My upstairs KT project-COMPLETE!

BigDiesel

Registered
Amy n I bought a duplex last spring and I never really got around to actually "fixing up" the 'fixer-upper' until my buddy asked to move in...SOOO-I had to get busy and start FIXN!

Here's what I started with-

tore out the 1975 countertop n backsplash (which reveald a large hole in wall) and stripped all hardware n drawers from counter n cabinets,updated the electrical added GFCI outlets, layed laminate floor over the FUGLY vinyl one with new trim, added new hardware, stripped/sanded/painted EVERYTHING, new countertop and SS sink to match hardware and incoming SS-look fridge and stove
cool.gif

PS:i have NEVER done a 'home improvement' project like this before-all I knew how to do before I started was the wiring, from working on cars/bikes...all in all, I think I will toot my own horn for this one and say WOOO-HOOO!!! mah kitchun luks GUUUUD!
super.gif

housestuff_002.jpg

and the finished product:
beerchug.gif

now-on to the bathroom!
cool.gif

after i finished that, I'll throw up some pics so I can keep my post-count up like tha' hoes round here *cough* 99busa *cough*
firedevil.gif

bdaypresents_001.jpg

you just tell me when, Bruddah-i'll kick my other guy out
firedevil.gif

j/k-there's an extra Bedroom up there, He might be down to work somethin out
cool.gif

hopefully when I finished my BA, there'll be nuff $$ left to redo his BA too, needs some updates from 1988
guns.gif

I might even get all Bob Villa on the basement-then you could stay rent-free!
beerchug.gif

Jack would love a snuggle-buddy downstairs, 'specially since Sandy (thats my moms pup) dont come to visit much anymore..
cool.gif

pics_066.jpg

I might even get all Bob Villa on the basement-then you could stay rent-free!
beerchug.gif

Jack would love a snuggle-buddy downstairs, 'specially since Sandy (thats my moms pup) dont come to visit much anymore..
cool.gif
Hell... I could help the project along while I'm there.. I know my way around home renovations.

very true!! I saw that deck you whipped up, bro-I was thinkn about throwin a lil patio w/paver stones out on the side of the crib for bbq/grilln n' chilln
cool.gif
that's my "summer fun" project
beerchug.gif

lmk when you're thinkn bout comin up, I'll make some room for ya somewheres!
super.gif

*garage definitely has room for that sha-weet Rune!
bowdown.gif
but I got parking for 3 cars outside too, so its all gravy, baby!

Back