The ultimate rabbit slayer is finally completed!

fast08busa

Professional Pilot kinda sorta
Registered
A few months ago i picked up an old ruger 10/22, well i finally got the tapco stock, vertical grip, bsa red dot site, and a butler creek 25 round clip for it. I was very impressed on how easy it was to build and the cost was extremely low, just thought i would share the build with yall!

ruger.jpg

mail.google.com.jpg

You can do pretty much anything on the cheap with a 10/22. It's wabbit season! :thumbsup:

hmmm got 2 10/22s .... maybe its time to update one to something new ... like the look there where did you get the pieces?

Either that or you an go to tapco's website and get all the necessary parts. The cabelas here in arizona has a whole aisle dedicated to aftermarket 10/22 stuff.

I took it out this weekend and it is a complete blast to shoot. Nothing like shooting for cheap.

An Assault Rabbit Rifle :laugh: , bet those pesky wabbits vammoose now :beerchug:

It is a nice looking conversion though, I just hope Nancy P doesn't see ya :rofl:

awesome! gotta find a store around somewhere... dont think there's one on long island :banghead:

Theres on in the Allentown area of PA, still not local tho. Maybe you can pick up the parts somewhere ya stop for business? Im sure you an just tuck em in your carry on bag:lol:

Greeaaat.. now I need one, that looks like to much fun, and as cheap to shoot as it gets.

Cabelas DOT COM :)
Have it shipped! I love my 10/22 as well. But the tacticool stuff is reserved for my AR.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Cabelas DOT COM :)
Have it shipped! I love my 10/22 as well. But the tacticool stuff is reserved for my AR.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

yeah, buying this stuff online always makes me a little nervous until I have touched it in person. And I agree, the 10/22 is great for dorkin around and pretty cheap to shoot. I bring the mini-14 out when its time to make more noise or knock down something slightly more :laugh:

I bring the mini-14 out when its time to make more noise or knock down something slightly more :laugh:[/QUOTE

:thumbsup:This gun was built for fun and to look cool, for myself i like to pull the 30-06 out or the .223 if i really have some fun. .22 is just fun for the boy and me to go out and have some fun. The boy has a savage .22 bolt action with deer scope that he loves. It's a good time with the kid, cheap and fun!

Back