Just had my bikes almost stolen...

Agree. Did this guy you bought the helmet from have more than 1 for sale, or was it just the 1 you bought...watch Craigslist to see if that same helmet comes back up for sale, and posted by him.

In the meantime, a loud siren alarm system will be best.

Just the one helmet...it was one of those to good to be true. Brand new Icon Mainframe with tinted visor for 60 bucks. I think it was just a set up to get a address of a bike. Might be wrong, but my gut feeling is it was.

Be careful bro. You step outside your house armed, and the game changes. That's why I send the dogs. The police will say you should've waited in your house on hold with 911 while they stole your ****. Then prosecute you! BS. With 5 guys, I'd definitely say they'll be back. I hope you catch the fuggers and they get to know bubba real good. Hate me some thieves. Had some doucher try to steal the 20's off my 300 a little while back. Cops caught him at the hospital getting his dog bite stitched up. :rofl::rofl:

Myspace pic.jpg

phone1 006.jpg

I just solved half of your issue. I have one of these. I am a security crazed lunatic. Get this item. Set it up the sensor so when the door opens, it will trigger it. The alarm ringer just put it in your living room. It is loud. This stuff is ran by batteries and they will last a while. I bought rechargeable batteries and I just keep switching them out and charge them. You will hear when they open the door. Than depending on your state, grab your pistol and flank them where they will run too and come towards them from that direction with pistol in their face. They WILL notice. Catch them.

I have this exact item that goes across the doorway entrance of a pillar before you get to me door. When it goes off, I hear it very easily. Mine is set to chime sound like (ding, dong). I am usually at the door before they even ring the door bell. I surprise them. The "key" on all crime is don't be caught off guard and catch them off guard. If they proceed to kick in my front door another alarm goes off with a motion light comes on (if it is dark) a ip cam is there running video. Trust me the first notifier I am at the door and if it is at night or some unreasonable hour, handgun in hand. I am aware!

Wireless Driveway Alert System

The other issue what happens if I am not there? Get a IP camera and set it up to point at shed (infra red for night). Set it up so it will email you videos or pictures of what is going on from motion that triggers it. You can have it sent to cell phones too. That is what I would do. My GF is amazed on how through that I am in knowing and protecting my property at all times.

I agree with the motion sensors, and an early warning system AKA dog or dogs. Friggin` thieves. :banghead::banghead:

You should be careful so that such incident doesn't happen next time.
You don't always get accompanied by luck.

put some f%^^&&king bear traps down in the inside of your shed !!! and move your bikes some where else i had a problem with thieves scaling my wall in the one corner all the time
took a 1.5m x 1.5m wooden board and shot it full of nails put the board in the corner where they use to come over and covered it with sand came weekend they scale my fence again
and all i heard was these loud howling and screaming i manage to catch the one but his mate got away needles to say what happened to the one that got caught that was the last of my problems!!!:whistle:

Security bro. Not to mention some cameras from Tiger direct. Surveillance is now a must. Not sure what I would do if someone stole my bike, but if I caught them in the tact. They would be tied up, beaten and sodomized by a welding torch with a .035 welding tip until medium rare then eviscerated, quartered and never heard from again. :rulez:

I installed a car alarm on the shed :laugh:...works great. I am adding air horns to the system today. My neihbors ( older people ) don't understand why they want my bikes so bad. They think the Harleys would of been more of a demand. It does piss me off to have to go to these extremes just to keep what I earned. As of now I am out the 2 helmets and a lot of sweating ( hot installing the alarm ) but still able to enjoy riding my Busa :thumbsup:

Goodluck bro......I had my four wheelers stolen(2 of them)and the cops found the guy who stole them and knew where the four wheelers were and all. Got them back and asked me if i wanted to press charges? I said yes.Never heard from the cops for a month untill i left an unpleasent message on the cops cell(after leaving message after message) then he calls me and said and i quote 'I think you should be thankful you got them back' Wow! lol. I told him if another theif ever comes back in my yard again he woudn't EVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THEM AGAIN.

Sorry to hear that I'm glad they didn't get your bike. We have the fastest color man.:thumbsup: I don't no what it is but my wife hears everything.

Last edited:
its why i purchased a scorpio alarm system for my bike this spring..i have the perimeter sensor so get within 10 ft of the bike and it sounds off...i park in a garage but still worry...so now i am a little more relaxed as if anything gets near my bike the receiver i carry chirps if anything gets near it...

sucks you have to do this with things you worked hard to get....and the thieves want it for free...if i caught them i would give them something for free...PAIN...lol

Back