your local bike shows

Had2

Registered
Hey fellas, ive been riden since I was 9, now 30, and have been around them my whole life, but I want to start a new angle in the bike world and get into showing my 08, and since Im pretty green in the bike show scene was looking for some help from the guys who have done it. Short of the big bike scenes, Daytona, Sturgis, how did you guys that show yours hear about your local shows, even state wide shows?? I know of a couple here in my home town, but for the rest is it mainly word of mouth, do you check with your local shops if they know of any getting put on? I want to get my feet wet locally then if it looks like something I really want to get into seriously I look at putting more money into it and doing some national stuff or at least regional.

Hey fellas, ive been riden since I was 9, now 30, and have been around them my whole life, but I want to start a new angle in the bike world and get into showing my 08, and since Im pretty green in the bike show scene was looking for some help from the guys who have done it. Short of the big bike scenes, Daytona, Sturgis, how did you guys that show yours hear about your local shows, even state wide shows?? I know of a couple here in my home town, but for the rest is it mainly word of mouth, do you check with your local shops if they know of any getting put on? I want to get my feet wet locally then if it looks like something I really want to get into seriously I look at putting more money into it and doing some national stuff or at least regional.

PM sent.....:thumbsup:

Most places, well, smaller areas wont have bike shows, but you can usually get in on car shows, Id contact them. I gave up showing mine when I ended up at a small town fire station with the odds stacked against me. Ol Joe from just up the way won with his chopper, the Busa never stood a chance. And Yes, Im a sore looser that took his toy and went home:laugh:

Thats the thing about most shows. Busa or any sport bike don't stand much of a chance. I quite showing mine when a lady with a pink HD that looked like it painted with a brush. She must have called every friend she had to vote.

Damn, u guys are makin it sound like not such a good idea, haha. But thats the kind of info I want, is it even worth a guys time? Thanks boys

Thats the thing about most shows. Busa or any sport bike don't stand much of a chance. I quite showing mine when a lady with a pink HD that looked like it painted with a brush. She must have called every friend she had to vote.

Never bother with a show that winners are chosen by the crowd. That is not a real show but rather a popularity contest :laugh:

If it doesn't have designated judges and separate classes for competition don't waste your time, ride over check out the rides an then ride on :laugh:

A BRUSH!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back