so you can tie down and cinch the bike into the chock?

Is that a DIY or a kit? Info / Links Marine!!!

Not a kit really. You need to buy 1157 sockets and replace the turn signals with those sockets. Wire the second power wire into the accessory plug near your gauges. Just buy yourself some switchback LEDs and put them in!

I got it all from autolumination.com

Looks great.

Don't you want that front set of tracks towards the front more so you can tie down and cinch the bike into the chock?

I will probly use the front tie downs to tie the bike to the actual chock because the chock has tie down points. I didnt know the chock had tie down points til i bought the rails. The front rail is basically there for looks now :laugh:

Wow--awesome job! That's one sweet hauler. Maybe you can get some tasteful, but removable, decals for the walls.

Wow--awesome job! That's one sweet hauler. Maybe you can get some tasteful, but removable, decals for the walls.

Got a few tiger racing ones, Tiny Galfer ones. I was to get like a kinda large Hayabusa.Org decal made for it too maybe.

Looks great! More info on the hose/helmet hanger!

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Very nice and creative idea, BTW what type of trailer is that because mine got stolen and I sure can't find one that size for that cheap?

All you need is a tv and a mini fridge full of beer and you'd have a sweet portable man cave!

Back