Suzuki Show was awesome!

So when will these start hitting the dealers?  The red looks darker than the '05... It'll be nice to see it in person.  I'm liking the LE, but I want to see it in person before I drop a deposit.
I'm in Woodburn, swoopjr is in clackamas, got several members here in your area... o.c., milwaukie, p-town, couv, etc..

maybe one of us can go to the dealer with you to make sure you make it out safe!  
wink.gif
The thing is... my wife is in love with the Red/Black (that red is her favorite color) and I'm liking the white.
argue.gif
I may need to have some of you come to the dealer to help me get out of the dealership with the LE in one piece!

Once I get mine, we will have to hook up! I'm DYING waiting for my new Busa! A friend of mine has let me ride his a couple times. I'm not sure if it helps ease the pain, or make me want my own that much more!!! All I do know is... he is one HELL of a guy to let me take his baby for a spin!
beerchug.gif

So when will these start hitting the dealers?  The red looks darker than the '05... It'll be nice to see it in person.  I'm liking the LE, but I want to see it in person before I drop a deposit.
I'm in Woodburn, swoopjr is in clackamas, got several members here in your area... o.c., milwaukie, p-town, couv, etc..

maybe one of us can go to the dealer with you to make sure you make it out safe!  
wink.gif
speedgeek, ive got a buddy who is the sales manager at action in oc let me know when your ready he usually hooks up my friends
smile.gif

wink.gif
The thing is... my wife is in love with the Red/Black (that red is her favorite color) and I'm liking the white.
argue.gif
 I may need to have some of you come to the dealer to help me get out of the dealership with the LE in one piece!

Once I get mine, we will have to hook up!  I'm DYING waiting for my new Busa!  A friend of mine has let me ride his a couple times.  I'm not sure if it helps ease the pain, or make me want my own that much more!!!  All I do know is... he is one HELL of a guy to let me take his baby for a spin!
beerchug.gif
who was it that let you ride his?

I like the LE. I think it will look great in person, the paint should have a glow to it if it is really pearl white. I do agree, it should have been solid white as the rest have been. My 13 year old wants me to buy her one to put up till she starts riding, now that put a smile on my face, if only I were RICH.

Thsnx fer the pix Teddy B! Im not really feelin the LE either. I was REALLY excited about it too. Maybe they will make a TL yellow next year. The rest of the gixxers are fuggin SWEEET!

speedgeek, ive got a buddy who is the sales manager at action in oc let me know when your ready he usually hooks up my friends
smile.gif
Thanks! I was already planning on buying from Action. My friend, "TR" got his '05 Blue/Silver from Action in Fairview, and he swears by them. They really yook care of him on that deal. The good weather is pretty much behind us for this riding season, so there isn't a rush to get one before March... providing I can hold out that long.

This is a great bunch of guys on this site! I am going to tell TR to get over and check it out! I'm surprised he hasn't already.

The ass part on the burgandy/black is a turn off. Why paint it black instead off burgandy like the front part.

O.K. I am confused, is there a '06 black or not? No black on the zuk website and I swear I did not see one in Ted's photos until I just checked this post again and wham there it is... It is all black with gray accents..isn't it
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

smile.gif
Thanks!  I was already planning on buying from Action.  My friend, "TR" got his '05 Blue/Silver from Action in Fairview, and he swears by them.  They really yook care of him on that deal.  The good weather is pretty much behind us for this riding season, so there isn't a rush to get one before March... providing I can hold out that long.  

This is a great bunch of guys on this site!  I am going to tell  TR to get over and check it out!  I'm surprised he hasn't already.
ya ive bought two bikes from him, both good deals. I hear ya on the weather thing went out today after work it was a bit chilly.

Man, I really like that white. If I would have known white was going to be an option I would have waited to get that instead of my 05 le.

Man, I really like that white. If I would have known white was going to be an option I would have waited to get that instead of my 05.
+1

wonder how much i would lose on a trade. i like the Black/Red even more than 05 though. it also match's my car a little, the LE that is.

<!--EDIT|busabru
Reason for Edit: "missed word"|1128490374 -->

Accord.jpg

Back