Just had my bikes almost stolen...

Luckily someone was home (I know you thanked your wife :cheerleader:)... The worst part is when you're NOT around to protect your investment. I don't worry about my bike when I home, but I do worry about her on family vacations and business trips. I know that they can still get my bike, but I want to make it as difficult as possible.

P.S Thieves are the F'ing worst!!!

that sucks man, i would be looking to upgrade your security and protection.

Last edited:
Dude...If it was practical id tell you to come put it up in my stable....of course come winter if you need to ust let me know

It's getting worse here in south ga. too. locks are to keep honest people out but a thief will find a way to get what he wants eventually. I agree that they probably will be back. It may be time for a pet rattlesnake. Put you a sign up saying that there are rattlesnakes in your shop and if they can read maybe it'll deter them from going inside.

May be a great time to check up on where you stand with your Insurance Policies regarding Theft.
Posted via Mobile Device

I hate thieves!!! :cussing: :firing:
I would definitely look in to uping your security because 9 times out of 10 they'll be back, but this time they'll make sure you're not home and they'll have something to cut those chains.

theifs are the lowest forms of life, get some razors and put them on the inside of the door handle so when they grab the door handle to open it the bleed then some big glue pads on the floor inside the dark garage get creative

Beware, I had them come back the very next night and get the rest a few years ago~!~

(stereo stuff)

Wow they came into your house with you home they don't really sound too smart, only bad thing is they probably learned for their mistake and will be watching for you to leave. Smart idea with chaining them together ill have to try that.

you are lucky man. I know the pain of losing beloved Busa. My '08 was stolen just after 7 months of purchasing it. Bloody thieves stole it from a gated community. I was out of state at that time. If I can ever come to know their identity, idk what horrible things I would do to them.

Get yourself a cheap alarm system with a switch that trips when the doors open. The external siren will wake up the dead. I have a feeling they will be back!

As others have said, THEY WILL BE BACK!!!

I hope you get something to protect your stuff and your bikes while you are away. They will keep an eye out on your place and get it while you are gone. Now that they know what's in there and needed to get it, they will be more brave (stupid really)...

Is there anywhere else you can keep your bikes for a while?

Did you file a police report? It will come in handy when you shoot them when they come back...next time tell you wife to QUIETLY come get you....The police have probably got a rash of these crimes in the same area by the same bunch; you never know you might give them enough info to help catch them...

A Claymore mine tied to the door handle sure would come in handy about now...I'd find someplace else to store my bikes cause they will be back.

Last edited:
That sux, and they will be back. Upgrade the security or move em to aa different storage area for a while. Good luck, if they come back aim center mass, not sure about up there, but here in Texas it's not murder until you re-load.

Well...just reinforced a bunch of areas to help prevent them breaking in. Put a harbor freight motion sensor inside with the monitor in my room (for now). My wife is calling around for security prices... Thanks Lycan for the offer but they should be ok ( maybe ). I do have LoJack on mine and both have full coverage. I already had 1 08 Busa stolen from my screened in porch inbetween 2 Harleys when I was home. I built my shed/garage to protect things more. I do have a idea who it might of been. I purchased a helmet 3 days ago on craigslist and my wife set it up where he came to our house to deliver it ( he wouldn't give his address ). Seemed a little shady to me.. I will be keeping a better watch on things.
Thanks, Dozer.

Did you file a police report? It will come in handy when you shoot them when they come back...next time tell you wife to QUIETLY come get you....The police have probably got a rash of these crimes in the same area by the same bunch; you never know you might give them enough info to help catch them...

A Claymore mine tied to the door handle sure would come in handy about now...I'd find someplace else to store my bikes cause they will be back.

Yes...there is a police report. The cop lives one street over and said he never gets calls from this area.

Back