Super Bikes

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
I remember when it first came on last season and the reviews were mixed.

If you havent watched lately you are missing one helluva show. It got better last year, but this year has been pretty damn good.
The other night they hung out with Rickey Gadson, and the CHP training was pretty cool. They also hung out with the LA Sheriffs office racing team.
Anyone else watching?

The DVR records it every week. I haven't missed one yet. Last nights drag race was pretty cool.
super.gif

dvr.

that one kids was wheeling by and came back to find out he just did it in front of the law.
wow.gif

Yes, I'm much more impressed with the show this year. I think they just had to figure out how to make it work.

I've liked this show from the very beginning because it shows the many different aspects of the sportbike lifestyle.I'm so glad that The Speed Channel didn't listen to all the people who were dogging it and demanding that it be romoved after only 1 show.

Love the show. Shows the many sides of Sport Bike
riding. DVR it every Wed. Just got my DVD recorder
so I will be making a DVD of the shows
beerchug.gif

I love the show, anything to do with sport bikes !! I need to get a DVR, I miss them all the time.

I think they're showing all them back, to back this Saturday !! (not sure on time ?)

My favorite part is when it comes on, or back from commercials it says "These riders are ALL TRAINED PROFESSIONALS, and are riding underunder STRICT SUPERVISION", HA,HA,HA !!!!

There was a bunch of people on this board that slamed the show. I think its starting to find its voice now.

Speaking of that I think American Chopper has finally jumped the shark.
They now have their own flamed out helicopter...

I saw it. the CHP training was cool. those cats can ride..
Maybe the cops up at the gap should take the same attitude.
grab a bike and ride with us instead of giving us a hard time.

I'm about 5 episodes behind; they are sitting on TiVo just waiting for me to watch 'em...I like the show, don't love every episode but hey, it's far better than a NASCAR recap or the fishing network
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

Anyone know the name of the episode? I'd like to catch that one. I stopped "Tivo"ing it last season.... Some of the stuff is decient I just get tired of all the stunting.

I`m watching this show every week and every time I`m about to puke.
It`s giving wrong and one sided perspective of sport bike community.

It is better then last season though..

Drag racing episode was complete shid.. they kept saying that those ZX14 was bone stock when everyone can see slammed bikes and full Brock exhaust. what kind of crap is that?

90% of their language was profanity, why in the world would you do that in front of the production crew?

It is better then nothing and much better then first season.

(Nekosohana @ Sep. 21 2007,10:29)
(BowDown @ Sep. 21 2007,06:53) Jumped the Shark? What kind of mumbo jumbo is that?
guns.gif
Can't tell if you are joking or not so I will answer it for you.

It's the point in a show where it has passed it's peak, and it's all downhill from there...

Jumping the Shark - Wikipedia
Na, no joking there.

Happy Day's was before my time. Guess I'm just a young'in here.

What got me was during the drag racing episode they kept showing a busa.. but I was hoping they would show a busa vs. zx-14 race.

Course it was a Kawasaki guy...

My DVR records every episode and any time during the week. It gets pretty annoying now that I have caught up on the season. There's like what 4 shows they keep running over and over through the week?

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Sep. 21 2007,10:50) I`m watching this show every week and every time I`m about to puke.
It`s giving wrong and one sided perspective of sport bike community.

It is better then last season though..

Drag racing episode was complete shid..  they kept saying that those ZX14 was bone stock when everyone can see slammed bikes and full Brock exhaust. what kind of crap is that?

90% of their language was profanity, why in the world would you do that in front of the production crew?

It is better then nothing and much better then first season.
I've loved the show since it started because there was nothing like it before. I'm not sure what you mean by the wrong and one sided perspective. They show road racing, stunting, drag racing, show bikes, LEO bikers, women bikers, bike clubs, bike rallys. They talk about being responsible, wearing gear, etc. Of course not everyone on the show is gonna adhere to that but that's representative of the real world. What are they missing? And as far as the shid talking, hell that's an integral part of street racing like they said. I've never been to street race that didn't involve trash talk. I wouldn't want to either. That would be unbelievably boring.

(BowDown @ Sep. 21 2007,07:51)
(Nekosohana @ Sep. 21 2007,10
super.gif
)
(BowDown @ Sep. 21 2007,06:53) Jumped the Shark? What kind of mumbo jumbo is that?
guns.gif
Can't tell if you are joking or not so I will answer it for you.

It's the point in a show where it has passed it's peak, and it's all downhill from there...

Jumping the Shark - Wikipedia
Na, no joking there.

Happy Day's was before my time. Guess I'm just a young'in here.
Mine too, honestly. But that doesn't mean the phrase still isn't in play.

www.jumptheshark.com talks about shows that have died, are dying, or should be dead and their piviotal moments.

Back