RIP Suzuki

and just because it has those wheels on it doesn't mean that's the ONLY wheel that will run that number.... lol... I finally got a tire on my crappy CZ rim...(they look great though)…. it took the local bike shop 4.5 HOURS.... I offered the guy 100 bucks if he could get a tire on there and have it hold air.... ended up with 10 guys in the garage with their cell phones out taking pictures of the turbo(very visible with the wheel off.) On a side note... this was the SECOND attempt to get a tire on that rim.... the last attempt mid june resulted with another tire with a ripped bead as a result of trying to mount it.... it took three guys working together to get it on there without damaging the tire bead this time.... BUT IT WORKED.

Last edited:
God damn it fellas
you are gonna
make me cry .

But it is the truth .

Innovate or die .

Times are changing
and Suzuki needs
to change with it .

hereliescommonsense.jpg

We are not the only ones Suzuki has left hanging. The DR650 forums have been pissed for years, yet Suzuki has been selling the same DR650 since 1996. And....... did you guys noticed on the link posted about OZ sales number, what Suzuki’s good seller is down under?! Yeap...... the 22year old DR650

Back