Just had my bikes almost stolen...

Dozerdriver

Registered
About 45 minutes ago about 5 guys just broke into my shed and tried to steal my bikes. The bikes are chained together with the kryptonite chain and locks...my wife heard them snap the board that locks the double doors and looked out and seen them. I was in the kitchen when she ran down the steps yelling... they were already out of the yard when we got outside. They only got both of my helmets... could of been a lot worse.

Simple solution: The MOSS

mossberg500withrail.gif

They were Icons... they didn't have time to get much thanks to my wife who can hear. All my tools are in there too...

Time to bust out the AK.....I would watch during the night and now they know whats inside...or watch yourself since they might think someone saw them as well....

Be ready, they will be back. All those tools and the bikes, they will be looking for something to cut the chain. Not trying to be negative, but it happens. Very sorry bro.

I would be spending some nights out there cocked and loaded. Of course you would probably die from heat exhaustion first. Like everyone has said, they will be back just dont know when.

Dude that sucks. Get some sort of security out there, and yes ramp up your protection.

Dig pits and put pungi sticks in them...

Maybe a pit, but a differnet kind! The 4 legged kind would keep them out. I have only had a couple of things stolen from me in my life and each time ticked me off beyond belief.

Sorry for the loss.

Back