Sweet Ride With RaiderDM Today...

There's a top secret way to avoid those paint chips, Rev. Just do like me and keep such a busy schedule that you NEVER have friggin' time to ride! This method SUCKS as far as having fun goes, but there are NO chips in my paint. :mad:

There's a top secret way to avoid those paint chips, Rev. Just do like me and keep such a busy schedule that you NEVER have friggin' time to ride! This method SUCKS as far as having fun goes, but there are NO chips in my paint.  :mad:
BT, I have a way for you to get the OT and have time to ride too.

Just go over th your favorite adult store, buy a life size "partner", dress it up in one of your old uni's. Park your patrol car on the side of the road..set up your "friend". Then have another friend pick you up and go riding :tounge: ;) :cool:
pirate.gif

On a bummer note, the front of my once pristine Busa has been ravaged by rocks and gravel...I might actually go talk to the folks at the Shop, I mean there is a good amount of pitting and chipping going on for only 2100 miles...  Kinda creepy...

You know Revlis, you might want to see if there's something wrong with the paint...as you know, I live on a gravel road.  I don't baby the Busa riding on it either, so I'm sure I've gotten some rocks on the paint from time to time.

I just checked my paint last night after reading about yours, and I don't have a single paint chip...nearly 2000 miles here...

You have the extended warranty on that bird?

No extended warranty yet, but I will prolly buy one before my year is up... ;)

I am not sure if Suzuki can do anything about it or not. Looks kinda rough, bonus is the plastic underneath is black so it is pretty hard to see really...
We'll see what happens, I am going to try to get her in before the 1st and get a new rear thrown on. I will talk to the folks at PowerSports then.

OK here is the dope on the Sunday rides.
1st & 3rd Sundays of every month I lead a ride
(usually northward) From the parking lot of the Kash N Karry
on the NW corner of Florida & Fletcher. (right across from
the Powersports Dealership)We meet at 0900. I try to hit
the road by 0905-0910.

Now 2 days of riding just isn't gonna cut it for ol'Raider so...
I go riding every Sat at least once.
I go riding every Sunday at least once
I do try to catch the Bucs on the TV when I can.
However if its a choice between riding or watching....
Well heck that's what sportscenter & NFL tonight is for, Right?

So if anyone wants to show for the "public" ride just do so.
If ya wants to go on the private tour...just PM me or call if ya has the # The Private tour start times are highly variable and open to negociation.

There is NO charge to ride. You are however expected to provide your own fuel, food & drink.

Oh yeah..you don't even have to own a Busa  ;)  
pirate.gif

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "Copied post from another thread"|1066943177 -->

You Da Man Raider.

RaiderDm, Tampa's GrandBusaPoobah! Yeah Yeah, I'll get you the hat... :D

Back