Suzuki's Comments on the 2010 Busa

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
There was a recent thread here on the .oRg which called attention to the official American Suzuki Motor Corporation website.

The website has 'tabs' for the 2010 models, however the information contained behind those tabs is identical to the 2009; confusing many and leading to the customary speculation and conjecture.

I had a conversation with a source at Suzuki (Manager, Planning Department, Motorcycles and ATVs), today, and he assured me that he selected the 'different' 2010 colors quite a while ago, and further asserted that indeed, they are different than the 2009s.

Just as we suspected.

He's contacting their marketing folk to see what the issue is with the website, however...

The official colors and images will not be announced and released until approximately mid-October.

Press and Dealers will be notified first.

I hope this clears up any thoughts about the 2010s being identical to the 2009s.

Last edited:
There was a recent thread here on the .oRg which called attention to the official American Suzuki Motor Corporation website.

The website has 'tabs' for the 2010 models, however the information contained behind those tabs is identical to the 2009; confusing many and leading to the customary speculation and conjecture.

I had a conversation with a souce at Suzuki (Manager, Planning Department, Motorcycles and ATVs), today, and he assured me that he selected the 'different' 2010 colors quite a while ago, and further asserted that indeed, they are different than the 2009s.

Just as we suspected.

He's contacting their marketing folk to see what the issue is with the website, however...

The official colors and images will not be announced and released until approximately mid-October.

Press and Dealers will be notified first.

I hope this clears up any thoughts about the 2010s being identical to the 2009s.

Oh goody!!! More fodder for the endless "Fastest Color" BS. :rofl:

It's the same babble each year, isn't it Scar? :laugh:

I am just wondering when they are going to release an all aluminium fuel tank!? :whistle:

We go through this every year...this year 2010 Busa colors.

Last year they had much of the Busa info mixed up with B King info :popcorn:

:boohoo::boohoo::drama:

thanks Scar, it made no sense to have the same colors for 10. They release the info at the dealer show, which should be soon. You should be about ready for a new Busa, do you have 100k on the odom? :laugh:

thanks Scar, it made no sense to have the same colors for 10. They release the info at the dealer show, which should be soon. You should be about ready for a new Busa, do you have 100k on the odom? :laugh:

No worries, Steve.

This year is far different from any foregoing year. For one, Suzuki is not having a Dealer Meeting. Instead of offering the information up at that meeting, they're going to broadcast it to the Dealers and the Media at the same time, and that won't be until October.

To all the other thread respondents, no, this year is very different, specifically in light of what is visible on their website.

Back