Suzuki Show was awesome!

Im not trading in my '03 either..... I thought about going to the 1K.... nope. I am just fine where I am at.
If they do what they are leaking already for the '07 model year..... Look out all-comers!

Additionally.... the top silver accents are stickers..... Easily removed! LOL!

Im not trading in my '03 either..... I thought about going to the 1K.... nope. I am just fine where I am at.
If they do what they are leaking already for the '07 model year..... Look out all-comers!
so, can you pass on any of the leaks you have heard about the 07 - since they are just leaks and not facts I wouldn't see any harm in a few little scraps?

Additionally.... the top silver accents are stickers..... Easily removed! LOL!
Now you're talking!
idea.gif

Ted... Bro... You could have snuk around and took the reflectors and decals off before you shot the pics.
laugh.gif
Just kiddin'...
wink.gif

As for the '06 LE, me no likey... Solid pearl white would have been MUCH better. I hate the silver wheels. Solid pearl white with black wheels would have been a winner... I guess if I get that promotion and raise next year I'll have to try and find a leftover or used '05 LE to add to the stable.
wink.gif
Just saw the pics and glad it's not just me. The color is nice, but would look better with a standard frame or chromed than the black.

wink.gif

I'm less than impressed, BNG?
rock.gif
Come on Suzuki. This shows their desire to drag every last sale out of the current version insterad of being bold like they were when they first introduced the Busa. And no, bold new graphics doesn't count as bold.

How much does it really cost to re-tool for a different brake mount and use radials?
rock.gif
Probably nothing as they could use the fork ends they have on the 1K's. This just shows a complete lack of leadership and is a big mistake IMO.

The new 750 is pretty sweet though!
smile.gif

rock.gif

so, can you pass on any of the leaks you have heard about the 07 - since they are just leaks and not facts I wouldn't see any harm in a few little scraps?
1400 or 1500, 400 lbs., new yet similiar shape for aerodynamics.
They are very pro-Busa too just fyi everyone. Will be a good thing.
To date they have had claim to the Fastest Motorcycle in the World. No one - no matter what that Phantom guy says - can change that.
Guess as the Litre's have caught up - they have finally decided to do the next Busa.

With all the R&D that goes into the racing programs - both motocross and road, - it takes longer than most of us think to design a new Busa. Well have it. In 2007

great pics..
I love that 750..
I am NOT diggin that white LE, I'm glad I got an 05, but sad I may have to sell it..
but I'll just wait till 07 for a new Busa

06 LE is mine....Carbon fiber cans and a carbon fiber hugger, and everything else black wait and see it next April....Save this reply I made I'll be posting alot of pics....

Ok, so on the LE, what portions are paint, and what are stickers, if I read correctly? I'm figuring getting it, and having a paint shop take the silver out of it for a solid color, save for the frame.

Dunno about the frame color, that might actually work.

I still need to know where I can buy color-matching leathers, though, dammit!

Ok, so on the LE, what portions are paint, and what are stickers, if I read correctly?  I'm figuring getting it, and having a paint shop take the silver out of it for a solid color, save for the frame.

Dunno about the frame color, that might actually work.

I still need to know where I can buy color-matching leathers, though, dammit!
Usually the graphics are stickers over the base color. Which means all the silver is prolly stickers....and Suzuki doesn't usually clear coat those so they should come off easy
wink.gif

I bet some black leathers would go great with the black frame. I think white would be a pain to keep looking decent.......I know black looks sweet with my red LE.

Usually the graphics are stickers over the base color. Which means all the silver is prolly stickers....and Suzuki doesn't usually clear coat those so they should come off easy  
wink.gif

I bet some black leathers would go great with the black frame. I think white would be a pain to keep looking decent.......I know black looks sweet with my red LE.
So ALL of the silver is likely to be stickers? That'd be awesome. All of the stripes on my Ninja, save for the one on the tank, were easy to take off. The tank stripe was clear-coated over.

I'd rather have color-matching leathers.
tounge.gif

And an "ANGEL" license plate.
biggrin.gif

Back