Sunday in Tampa---NEW DATE

Anybody 'sides me and Raider goin' out Sunday 23MAY04?

If so, let me know if you want to meet @ K&K.  Gotta meet Raider @ Marathon on 54, but more fun to hit twisties on the way!

BTW (By The Way) this is not an "official" Raider ride, just the regular riding.  All comers welcome (bring your ridin' gear!)!!

wink.gif
I'll meet ya at Kash N Karry bro... 9AM...ish... That way we can hit New..... on the way to 54...

I'll let ya know, before I hit the rac this evening, if I'll make it in the morning~ Even if so, I'll prolly just hook up with Raider at the Marathon... what time was you figurin on gettin there, Raider?
I usually get there between 0900 & 0930 Depending on RC51Guy.
Anytime is good for me actually... I've been known to do
"laps" of the run.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "932"|1085255941 -->

I think I am out!! I haven't been feeling too hot the last day and today
sad.gif

So you guys/gals have a fun time and keep the shiny side up!!
wink.gif

Well Fug Me!, I just got back (2342hrs) from another of the Wife's "corporate dinner things and now I am feeling a little fugged up... Too much caffine, too much food, too much booze... I'll prolly be wide eyed till about 0400 now, so I'll be useless come 0900... I'm kinda pissed because we all sat down to dinner at 1900 and we didn't leave the place until 2320... Was a real good time, great food, half assed service, nice place...FREE, yeah free is good... but dayum, took an awfully long time for four courses and a fuggin cup of coffee...

We'll see, actually, give me till 0910 at Kash N Karry. Raider I'll have my phone in the Hump, so Call and leave a message if something goes TU and I need to meet you elsewhere.

So yeah, actually I will try to be there...

Well Fug Me!,  I just got back  (2342hrs) from another of the Wife's "corporate dinner things and now I am feeling a little fugged up...  Too much caffine, too much food, too much booze...  I'll prolly be wide eyed till about 0400 now, so I'll be useless come 0900...  I'm kinda pissed because we all sat down to dinner at 1900 and we didn't leave the place until 2320... Was a real good time, great food, half assed service, nice place...FREE, yeah free is good...  but dayum, took an awfully long time for four courses and a fuggin cup of coffee...  

We'll see, actually, give me till 0910 at Kash N Karry. Raider I'll have my phone in the Hump, so Call and leave a message if something goes TU and I need to meet you elsewhere.  

So yeah, actually I will try to be there...
Well it actually RCGuy yer gonna meet at K&K. I'll be at the Marathon & 54.Prolly until 0930. Heres hoping yer gonna be OK. Its 0050 Now and I'm signing off. I'll have my phone too. If you think of it call when you leave and I'll adjust my time accordingly.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "933"|1085287929 -->

Well I guess that means I'll be up at 0800...*sigh* Not a problem, but Rev is right...staying up to 0130 then gettin' up ain't gonna be easy. Meet ya at K&K Rev, and anyone else who wants...

A good friend from the TampaTrackJunkies board, Eric on his 04 R1, is gonna head up to the K&K this morning~ Try to wait for him if you can, Tony~ We're just gonna meet with Raider at the Marathon~ See ya'll in a few....
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085311894 -->

smile.gif
Another good ride today! Hope you made it home all right, Rev~ Thanks for looking after Brenda at the back of the group today~ She's gettin better and better every weekend! It's getting to the point I don't worry about her too much... depending on how long I wait at the end for her to round the last corner and come into view~
wink.gif

Was also great hooking up with the regulars again and meeting a couple new peeps~ I thought everyone rode decently together~ Sure is getting freakin HOT out though! I think I'm gonna jump in the pool now... the garage project will just have to wait a little longer!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: "hookt on foniks"|1085338906 -->

blush.gif
Oh yeah,Raider...
Please tell your darling Mrs thanks for asking about JR today~ I know I forgot to say so at the time, but I do appreciate ya'lls thoughts and concerns about him~
Hopefully you'll get to meet him soon... like late August or September~ I know he's scheduled to be back in Germany by then~ He should be getting leave time right around there also~
smile.gif

Anyhow..."Thanks!"
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|GypsyJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085339813 -->

It's 1530 and I feel about 90 (or is that the temperature...)
smile.gif

Good ride today, folks (insert universal peace symbol here, you know the one...)!!!!!
tounge.gif

Thanks people, another good ride.. one of these days I'm gonna hang with y'all in those corners!!
wink.gif
tounge.gif

It was a good ride, but I am getting really frustrated with all the damn love bugs... Damn Nasty little bastards... Everywhere... I hate Em....

Yeah sorry for cutting out a little early, I was actually thinking I was going to meet you all at Marathon but the cuttoff took me back to 41 instead... When I realized where I was I just said to heck with it, I'm tired, Hot, and covered in Bug Bits.... I'm going home...

Hope ya'll didn't mind me putting around... I just didn't feel up to playing too hard...

See ya'll next weekend, OH! and I am going to move this Thread too----Geographic Riding Areas---- Sorta makes more sense being there anyway....

Rev

Back