The Busa Hauler/Garage is COMPLETE!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Well almost. All i need to do is touch up the corners with some left over white paint but as for everything else, its all complete! Rustoleum Epoxy Garage floor water based coating and solvent based clear coat with a bag of anti-skid material. Used some outdoor paint for the walls. Got the chrome shelves from Lowes. The Craftsman 3 piece tool cabinet set came from Sears. The 4, two foot long E-tracks came from etrailer.com. The wheel chock came from Harbor Freight. I bought a hose hanger from Lowes which holds the helmet PERFECTLY :thumbsup:. Also grabbed another hanger for my jacket to hang on. I need to go back and get some for my front and rear stands. Before i bring her on base to house the busa I need to weld on the rear stabilizers. Right now I am just using a normal jack stand which would get stolen in a heart beat here on base. I am using Masterlock locks on the RV door and rear ramp door all keyed alike which i got from a gentleman on eBay. I also have a masterlock hitch lock on the tongue of the trailer which is also keyed like the other locks. All i need left as far as security is a wheel lock.

I am VERY happy with how everything turned out in the trailer. The anti-skid is very nice and does not rub off. The epoxy is very very hard and seems to go well. Time will tell how it lasts but as it sits, I have very good expectations for it. Its very easy to clean too :laugh: I need to sit and go over some figures. But a rough estimate for how much everything costs is:

16x12 V-Nose Trailer - $1,960 OTD
Epoxy Flooring - $70 for Base coat(eBay). $100 for clear with anti-skid(Ace Hardware)
3 Piece Craftsman Tool Cabinet - $268 (Sears)
Chrome Shelving - $65 (Lowes)
E-tracks with rings - $50 (eTrailer.com)
Wheel Chock - $60 (Harbor Freight)
Outdoor Wall paint - $40 (Lowes)
All in all looks to be about $2,613 roughly. Not too bad :thumbsup:

DSC08107.jpg

DSC08108.jpg

DSC08105.jpg

DSC08110.jpg

DSC08112.jpg

Now that looks good. Not to crowded and got it all, nice job Russel. :thumbsup:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

16x12 V-Nose Trailer - $1,960 OTD

Looks smaller than that.:poke:
Looks nice though!
If you left out the rack and staggered the chocks do you think you could fit two bikes side by side?
It's getting tight in my garage and I'm thinking about an extra shed or trailer to store the bikes.

Looks smaller than that.:poke:
Looks nice though!
If you left out the rack and staggered the chocks do you think you could fit two bikes side by side?
It's getting tight in my garage and I'm thinking about an extra shed or trailer to store the bikes.

Nope the box itself is 6x12 plus the V so its about 14 feet long total. Picstures do make it look small but its big enough for me. Lots of room between the bike and the tool box to talk around :thumbsup: and enough on each side of the bike to walk around when i dont have stuff there

looks great!! off topic question...do your turn signals stay lit or did u just catch them mid blink?

They are running lights. When the turn signals come on they blink yellow to white

Aww 6x12 not 16x12 that sounds better. :rofl:
Very nice if I decide to go with a trailer instead of another shed I will be copying you!

oh yeah wow i didnt even notice that typo... that needs to be changed but i cant edit it now :laugh:

Back