Riding with cruisers or slit my wrists...

Most of the guys I ride with ride the cruisers and it's a rare occasion i get to ride with other saki rockets. For some reason I am more tired after a day of "cruisin" than a day of haulin the mail. When the Busa gang rode out to Jubilee Pass and back I felt pretty good. Wednesday I did 50 miles with a group and I needed a nap afterwards. Something about going slow in a pack makes me sleepy I guess.

The Sin City poker run I was able to hook up with some other sportbike riders and we had a blast...and yes, the cruisers I was with did manage to find their way without me.

going slow is a torture on a busa you are basically doing a push up all the way from start to finish. No wonder you need a nap. I'd need a nap too if I did push ups for 2 hrs straight. actually it's a torture for the bike too, it overheats, it coughs and complains.:p

i just ride i have rode with a buddy who has a cruiser (he rides about 80-90) but i also ride with my buddies who have busa (120-150) don't ride over 150
rock.gif

but i just love to ride cruising or flying just depends on how i feel

Wow!!! I must be riding with the exception... the cruisers I ride with don't know what it feels like to be under 80mph on the highway. Not sure if I could handle slow riding...
laugh.gif

Most of my cruiser buddies came from sportbikes and ride capable cruisers (vtx, rocketIII, warrior, roadliner ect) and they haul ballz. I spend most of the day trying not to run ito the back of them on straights, but they are throwin sparks and jammin thru the turns.

Wow!!! I must be riding with the exception... the cruisers I ride with don't know what it feels like to be under 80mph on the highway. Not sure if I could handle slow riding...
laugh.gif
That's the point. The trip to Leesburg has some of the best riding in the state....and these guys take the highway and bypass all of it.

Quoting Lambusa;
Lamb rides with a few Harley buddies every now and then.  Lamb get great gas mileage:D  Lambs one buddy John just begs me to let him ride the missile.  As of yet, he has not talked me into it!  Lamb just loves to here a grown man beg!  

Is that borderline autism, or were you a poorly paid sparring partner or something?
There is some weird chit on here for sure, whiggaz and playaz and crap like that, but..dude.. the special olympics are long over.

Back to topic...most of the guys I know that ride have hogs or big Kawis, and if you can stand the noise and testosterone its not too bad. Sure fun to walk away, no matter which gear.

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146450309 -->

I rather rent a ninja 250, and ride with those HD...you don't need no busa for that matter...I fall a sleep several times, with riding groups of HD...they wake me up when they come to red light...(rev up so loud, it means near stop) don't know what kind of fun there is...
"cruser" if I need cruse? I'll be in my cage...with music and AC a cup of coffee...
rock.gif

It could of been ugly. Real ugly.

This last weekend was the River Run 2006. Although I don't think the anticapated 70,000 were here it had to be 50,000 plus. Have not heard the totals yet.

I was at one of the vendors doing a little shopping and talking with the salesperson. Behind the row of vendors was a 50 foot trailer with "Dyno your Bike" written on the side.

All of a sudden there comes this big roar out of the back. You can image the noise inside this trailer with open pipes and wide open throttle. I can not hear a word this person was saying. She just hung her head and moved from side to side in a disgusted sort of way.

I smiled at her and said "that's a lot of noise for 40 horsepower".

It did not go well with people standing around me but she smiles just the same.

I left soon after.

hogger...

It could of been ugly. Real ugly.

This last weekend was the River Run 2006. Although I don't think the anticapated 70,000 were here it had to be 50,000 plus. Have not heard the totals yet.

I was at one of the vendors doing a little shopping and talking with the salesperson. Behind the row of vendors was a 50 foot trailer with "Dyno your Bike" written on the side.

All of a sudden there comes this big roar out of the back. You can image the noise inside this trailer with open pipes and wide open throttle. I can not hear a word this person was saying. She just hung her head and moved from side to side in a disgusted sort of way.

I smiled at her and said "that's a lot of noise for 40 horsepower".

It did not go well with people standing around me but she smiles just the same.

I left soon after.

hogger...
biggrin.gif

rode with some guys from work and a few of their buddies on their big harleys to a swap meet. So i am on the v-max with the wife attached. before we leave the guy at the lead asked me if 70 mph was too fast for me with the wife. give me a break. man that was the longest 1 hour ride in my life. Never understand these guys, center lane on a 2 lane freeway, cars blowing by them on both sides, i was a nervous wreck thinking i was gonna get taken out. They all seemed to be oblivious to their surroundings.

Back