Oakland trades for Randy freeeking Moss

and didnt you feel like he owed you more...oh yeah did anyone bat an eye when he left i mean seriously who remembers him leaving. I dont it was like one season barry sanders is great and then the next it was hey remember that guy who ran the ball for the lions what ever happend to him. No if he would have been a show boating azz like the guys of today you would recogninze him gone, like when shannon sharpe left i remember that cause no one was talkin shid from teh ravens tightend spot

as for dragging the team down with his showboating get real...your teammates feed off the shid cause it shows confidence.[/QUOTE]

It shows the abject desire to make the highlight reel and go for a bit of personal glory.

When a team is having to tell reporters constantly that they want to talk about the game and what happened and not what dipshit stunt player-x made, then it makes them feel like that they're that player's supporting cast. Yeah, it screws morale like nobody's business.

Honestly when have you ever seen a guy make a touchdown and just had the ball to the ref.[/QUOTE]

Several times. You know, from players that had a modicum of class.

Didnt that make you feel like you had been robbed. [/QUOTE]

You're kidding right? Why the hell would it make me feel robbed? That's ridiculous.

this guy is living your dream and scores a touch down[/QUOTE]

No... he's playing a game. But then again, I like to actually care about things that are actually worth caring about.

hell if you ask me i'd fine their asses for not doing anything [/QUOTE]

If only there were millions more like you, then the XFL might have survived. :p

Well said Random Nickname... I'm not watching football to see what the newest dipshit does next. i'm watching football to watch atheletes do what they do best. Unfortunatly it's come to the point that what most of them do best is show their ass at every available opportunity.

Oakland has a football TEAM? Hell I thought they were still in LA. Figure you cannot Buy a SuperBowl team, thought they sold em all back and the bus.
wow.gif

So who is Randy Moss?

He he...

No Really...

as for dragging the team down with his showboating get real...your teammates feed off the shid cause it shows confidence.

It shows the abject desire to make the highlight reel and go for a bit of personal glory.

When a team is having to tell reporters constantly that they want to talk about the game and what happened and not what dipshit stunt player-x made, then it makes them feel like that they're that player's supporting cast.  Yeah, it screws morale like nobody's business.

Honestly when have you ever seen a guy make a touchdown and just had the ball to the ref.[/QUOTE]

Several times. You know, from players that had a modicum of class.

Didnt that make you feel like you had been robbed. [/QUOTE]

You're kidding right?  Why the hell would it make me feel robbed?  That's ridiculous.

this guy is living your dream and scores a touch down[/QUOTE]

No... he's playing a game.  But then again, I like to actually care about things that are actually worth caring about.

hell if you ask me i'd fine their asses for not doing anything [/QUOTE]

If only there were millions more like you, then the XFL might have survived.  :p[/QUOTE]
Well i guess these were just my fellings. This is how i feel and you can see team mates on the side laughing then daping him up when he gets to the side. Then what about the dirty bird dance or the one the rams used to do...i still believe teams feed off that. XFL didnt survive casue it was a league of meadocre players with stupid nicknames try to compete with the NFL. Dont know how many other people here would love to be in the league but i damn shore would playing a game for fun.

Back