Surprise ! 2020 Busa on Suzuki dealer only microfiche

c10

Registered
Just noticed today when I was at my dealer picking some fuel pump parts for RJ / future tutorial video . Chris my long time buddy of 25 years is the parts manager by the way . A O ring I requested was ordered wrong so we got on the parts microfiche to find a 2020 which boggled us both . We examined it closely , and all same parts as my 2014 bird .
He was told by a rep that 2021 was the NEW COLORS LMAO!!!! @Kiwi Rider go look on your system to see if 2020 is on there now from Suzuki .

Just noticed today when I was at my dealer picking some fuel pump parts for RJ / future tutorial video . Chris my long time buddy of 25 years is the parts manager by the way . A O ring I requested was ordered wrong so we got on the parts microfiche to find a 2020 which boggled us both . We examined it closely , and all same parts as my 2014 bird .
He was told by a rep that 2021 was the NEW COLORS LMAO!!!! @Kiwi Rider go look on your system to see if 2020 is on there now from Suzuki .
Hey!! Another c10 Garage tutorial vid....
YAYYYYYY!!
We love ‘em :bowdown:

It’s 10am and I’m having a coffee and some bacon and egg PIE. Will let you know soon

images.jpg
:bowdown:

Odd they still make a GSXR750....no other company makes a 750 in it's class....
They're really popular around here, I probably see more 750's than anything except that funny looking thing from Kawaslacky. The 2 guys I talked to that had then say they like them better than the liter bikes cause they're still lighter and just as fast. I was looking at one before I found my Busa

What about the Triumph ,
the 765 cc Moto 2 bike ?

:poke:

#2020SuzukiLineUp ~ #IncludesGSXR750 ~ #Moto2 ~ #THEoRg *

Back