Suzuki's Comments on the 2010 Busa

Official announcement is mid October, colors will be leaked before then.

Yippee!!!!!! Ole uncle Jimbo here will indeed be first on the block with the FASTEST color to ever adorn a Hayabusa.....................yellow/black! To all you orange/black pumpkin owners I simply say this..................."move over and get outta my way"!!!! :beerchug:

Yippee!!!!!! Ole uncle Jimbo here will indeed be first on the block with the FASTEST color to ever adorn a Hayabusa.....................yellow/black! To all you orange/black pumpkin owners I simply say this..................."move over and get outta my way"!!!! :beerchug:

A bee ? It would be pretty for sure :thumbsup:

heck the 09 was an epic year for the word "blah" when it came to colors for the busa...

No red, yellow, orange, gold or any other color that might actually stand out?

Maybe this year they will just do a variety of "camo" jobs? :whistle:

Already got a yeller. You could be second. At least you be the first loser.

But really I wish they would do a yellow factory, classic gsxr blue white, or a green.
Posted via Mobile Device

Already got a yeller. You could be second. At least you be the first loser.

But really I wish they would do a yellow factory, classic gsxr blue white, or a green.
Posted via Mobile Device
Hmmmmm.............I never gave any thought to the possibilty of the classic gixxer blue/white theme on a busa. You're right, that would be absolutely SWEET! :beerchug:
And yes, even though I am a 09 owner, the color choices for 09 were not much to write home about! :lookaround:

Why do i have a sneaky suspicion that Scar knows but can't tell?

cause you are a conspiracy nut.... (Someone may have leaked out the colors to a special online magazine however)..

Oh, so you are in on it too :moon:

P.S. I signed up for STT Nashville Sunday Novice, and Barber end of OCT BOTH days; come down and play :cheerleader:

this is good to know I wounder if there will be any improvements at all; maybe better breaks less/more weight, maybe even a flat lcd screen, or better yet maybe an accurate speedo will come with the 2010

There was a recent thread here on the .oRg which called attention to the official American Suzuki Motor Corporation website.

The website has 'tabs' for the 2010 models, however the information contained behind those tabs is identical to the 2009; confusing many and leading to the customary speculation and conjecture.

I had a conversation with a source at Suzuki (Manager, Planning Department, Motorcycles and ATVs), today, and he assured me that he selected the 'different' 2010 colors quite a while ago, and further asserted that indeed, they are different than the 2009s.

Just as we suspected.

He's contacting their marketing folk to see what the issue is with the website, however...

The official colors and images will not be announced and released until approximately mid-October.

Press and Dealers will be notified first.

I hope this clears up any thoughts about the 2010s being identical to the 2009s.

Maybe you could tell him to forget the new colors and stear him into something
a bit more important....
Something along the lines of this thread...
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/117116-08busa-vs-07r1.html

Also, clue him in on the way Zuk runs the demo rides...they suck, Suzuki is the absolute
worst and the laughing stock of the show for organization. And it's that way every time, they
don't get any better. They need to go down and watch how Kawasaki runs
their program...not to mention the bikes they bring.

I'm in the market for a new job...he can contact me if they need some help :cheerleader:

Back