2010 Busa

danath 34

Registered
Hey, guys!

Its been a while since I have been on this forum. I havent checked here in a while, so if this has already been posted, and I'm sure it has, forgive me.

So anyone know whats goin on with the 2010 busas? On the suzuki web page, I only see the 2009 busas. As a matter of fact, I only see 09 models for most of the bikes. Anyone know whats going on? Following with their normal trend, shouldnt they have released the '10s in late 09? Why is it 2 months into 2010, I see no 2010 busa?

Thanks

Danath 34

please use the search button for about 3000 conversations on this topic.:rulez:

Yeah that was helpful.

They aren't sending any 10's to the US because they have a huge amount of 09's that havn't sold yet.

Thanks. Just what I wanted to know. Are they skipping the entire 10 lineup in the U.S., and just starting back up with the 11's, or is there going to be a delayed shipment eventually?

I would imagine if dealers are able to get rid of the 09 stock they will import some 10 models. The problem I have ran into is that dealers are treating the 09 models as 10 models sucks if you are trying to get an 09 at a good price.(like myself)

riccoh recently got a white 2010 :) (in Hawaii though):
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-...5772-my-2010-09-joy-pride-long-gone-07-a.html

175871d1265516900-my-2010-09-joy-pride-long-gone-07-board-1.jpg

Last edited:
Benwoj42 I think Hawaii is part of the US so your statement about no 2010s in the US would be flawed , no ?

Benwoj42 I think Hawaii is part of the US so your statement about no 2010s in the US would be flawed , no ?

Lol, No, didn't you know Hawaii is now considered a foreign country now. Doesn't suprise me though that they have the new 10's, thats where all the Elitists are. :beerchug:

Hmm, I like and dislike that new Kanji. I like the drop shadow, however you can't hardly see the Hayabusa writing.

we get 2010 busas in hawaii because is a short bus ride for us,,,:whistle:
i think she is looking a bit better nowthat is lwer an inch, but still got long ways to go... haven't decided on the exhust yet, i really like the brock slip ons but hate all the rumble... anyone has experience with the M4 slipons....

board 4.JPG

board 3.JPG

I like that the 2010's don't have the clear coated graphics on the tank.. makes it a lot easier to remove the decals :)

anyone has experience with the M4 slipons....

Go for them man, I scored mine used off of ebay for an awesome deal. I haven't looked back since and they sound AMAZING.

I am even keeping them if I ever go to a race 4-2-2 pipe as they sound that good and everybody comments on how nice she sounds.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

However you must remove your pegs and such and have it ALL powercoated Satin Black for the best look, IMHO, Lol...

Last edited:
Back