Oakland trades for Randy freeeking Moss

pure_ego

enzyme of hypoverbage
Donating Member
Registered
I'm a loooong time raider fan, and this just sucks. It's worse than picking up that fat piece of crap from Tampa Bay.

Randy Moss should have been released by the Vikings, shunned, and ignored by every other NFL team.

NOOOOO>>. we can't let that happen can we Al Davis??

Go ahead and die already maybe the Raiders will return to glory after you stop shooting them in the foot with your stupidity.

I too am a loooong time Raiders fan, and for the raiders to acquire randy is real stupid. Oh well we'll see what happens. GO Raiders!

I'm just glad to be rid of "that fat piece of crap from Tampa Bay"!
tounge.gif

Did I miss something here? I am a huge vikings fan and have been all my life. I am good time pissed off that minnesota is getting rid of him and you guys are mad that you are getting him? I mean I was under the impression that he was one of the best recievers in the game......Now he is a definate obnoxious #### but I have to give credit where its due. If you guys are against him for his attitude I can get behind you. Is this the reason?

Exactly. I don't care how good he is... in short.

He is a furking cancer on any team he happens to be on. He was even that way in college.

I pray that Randy Moss is NEVER on a team that wins a super bowl, and if that means the Raiders keep the sorry sack of #### for 20 years I hope they don't win a super bowl in the next 20 years.

even though it pains me to do that. He is a loser.

Hate to see Moss go, but then again maybe the Vikings can pull together now and win a SuperBowl. Randy is the best, but his attitude sure does bring down the rest of the team. The Raiders can have him...

look man thats been the trend of the raider nation...pic up everybody elses garbage and make it gold. Hell i love the fact they got moss hes a great freaking player and yea he has an attitude...i remember back in the day all the greats had a shitty attitude but now a days you cant even spit on a guy without getting ran over the coals...i think its a great pic up. Like with TO you say hes a selfish player and this and that but hell if McNabb didnt fug up he would have been one of the main reasons for them winning the superbowl so bad attitude or not the guy is good and im glad we got him...oh yeah and vikings wining a superbowl without moss
wink.gif
get real he was there leading reciever was he not
rock.gif

look man thats been the trend of the raider nation...pic up everybody elses garbage and make it gold. Hell i love the fact they got moss hes a great freaking player and yea he has an attitude...i remember back in the day all the greats had a shitty attitude but now a days you cant even spit on a guy without getting ran over the coals...i think its a great pic up. Like with TO you say hes a selfish player and this and that but hell if McNabb didnt fug up he would have been one of the main reasons for them winning the superbowl so bad attitude or not the guy is good and im glad we got him...oh yeah and vikings wining a superbowl without moss
wink.gif
get real he was there leading reciever was he not
rock.gif
UmmmmmHmmmmmmm
wink.gif

wink.gif

Oakland still has a team? Oh that's cute!
laugh.gif

Seriously, Moss is an idiot, and regardless of his ability, his showboating is bound to drag any team down, at least in terms of overall morale. I see Moss being shuffled team to team, year to year, until finally the idiot owners realize he's not worth the zeroes they throw on his contracts.

Like with TO  you say hes a selfish player and this and that but hell if McNabb didnt fug up he would have been one of the main reasons for them winning the superbowl  
You have to be kidding me! McNabb did screw up, but he got the team there without T.O. He is good, ill give him that, and i am a long time Eagles fan, but he is not the team. The reason the Eagles are so good is because they play like a team and work together. Eveyone thought that the Eagles season was over a couple years ago when McNabb got hurt about 5 weeks into the season. They still managed to win all but 1 game while he was out, and still get to the NFC championship game, with a 2nd and 3rd string QB. Thats a team!

I'm a loooong time raider fan, and this just sucks.   It's worse than picking up that fat piece of crap from Tampa Bay.

Randy Moss should have been released by the Vikings, shunned, and ignored by every other NFL team.

NOOOOO>>. we can't let that happen can we Al Davis??

Go ahead and die already maybe the Raiders will return to glory after you stop shooting them in the foot with your stupidity.
Al Davis and Jerry Jones must be related somehow...
rock.gif
laugh.gif

McNabb did screw up, but he got the team there without T.O.  
The eagles wouldnt have had nearly as good as season as they had last year without TO...Hes better than good also he can catch run block...one of the most complete players in the league.

Oakland still has a team?  Oh that's cute!  
laugh.gif

Seriously, Moss is an idiot, and regardless of his ability, his showboating is bound to drag any team down, at least in terms of overall morale.  I see Moss being shuffled team to team, year to year, until finally the idiot owners realize he's not worth the zeroes they throw on his contracts.
Yeah moss may be an idiot but skill will over come that...as for dragging the team down with his showboating get real...your teammates feed off the shid cause it shows confidence. Hell fans even love the show boating which is why they do it...Hell who hated when Joe horn made the phone call in the endzone? OR when TO stood on Dallas star (other than cowboys fans) Or when the guy held the sign up that said dont fine me. Hell they do it cause the the fans love it and they makes the game the fans. Honestly when have you ever seen a guy make a touchdown and just had the ball to the ref. Didnt that make you feel like you had been robbed. this guy is living your dream and scores a touch down and hands the ball to the ref. hell if you ask me i'd fine their asses for not doing anything

Back