I hate bike tipping ghosts... FML.

If you buy new, I bet you cant beat the price you will get with Justin. Shop Home Honda East Toledo Maumee, OH 1-877-437-1631 He is a sponsor and will take good care of you.

Thanks for the reference!

I just sold similar plastics to another forum member....

94401-24F80-YAY Nose Cowling
$364.99

94408-24FA1-YAY LH Side Cowling
$489.99

However....both of those plastics are currently back-ordered from Suzuki til mid December, just a heads up

Must be those darn zx-14 guys.. all hate'n on your pretty bike. Sorry for your accident. Recently had that happen to me also.. but mine ... fell on the right side! :banghead:

damn driveway geimlins, happens everytime your turn away..sorry bout your plastics,
hopefully youll find some nice ones to repair her with

Feel your pain. Dropped mine 3-4x now. Never a great moment to see her lying on the hard stuff. You would be amazed at how much repairs can be done with some plastic bondo, sand paper, and some rattle can. Instead of blowing a wad try to do the quick and dirty and see if it can pass muster for ya. Do the kickstand mod. Also..get in the habit of never leaving the bike out of gear when not sitting on her. When you are not sitting on her, leave it in gear, and here is the important part....while in gear make sure the bike is rolled all the way forward. Because this is what has happened to me several times. The bike is in gear, engine off, you go to get off, and the bike rolls 2-3 inches forward as you dismount and off the stand she goes...hard lessons. Almost vomitted the first time it happened.:banghead:

My tip over was a result of size 12 syndrome. I put the kickstands down and as I pulled my foot back the inside ball of my foot caught the kick stand and pulled it back just enough. As I was putting it on the side stand it folded up. By that time too much weight was over to the left and down she went. Lucky I was able to ease it down and the frame sliders did their job.

I now put the kick stand down and give it a kick with my heal.

tapatalk - on my HTC ERIS rooted with cyanogen mod 7

Sorry to hear about the bike but could you post some pics of the truck in your sig, thing looks so bad ass.

Thanks for the reference!

I just sold similar plastics to another forum member....

94401-24F80-YAY Nose Cowling
$364.99

94408-24FA1-YAY LH Side Cowling
$489.99

However....both of those plastics are currently back-ordered from Suzuki til mid December, just a heads up

Thanks for the heads up, Justin. Those prices ARE awesome. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do, but if I go OEM, then I'll definitely use you.

That sucks.I had 2 tip overs.One in the garage and it hit my YZ250 so nothing happened.Second was pulling into a driveway and stopped and I tipped because I lost my footing.Small scratches.I always sit on mine when warming it up and my kickstand goes farther foward than the stock one but I always check it.Well hope you get her fixed up soon.

Back