Sweet!!

Epstein

Registered
I go for a ride this afternoon and see this guy That I haven't seen in a while (older guy to me) and he has an older Harley probably like 90 somethin (the harley not him
smile.gif
and he see's my bike parked out front. He say's is that your bike out front the fastest motorcycle ever made? I say yup and just I am leaving. He says I bet it sounds good. I say nope pretty quiet. I put my helmet on and ride a wheelie about 200 yds in first gear and put her down ever so softly.

The End

I used to wheelie pretty good on my FZ1. It is alot different on this bike and I probably won't make a habbit of it it on the Busa. (but it's nice to know it's there)

1 wheel testosterone are to easily turned into a very expensive mistake... i stay on the ground... sounds like you had fun! Just go easy on the big busa with one in the air... thats alot of weight to balance. Just had a friend go down about 2 weeks ago on a gixxer1000... doing a stand up at about 70 and crosswind took him down... broke his tibia and TOTALED his bike... liablity only so his riding days are over for a long time..
sad.gif

I saw a guy doing the same thing...his got gixer 750, and doing 100~120 with one wheel local hwy...
don't know what he wishes...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145446442 -->

Back