Sunday in Tampa---NEW DATE

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
It was a beautiful day for a ride~ Myself, Raider, & Rev met up,
early morning, with Raider's Bro on his RC, my wife on her Kat,
and Raider's Bro-in-law on his B12... and got in a very nice ride~

We rode the back road twisties into the northern counties~ Stopped for a bit to eat..

... and then headed back~ Got home about mid-afternoon~ It was a good ride... thanks for leading the way,
Raider! I had to make a few u-turns to get back with the group~ I guess if you don't know the route... it's best
to stay in the back of the pack!  
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1082375373 -->

OK, First picture from left to right... It's RC51 Guy, Myself in the brown (No there is no Pot Belly despite the photo), RaiderDM with his back to the Camera, and Raiders brother in Law.

We all had a good ride, no tickets anyway, though we prolly deserved a few. It was a good time.

I got a Call from Hayabusa-Man, He was out late Saturday and had a couple of things to tweak on his Busa so we were short one man, but we'll get em out later perhaps. Thanks for coming out it was good to see you and Missus.

Rev

OK, That's a loaded question... If we were to line up on a straight, and hammer it... I tend to be the fastest in the end... I'll just twist it to the stop and go... Everyone else has more common sense or self preservation instinct... Or in Gypsy's case is still breakin in the bike..
Who is actually fastest out on the roads we were riding? Well Raider, RC51 Guy and Raiders Bro-in law have been riding out there for ten years or more... So yeah they are out in front. Could I pass em' and maybe be out in front? Sure just before I guess wrong on the next turn and rocket off into the freakin Prairie... So there is no clearly fastest out there in the sticks... Unless we are talking straight line, then of course the naturally "fastest" is me... Cause I am just stupid that way.. But, When Gypsy settles into the Busa we'll see... But hell we are all over 30 so we tend to be smarter than that... most of the time.

But out of our group Sunday? RC51 Dude can hand anyone else out of our group their ass on a platter in the twisties...

Any Time Gypsy.. 2-3 times a weekend if Ya like.
On even weekends there are some more twisties North
of where we rode. U turns are good... gives ya an
excuse to twist the wrist!

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "Changed what I was gonna say"|1082395835 -->

The bikes left to right... Grey/Silver...mine. Black SE...Revlis
RC51... That would be RC51 Guy...go figure
biggrin.gif
Blue/Silver...GypsyJoker.
Not shown are the 750 Katana riden by Gypsy's wife (quite well I might add)
& the Silver Bandit 1200S Ridden by my Bro-in-law.

XLNT! love hearing about successful runs!!! keep those pics coming!

when you all going to ride on down here to S. FL. for a weekend ride?

I am always looking for group rides and would like to get together next time if you don't mind an extra rider. I also have an 03 silver/gray. I just picked it up a few months ago, logged my 500th mile this past weekend and am ready to start taking her to 8K!

Heck everyone is welcome... It's Raider's Ride every 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month 9AM. But unless you smell funny or something everyone is welcome.
smile.gif
It's an older group, I think I am the young punk of the group at 32, so there isn't a whole lot of silliness involved, it's not a painfully slow ride or anything like that, but it is a more responsible group. It's allways a good ride though, your not worried about getting rear ended, or having to call 911 everytime you get into a set of corners. But if you want to fly you can be accomodated, want to cruise that's cool too, you don't get all the BS poser attitude you might from some other groups... Ride your own pace, have fun.

PM RaiderDm for the details...

biggrin.gif
Welcome to the Org, purenrg625!!

The more the merrier!! Would love to have you join us for a ride.... or three~ After last weekends ride... I think I'm prolly the nuttiest fool out there... unless you count RC51 Guy~
tounge.gif
At 40... I think I've hit my mid-life BS and feel, and act if you ask the Mrs., like I'm going on 23!!
laugh.gif
 But it's all good... we have a great time and it's always a great ride... Look forward to meeting you at the next Raider's Ride!!
wink.gif

Cool. Thanks for the warm welcome. My wife and I will be in the Keys for the first Sunday ride of next month so I will be unable to attend. However, I will definetly shoot for the third Sunday ride.

Time once again? Sunday 9 Am Kash-N-Karry? The wives are welcome of course, I'll contact Raider, purenrg625 this mean you as well... Dunno if your still checking here or not... Kinda quiet... But Greg, What do you think?

If not at the Kash N Karry we could also meet at the Marathon on 54... Or somewhere....

Sound off folks....

Looks like a great ride! We need to get more members together for a ride! Purenrg625, welcome to the board and enjoy the ride!

It's always a good time, I have yet to have a Bad Raider ride, and I've been riding with him for roughly 50% of the total miles on my bike... Might be a bit moderate for some, but I consider it a long term survival plan. Figure Raider and CO. been riding those roads for ten years and they are still healthy... They are doin something right...

No doubt! Wish I had a group with such experience that I enjoyed being around!

COOL! Works for me! I will be there. I will be glad to get one in before next weekend.......headed to the Keys. I will prob fly solo this weekend but may get the wifey to join me. The bike goes in for its first service tomorrow (500 mile) so barring any incidences at the shop, I will be there on Sunday. Thanks for the invite!!

Allrighty, I'll send you a PM with my PH#, just want to make certain here. KashNKarry at the corner of Fletcher and Florida Right across from Powersports @ 9am or so. Gypsy allready dipped out so I am not sure of the turnout. We'll prolly meet Raiderdm up at the Marathon, meet and greet, lay out a few rules of the ride and head on out.

Time is negotiable but the standard is 9AM. This isn't a "Official" ride so there isn't a specific time...

Of course I haven't mentioned any of this the Raider yet, so he might be tied up... (Not Likely)...

Back