Thanks Scorpio, I think?

chowan24

Registered
Last night someone cut the chain off the fence in front of my house to get in the driveway to try and attempt to steal the beast.  I think they got about 2-4 feet near it and the perimiter sensor started to beep and they ran off.  Who would want the bike that bad that they would have to carry the bike over top of 2 cars in a 20 yard long driveway?  Or throw the bike or 6 sets of fences to get it through the back yards of mine and other peoples houses?  Why go through the trouble of cutting the massive Kryptonite cable attached to a pole, and 2 disc locks and still have to carry it. Unbelievable!!!!

<!--EDIT|chowan24
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116846540 -->

It is very believable! Here, around NYC metro area,  bikes are taken from back yards, over top of cars blocking the bike, etc.

Scorpio rocks!
__
Igor
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:darkred'>HumpMod.com</span> <span style='color:darkred'>- The easy way</span></span>

<!--EDIT|IG.
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116779290 -->

Glad the alarm worked for you.

Thieves SUCK!!!

<!--EDIT|HeliBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116784927 -->

OOh rah!
smile.gif

Glad that the alarm worked for you!!!

Hate em stealing bastids
guns.gif

Have a well protected 1
tounge.gif

Glad they didn't get your bike or anything else for that matter.

guns.gif
Thieves

Bike safe...

Good Alarms
smile.gif

I wonder about those cables you have as well as locking them into something thats connected into the ground/cemented in...

Line um up and shoot um all...
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|MrGxr
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116821303 -->

Glad you that the alarm installed! Makes me really glad that I have mine.

It's great to hear your alarm prevented you from becoming a victim.Theives for the most part are are dopeheads and the scum of the earth.Most of them will do the dumest things to get what they want.

Cool! Good Guys 1 - Thieves 0
good guys 1 thieves- 1,000,000,000

I wish the peremiter sensor sent a signal that way you could have went outside to see if they needed some help
Your right I wish the pager started to go off anytime the bike started to beep. Not just when it is in full blast. if it had that feature I would just call the cops and tell them to cover the front of my house and the rear bcause someones a$$ is going to take off when they see the boys in blue. Funkin' thieves

Back