2010 Hayabusa's

Just to let you know, when your looking for deals don't be afraid to go out further than TX. I went to Bartlesville OK for the best Hayabusa deal.:thumbsup: Although I will say the lot in San Angelo was willing to knock some serious cash off to keep me from going up to OK, but the Bartelesville deal was just a little bit sweeter. Woods wouldn't knock off a red cent, especially for the white bikes. The deal in OK included a white bike so I went there.:whistle: Also Kent's in Abilene was pretty willing to deal, they've got a black and a gray they've been trying to sell.:thumbsup:

While I cannot say whether October is the magic month, or whether they will skip a year, but it is 100% true that Suzuki is holding back 2010 models from the US indefinately. There are simply too many '08 and '09s at dealerships and in Suzuki inventory. What I heard was that rather than a magic date, there is a magic inventory number that will trigger the release of 2010 models....and that makes sense to me.

I heard this from multiple reliable sources. Also, I can tell you that the Suzuki booth at the International MC Show was much smaller this year and did not contain 1 2010 bikwe of any type.

well my cousin just found a 08 black and orange at the dealership with 0 miles the crate it was in was marked wrong so when they opened it he saw it and got it he ended up paying 12000 otd and i have an 09 and i paid 12500 out the door i dont know who got the better deal???

I wouldn't have paid that for either personally but as long as you guys are happy, that's all that matters... :beerchug:

We have a dealer up here will supply all the 2010 bikes you want to you guys.
No resrictions on models up here for 2010.
PM me for info.

Well guys im from s.c. And i bought my 09 busa in may of 09 from rockingham, n.c. (cycle world) for $11600.00... Best price i could find on east coast!

I recently asked about the 2010 coming out party and dealer didnt know... I think the economy is so bad that the 08 and 09 didnt sale well; but them fools need to cut their prices on those new 08 and 09 and they'll clear out for new bikes.... They're still trying to sell 08 and 09 like they're 2010!!!

Well guys im from s.c. And i bought my 09 busa in may of 09 from rockingham, n.c. (cycle world) for $11600.00... Best price i could find on east coast!

I recently asked about the 2010 coming out party and dealer didnt know... I think the economy is so bad that the 08 and 09 didnt sale well; but them fools need to cut their prices on those new 08 and 09 and they'll clear out for new bikes.... They're still trying to sell 08 and 09 like they're 2010!!!

Did you check the date of the last post?

We just received our first "2011" Hayabusa in stock....black/red

Just bought an '09 today. My second one. :-) I understand the '11 models will be north of $14K out the door. No, thanks.

My skeptical side says that surely the '11 models will be closer to $12.5K out the door...

There is a slight difference between the 10's and 11
10'S
same as -08-09s but with the BNG
11's same as 10's with the chain lubrication system for 4/5/6 grears

i wouldnt pay 12 for the same bike as 08 or 09. Why? doesnt make much sense to me i guess. But thats from a fellow riding an 02

Back