FML yes FML

busaboy007

Registered
so just to inform everyone about my awesome day just 2 and a half weeks ago i finaly finished my install of my new motor i bought it with about 600 miles on it from a TRUSTED source hahahah one friend of another friend that i race with a billionair ownes a very well known rv painting shop push come to shove ive put another 600 miles on the motor sense the install and today i finaly real ride the bike i rode the bike moderatly till about the 1000 mile marker so today i finaly go through the gears shifting at 10200 like always and then stop a a gas station 1 mile from were i was and all my buddies are like dude it was smokin crazy and im like what so i start the bike up it smokin crazy and runin onlike 2 maybe 3 cylinders then i shut it off real fast and starts to leak oil. i didnt even fell this happen no boom or anything out of the normal other then i lost some power about 8k in 5th and at first i thought i was in 6th and was at the governing point so thats my day fml fml had to truck it home first word from my dad when i get home should of bought a harley fml fml:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thanks dad...

lets see him replace Harley ANYTHING for 6 billls....

thats some bad luck..
um what happend to the original motor?

Back