Scorpio Alarm Issues

ThrlSkr

Registered
Had to boost the Beast wehn I pulled it out last week. I disarmed my alarm, then removed the lead for my heated gloves from the battery. Boosted the bike off my buddys Chrysler and voila! Off and running.

Problem is, that the alarm fob now errors out with "lo batry" warning and does not arm itself anymore.

Called Scorpio and they think it may be the alarm module. In order to find out, I will have to send to them.

Anyone with a Scorpio have this problem???

Not looking fwd to dismantling my fairing, but doing so would allow me to upgrade my brake, clutch lines and put in the screens I have been holding on to.

have you charged your key fob?

I'll have to get my book back out and read it...does it tell you if the battery on your bike is bad?

How is your bike battery? I have to keep mine on a charger if I dont ride it often due to run down caused by either my scorpio or my GiPro. So I have leads attached and just plug in my Battery Tender when I pull in.

Keep us informed.

have you charged your key fob?

I'll have to get my book back out and read it...does it tell you if the battery on your bike is bad?

How is your bike battery? I have to keep mine on a charger if I dont ride it often due to run down caused by either my scorpio or my GiPro. So I have leads attached and just plug in my Battery Tender when I pull in.

Keep us informed.

+1 My alarm will drain the battery if I don't ride for a couple of weeks and have since made sure to keep it plugged into my Battery Tender when not in use. Don't understand the low battery though if you have enough juice to crank and start. Will be interested to see the what you find. Good Luck.

Just getting back on here after a long hiatus. Have been knee deep in house renovations for 3 mos.

Apparently when I boosted the bike, I shorted the alarm module, which took out my signal lights. This is what I get for not using a battery tender.

I have one now.

Sent the alarm module back to Scorpio for repair. As long as its within 2 years the repair should be covered under warranty.

Back